Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Kant VatsYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, Please bataye neck pain kaisa thik karna he aur mera mouth thik se khul nahi pa raha hun. Help me.
PCOS stands for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. With vast lifestyle changes, today’s young generation is affected by this condition more often. A hormonal disorder, PCOS, causes the enlargement of the ovaries with small cysts on the outer edge. More than 10 million cases of PCOS are treated by the doctor per year. PCOS requires a medical professional to diagnose the condition. Most cases are treated successfully, however, it can be chronic sometimes and last lifelong.
The Causes of PCOS -
The causes of PCOS are not fully known yet but genetics might be a factor. If someone in the family has had PCOS, or has irregular periods or diabetes, then the chances of you having PCOS are likely higher. However, you can still be affected by PCOS even if no one in your family has it. The hormones in PCOS normally gets out of balance and triggers more hormonal change thereafter.
The symptoms of PCOS -
The symptoms might seem to appear a lot later or early, it depends. The most common PCOS symptoms are:
- Acne is one of the most frequent symptoms of the disease. The hormonal change causes the acnes to appear.
- Weight gain is another symptom of it, the people affected by PCOS even finds it hard to lose the weight.
- The growth of extra facial, and body hair. Women often notice the growth of hair on the body parts like face, belly, back when affected by PCOS.
- The scalp hair starts to fall. Though hair on the other body part may grow, hair fall occurs near about the scalp area.
- Irregular periods is one the major and most prominent symptom of PCOS. Some women have no periods at all while others have heavy bleeding often.
- Infertility is another symptom of the disease.
The Treatment and Diagnosis of PCOS –
A number of lab tests are done to ensure the blood sugar level and other hormonal levels. The treatment of PCOS begins a home by eating healthy, exercising and by controlling weight. Walking is a great exercise that can prove to be really helpful in ruling out PCOS. Eating food that includes a lot of fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains cure PCOS. People who smoke should immediately quit smoking, as it triggers the chances of having PCOS. One should never opt for any medicines without the consultation of a professional medical expert as it might turn out disastrous later and have fatal effects. There has been advanced diagnostics available for the treatment of PCOS now, and it is curable. PCOS, a commonly dealt complication by teenagers and young population should be detected early for a better treatment.