Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Mya name is ashish so my right hand is over pain is at night so give me a information to a relief a lain so.
Does wiesbadon 200 work for androgenic alopecia. Will it regrow hair in men I am taking acid flor 30, nat carb 30, thuja 30 and wiesbadon 200. Will my hair regrow.Please tell.
Hi All, 1) I had ligament ACL disrupted from its femoral attachment. 2) bucket - handle type of tear involving the pestering horn of the lateral ventricles with centrally flipped fragment. 3) small grade II tear involving the posterior horn of the medial meniscus. Doctor suggested me to do arthroscopy surgery, can you please suggest me is it required surgery immediately or I can wait for sometime so that I can go for physio and strengthen my leg. Please provide your suggestions.
Hello. I am a man 25 year old guy. sometime back I developed some grey beard at one spot and then it increased to two spots. Also the amount of beard getting grey also increased. I consulted dermatologist and he suggested "tacrolimus" ointment. But that didn't control it. Now he suggested "Follihair " for it. Please tell me it's good and bad effects. Should I take it? Also what are the causes of this premature greying? What can be alternate remedies for this problem?
Hi doctor i m 34 and my weight 90 kg i started morning walk but for my arthrites problem i feel very pain in my anckle and knees during morning i consult with my doctor but he said this pain happend to me bcs of my body weight i dont know what to do exactly . I hav thryod problem also psl guide me
M 27 female. I used to have long hair till my waist with manageable volume. Post pregnancy lost my hair's beauty and volume. I have undergone haircut twice just to make them look in style. Please suggest some remedies to increase volume and length. My hair are wavy neither silk nor rough.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.