Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R L Khullar
Submit a review for Dr. R L KhullarYour feedback matters!
Dr. R.L.Khullar is the best doctor ..... not in our delhi bt overall india and world .......He has above 50 yrs experience......and within 45 days my pimples....has gone.......... little scars is now pending.....Love u swt Dr. R. L Khullar snd God bless u 4 ever.......
Very friendly dr...listening to each n every point n advice dos n donts
He is really gud n experienced Doctor
Good experience and good doctor..
It was gud experience
I am 55 years old. I have planted pacemaker on18/03/2017. I want to go kedarnath. Is it possible for me. Please let me advice.
My sister applier garlic paste on her face as she read on the internet that garlic remove moles from the face, the next day her face was burned, its been ten days, she visited a dermatologist but she is worried how long will it take to heal completely. So, I just want to know how long does it takes to heal completely?
I have a anxiety problem in past 6 months and doctors prescribed me mdma medicine which causes side effects on me please help.
I am having a dental issue since 5 days. My tooth of lower jaw is troubling with pain/sensitivity (I don't really know. I am worried my tooth is slightly loosed. Even I wingled it several times with finger and tongue but It doesn't seem like that. Still I sometimes feel that its slightly loosen. Also,I consulted to my nearest dentist and he said its just a sensitivity. What should I do?
Mam mere face pr hlki itching hori hai 2,3 days se and face pr khurdurapan sa hai mam btaiye mai kya key.
I am 21, Male For the past few years I had been suffering from severe cystic acne and pimples on my face, back and shoulders. I have used different medications and creams but nothing seems to work, my T-zone specially cheeks are filled with red spots and blemishes. Its very embarrassing socially and psychologically. It is ruining my life, what am I supposed to do?
Mera pehela period 1-7-16 ko hua tha. Next period 26-7-16 ko hua he, mera 4-5 din me bleeding completely band ho jata he, to me apne boyfriend ke saath 6-10 din ke andar unprotected sex kar sakta hu. Agar me karta hoon to pregnancy ke chances kitne % he.
What is Fetal alcohol syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is a condition that results from alcohol exposure during pregnancy. When a woman drinks alcohol during pregnancy, she risks giving birth to a child who will pay the price in mental and physical deficiencies for his or her entire life.
Symptoms of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
- Deformities of joints, limbs and fingers
- Low birth weight
- Small head circumference
- Slow physical growth before and after birth
- Vision difficulties or hearing problems
- Poor coordination
- Lack of imagination or curiosity
- Mental retardation and delayed development
- Learning disorders
- Abnormal behavior
- Social withdrawal
- Heart defects
Causes of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
When you’re pregnant and drink alcohol, it enters your bloodstream and reaches your developing fetus by crossing the placenta. It interferes with the delivery of oxygen and optimal nutrition to your baby’s developing tissues and organs, including the brain.
Risk factors of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
- Alcohol consumption during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of Fetal alcohol syndrome
Fetal alcohol syndrome can be diagnosed before a baby is born. Your doctor can assess the health of mother and baby during pregnancy. If you let your child’s doctor know that you drank alcoholic beverages during your pregnancy, he or she can watch for signs and symptoms of this syndrome in your child’s initial weeks, months and years of life.
Precautions & Prevention of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
The following precautions can help prevent fetal alcohol syndrome:
- Don’t drink alcohol if you’re trying to get pregnant
- Avoid alcohol throughout your pregnancy
- If you have an alcohol problem, get professional help before you get pregnant
Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
- Homeopathic Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Surgical Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Other Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome
Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
Homeopathic Treatment of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-
Homeopathy may play a supportive role. It can prevent as well as provides significant relief in complaints like promoting normal physical and mental development and body functions. Some of the homeopathic medicines for fetal heart syndrome are:
- Bar C
- Nux V
- Ant C
Surgical Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
Heart abnormalities may require surgery.
Other Treatment of Fetal alcohol syndrome-
- Learning problems may be helped by special services in school.
- Parents often benefit from counseling to help the family with a child’s behavioral problems
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety: