Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I recently met with an accident and fractured my tibial bone in right knee immdly undergone a surgery for it and now haveit fixed with a screw n plate Dr. Says after 6 weeks I can put weight on my right leg and till that I am using a walker and given some physio exercises my quest is will I be able to lead a normal life walk drive 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler if so from when?
I had a stressful case to deal with. After that, I have severe headache accompanied by burning at the top of the head. Any advices? My hands too pain, especially if I work on the pc.
I asked that I have round shoulders and I was recommended that I have to pull my chest up daily. This exercise will help to correct my posture. I have read somewhere that shoulder braces is far better than exercise is it correct? And from where I can get this. Please solve my query and if you could suggest me some better exercise I will be thankful. I want to join gym because of this bullshit shoulder I can't do the same it loose your confidence. Help me.
I used to work in standing position around 8 -10 hrs continuously for last 4 months, when I go to sleep I fill heat & pain in my lower feet i. E. Underneath my feet as results delayed sleeping for 1 month. I feel heat in morning too after getting off bed. Please suggest me how to be relaxed & deal this problem.
I am getting premature greying of hair mostly affecting the top of my head. What should I do to prevent it or reverse it?
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.