Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radesh Madam
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Radesh MadamYour feedback matters!
Hi, my mother in law had a cardiac arrest last year. Now she is feeling very unwell after that she is having breathing problem, pls let me know is that a sign of coming Heart attack problem? What can I do next to resolve that. Thanks.
Meri elder Sister ko heart attack aya Abhi 4 December ko .28 age h & mere father ki death bhi heart attack se hui.& Abhi me 24 years ka hu so me kese Bach skta hu heart attack se?
Is it advisable to take 2-garlic pearls from apollo pharma thrice a day after or before food to reduce triglycerides .what are its health benefits? Is it okay as I am taking acitrom 4 mg and rosuvas f-10 in the evening. Will acitrom interfere with garlic pearl effect. Kindly advise.
I had a minor heart attack in jan 2002, my age is 42, i am doing regular blood chekup for the same, i also consume liquor occasionally, will that be repeated after taking precautions?
I had Vitamin D3 tested. It is 12.7. How much vitamin D3 supplement should be taken to normalise the deficiency? Taking medicines for LDL cholesterol, (Total Cholesterol is 197, uric acid and I have fatty liver Grade I.
Last night I had not taken salt in my dinner due to high blood pressure. Next morning I have given my blood for sugar fasting, serum urea.
My mom have high blood pressure and it's not in control now. She is under going some tests now. ECG, ECHO ECG they found some issue in echo ECG and said somewhere there is blood flow cut in her body. And they suggested some CT audiogram. They only say anything based on audiogram result. Can anyone tell me about this issue and what will happen if there is blood flow stopped any organ. Thanks.
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleeping apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!