Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.
I am a 27 year old girl. I had a surgery 2 years ago under anesthesia related to etopic pregnancy and removal of the tube. Then 1 year ago I had anesthesia to unblock the remaining tube. In 2012 I had a surgery of removal of ovarian cyst. In 2012 I had contraceptive pills for 5 months to subside the cyst. But then had the surgery Under anesthesia. Now the issue is I am facing huge hair loss. I searched on internet that it can be due to anesthesia effect. Please guide me what can be done for re-growth of the hair. Please advise how long the hair will be affected. Thank you.
Before one month I did headstand. During headstand I got shoulder injury or pain also. I did lot of shoulder exercises but this pain relief at the certain time. When I throw the ball this pain again occurs. I am also applying ice bag on the shoulder. So please tell me what can I do to relief the shoulder pain as well as injuries.
I am a 19 years old boy. But I don't hava the beard. It is any ailment or not. I am feeling sad about this problem. Please help me.
Anil has too much hairs on his body He trimmed his hair once in a month Is there any natural cure to stop the hairs growth on the body That are back, chest, shoulders.
Here are some general queries related to hair fall.
My mom is 50 years old and she has frequent knee and leg pain . What is the reason for it and is there any cause in climbing stairs? Tell me some tips to recover soon.
Hi. I have very dry hair. Please suggest me the good shampoo to get silky smooth hair and now a days I have a problem of hair fall too please help I love long hairs please suggest good shampoo please.
How your hair loss or baldness is completely reversible (non-surgically)
Having deeply researched hair loss, I have devised a solution to promote hair growth. I would like to share with you how it happens in two parts.
Here's part 1
Is your hair fall normal or abnormal (excessive)?
Average daily normal hair fall is 100-150 and anything above that are considered abnormal hair fall.
What causes abnormal hair fall?
Males: males pattern hair loss (most common cause), telogen effluvium, stress, smoking, etc.
Females: chronic telogen effluvium (most common cause), female pattern hair loss, pregnancy-induced, stress, due to medicines like cancer therapy, cosmetic procedures - straightening, rebonding etc,
How does hair loss affect us?
- Destroys looks and confidence
- Affects social life
- Causes inferiority complex
What are effective and scientifically proven treatments for hair loss?
- Minoxidil, amenexil tablets
- Finasteride, dutasteride
- Hair transplant, scalp reduction surgery
- Platelet rich plasma (prp), dermaroller (microneedling)
Apart from this, multivitamins, stem cell therapy and various other treatments done have no scientific proof for giving best results.
What is the best non-surgical treatment?
'innovative prp' with derma roller is by far the most effective (research method by Dr. Jeetendra khatuja).
What is prp?
Platelet-rich plasma (prp); an autologus solution (made with patient's own blood) hence it is completely safe and with no side effects. Prp is an effective concentration of multiple growth factors (present in platelets like pdgf, vegf, egf, etc) which stimulate hair follicles to grow.
How does prp work?
Prp contains a high concentration of special cells called platelets (with multiple growth factors) in prp stimulate roots of hair follicles to promote hair re-growth.
During hair loss, the length and diameter of hair reduce and hair enter a 'resting stage' or 'arrested growth stage'. When an enough number of hair enter this stage, scalp becomes visible producing 'baldness'.
Prp causes a shift of hair follicles from 'resting stage' to 'active growth stage', thereby reverses the process of hair loss.
How is prp prepared?
There are various methods for preparing prp, but most of these methods are not effective.
The unique method developed by Dr. Jeetendra khatuja is called 'innovative prp' or iprp.
We draw 8ml of patient's blood and process it in special tubes with the help of centrifuge machine. The method has been standardised over the years for best results.
How prp is given?
Under all safety precautions, the treatment area is numbed under local anesthesia and prp is injected to cover the whole bald area.
What are the risks and side-effects of prp?
There are no risks or side-effects involved since prp is prepared from your own blood.
How long does prp treatment take?
Preparation of prp takes 15-20 minutes and actual treatment takes 10-15 minutes, so the whole treatment takes about 30-40 minutes only.
This is followed by a derma roller treatment, which is explained in part 2.