Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I a want to become fair I was fair before 10 years my color went because of sunlight can anyone help me regain the colour.
I have a lot of pimples on my face. How to get rid of them. I really want a clear face again. Please get me rid of pimples.
My age is 24 My skin is very dull and dark in complexion but how I get fairer and younger glowing skin.
I'm 39years old and have a big lump on my left breast. It is not painful at all. Please let me know if I have to get any surgery done.
I am suffering from anal fissure from past 1 week. Please suggest me some good ointment to cure it, I have tried some natural ways but it won't help me. Please remember I can not go to doctor to at present for at least 10 days because I am out of station now. Please give me all suggestions including allopathy homeopathy medications both.
My skin especially face is getting darker since last 2 years, I have to stay longer under sun. Pls advice.
I am 25 yr old. I have hyper pigmentation on my face due to sun burn. What should I do? how to rid of it?
My name is manoj my qui is my face is very dark in this summer please advice me because I going to meet my friend but he feeling very bad Kindly.
I had an accident 7-8 years ago and got a scar just under the eye or I can say just beside the nose. It has somewhat become less but it is clearly visible in daylight so I want to know how can I get rid of it?
•Put some honey on a piece of lemon and rub it gently on your face, neck, hands and legs. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a week.
•Alternatively, dilute lemon juice with an equal amount of rose water or vitamin E oil and apply it on your skin. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Follow this remedy a few times a week.
•Also, drink a glass of lemon water twice daily to keep your skin beautiful from within.
I want my colour fair. I didn't want tl use any face wash or fair creams. I want something natural like eating some thing or fruits. please I need my face fair please help mr.
Hii Sir/Madam, I am suffering from fungal infection on whole over my body like stomach, head,neck, hip and other place on body please help me I am getting hopeless because I use all treatment like medicine or creams. So please help me guys and suggest a good medicine and cream.
I want to remove my tattoo printed on my hand by surgery. Can you tell me the approximate money I have to spend?
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.