Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R K Sandhir
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K SandhirYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male should we eat cornflakes in the morning for breakfast does it keeps our skin healthy and fairer and glowing and us healthy too pl tel me plz.
I have an oily skin and I have frequent pimples issuer ane dark spot on face please suggest what to do.
I am 18 year old. I am facing the dandruff and hair fall problem. I would like to know which is best shampoo between matrix biolage, Nuzrol and cipla 8x. And oil for hair.
I have lot of falling hair. I have use many hair oils but that did not stop the shedding of hair. What should I do please help me
I am 17 years old male and have too much pimples. I take many medicine and Ayurveda. please tell me best solution for them.
I have problem regarding my skin. I have acne, scar and oily skin problem. I use acne star soap also bt nt getting rid of it pls suggest me wat to do?
With increasing age, our body and skin starts to loose it's original tenacity and texture. Individuals in their mid 40s and upwards have the effects on aging well visible on them. Therefore they tend to look for solutions which will help them to recover their original skin smoothness and texture back. One such aesthetic treatment is Laser skin tightening treatment. It is a very popular method, with thousands of individuals, both men and women undergoing the procedure to tighten their skin which makes them to look better and less aged.
What is laser skin tightening treatment?
Laser skin tightening treatment involves the proper and medicated use of infrared lasers to tighten the human skin, which is possible by heating up the collagen underneath our skin’s surface resulting in the skin to go tight. This helps to get rid of laggy skin, wrinkles and other aging related skin effects. It is a non-surgical process and the effects are seen almost immediately within minutes or hours.
Benefits of the treatment
- You might be wondering what are the benefits that you will get if you undergo such a procedure and even feel nervous because of the method it follows.
- Those who undergo the treatment, tend to see the results within a matter of minutes after the process is conducted.
- The skin retains back it's original texture and tactile nature.
- The skin gets even more tight after a few weeks and months making the individual look younger than his or her age.
- The entire process does not involve any kind of injections or cut, which makes it absolutely painless.
- The use of laser is swift and efficient, making the patient feel much confident and less fearful during it.
- The laser treatment, being a nonsurgical treatment, does not involve any side effects or recovery. It is minimally evasive when compared to other treatments.
- More than that, it is much cheaper than extensive surgical treatments.
- So as you can see that there are a lot of benefits which you get when you opt for a laser tightening treatment, to give yourself a new makeover.
However, even though the process does not involve any risk, you should always consult a specialist doctor about whether it is safe for you to conduct the treatment or not. You should never incline towards the risk of doing it without consultation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!