Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I feel tired and weak through out the day. Have pain in both the legs. Follow a good diet, one hour of walking everyday, physical exercise but still do not feel energetic and do not want to do any sort of work. Everytime I want to sit or sleep (drowsiness) a little bit, but when I go to sleep I cant sleep soundly. My bowel movements are good digestion is ok, drinks a lot of water. No fast food, spicy items or indulge in any bad habit (no masturbation), no smoking and alcohol. Have done the blood test everything is normal, Hemoglobin is also normal, Liver and kidney function test are also normal. Have fruits and milk everyday, but still my stamina is very low. Please suggest me what can I do and tell me some medicines which can improve my strength and to feel energetic and cure it completely. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am Amit, 29 working in IT company in Bangalore, I am suffering from back pain and neck pain for quite a long time around 2 years when it started, have seen few doctors and done MRI as well (which was fine), it looked like posture issue and weakening of neck muscles. They advised few exercise which I did and got lil relieved but it was never 100%. From now past 2 days I have too much of pain (never before) and pain spreads in my shoulder and head. Its difficult time for me. Can someone suggest what sud I do. Cannot concentrate in work, moving head is a big problem.
I am 58 years man suffering from back pain taking treatment of orthopodic surgeon at aurangabad. He sujested rest bit it is not possible rest. I am working in a pvt. Co as a accoutant. And not getting leave so what can be done ?
I am 24 years old. I have a pain on my back when I get to sleep and after wake up I have great headache. Everyday this same is repeating. Why this happens? Any remedies?
Few days my mum. Is suffering from swelling and joints pain we do the rest her hb level is 12.5 gms% ESR IS 34 MM Blood urea is 32 mg/dl Serum creatinine is 0.7 R A FACTOR IS NEGATIVE EQUITY 1: 1 wht shall we do is the report normal. Shall she hv to tk any medicine plzzz suggest us she is already hypothyroidism patient her tsh is 7 she is taking thyronorm 75.
I am 49 years of age and I feel low back pain often. But it gets relief on taking any small pain relief tablets should I go for a doc.
I got ankle twist while playing basketball ball. I consulted doctor two times. Doctor said its nothing. Ankle sprain. Now its fifth month. Swelling is there, and its much thicker type of swelling. Please help.
I have headache for last 3 day and my whole head is paining and the pain is mild and sometime it pain in right side and some left side and some time back so what is the problem can you explain it and advice some medication.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.