Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SaritaYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years of age. My bp is 120/86. Did my blood test. All perimeters are normal. Kindly advice. What has to be done. I walk 3 km. Everyday.
I am 46 years deficient in Vitamin B12. Which diet I should follow chicken or egg my cholesterol is also border level. Can I take riboflavin tablets also.
My father has a single chamber pacemaker installed because of bradycardia. He is on medication like angispan, cordarone, etc. He keeps getting a alight congestion every few months, which gets bad and has to resort to antibiotics, nebulosation. At its worst, water retention takes place, and he has to be hospitalised. How can I help prevent this situation from arising?
I am 22 years old male student suffering from pain in right chest while eating drinking and weakness of right face and neck muscles and I am on the medication for same as taking antianxiety drug.
My son is 1 month old. He has bicuspid aortic valve, Mild AS with normal biventricular function. Actually what is the reason for the cause of this? My mom said If one fail to take prescribed medicines during pregnancy. Is that the reason? For BAV.
I am 24 years female. I have low BP problem. I eat good and healthy food but not able to recover. please suggest something.
Sir I am serious trouble for hyper tension of last one week, please suggest me positively and give some medicine and suggestion.
Sometimes my pulse rate goes very high.And some times very low. Sometimes my heart beats very fast.and very loud.From last 15-20 days it is happening to me
Sir I am 21 years old but my chest is 34 and my waist is only 38. I want my body wide a little more. I need medicine to build my body. Would you please suggest some medicines?
I am getting cough at night and pain in the heart at night during night time wats the reason behind this please ans.
At 20 days of my son's birth we took echo test for my son. He have congenital supravalvular aortic stenosis (Mild 2.8 (33)). Now he is 8 months. On july 21 We took the same test. Now it is moderate (3.5 (15)). So we are consulting pediatric cardiologist. My doubt is when proper treatment is taken for this. If surgery needed wen it is to be done. After surgery Will he be completely alright or will consequences occur lifelong.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.