Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I started my college life staying at my relatives, where I didn't want to be. It was an influenced decision, I took it on someone else word. I did not like the environment, the people, the college which led to me being isolated. I had dengue a few months later, since then my hair condition has gone worse. Following up my stay in a place where I was not happy and socially functional, I started feeling negative and thinking way more. Tell me one thing, Does Masturbation or Porn viewing (in a normal range) bad for my hair health, or physical, or mental health? Or is it the dengue that caused it or the social isolation due to homesickness? Or the stress of staying unhappy with a wrong decision? What causes what? Thank you. please help.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, after 3-7 sessions, the growth is very minimal and can be treated by maintenance sessions. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24 and my beard turning white day by day and increasing. But I dnt have single white hair on my head. What to do? I get depressed due to this.
I am 26 year old and there is a lot of pain in my legs, I can't even sleep due to the pain and can't even walk upstairs The is so much give me some remedies to solve this.
Our body is a mechanical wonder and it is truly amazing how each part, from head to toe, has its own role to play. Our feet has one of the most complex mechanisms in the body. The way it works is just so intricate and fascinating! But, due to being so complex, there are a lot of things which have the potential to go wrong and cause a foot to begin to pain.
Taking into account the various troubles the foot can have, does it not make sense to learn what some of the causes are?
Sprains and strains are just so common when it comes to the causes of foot pain. That being said, there are quite a lot of people who do not really know how to tell the difference, exactly, between an injury such as this and something which is more serious. This is what causes a lot of terrible injuries to go untreated for quite some time, leading to them getting progressively worse.
While the name of the condition may be difficult, plantar fasciitis is the fancy name for a swelling up of a certain ligament and too much pressure is the reason behind it. The ligament is the one which is responsible for connecting the heel bone to the toes. When it comes to what is to be done in order to treat this sort of condition, the most important thing is to make sure the foot is rested to a sufficient extent. After all, it is too much use which got the injury to occur in the first place, right?
In addition to this, heel and foot stretches are of high importance and if the pain is very bad, pain relief medicines are to be taken, but a person should make sure that he or she does not become too reliant on these sort of medicines.
A stone bruise is something, which need not take place due to a stone, but the term does quite a good job of explaining why such an injury occurs in the first place. If a hard object is stepped on, it can cause an injury to the heel or to the ball of the foot. Again, in a case like this, it is important to rest the area. Also, applying ice to it will help it go away sooner than it normally would have.
A heel fracture may have similar causes to a stone bruise, but is more intense. Serious medical attention is required as it may not only break the heel but also cause related damage. A wheelchair or crutches are the way to go and a cast is required in most cases.