Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. R K MaryaYour feedback matters!
Hi im a girl age 22 my date fr menses WS 25 march bt its 6th april today bt still haven't got it and I had sex today with my boyfriend today he intercourse with me nd bymistakely sperms get ejected. What can we do now and which pill should I referred.
I am suffering from scalp psoriasis. Please suggest ways to cure it completely including home remedies.
How much does circumcision cost is it safe what are the side effects of it and how much does it take to recover and perform after circumcision.
Sir, In 18-25 ages I have done masturbation now I am facing some problems like pale urine sometime fluctuating pain near left down side of stomach also pain after doing masturbation for long time in penis also early ejaculations is one problem please tell me remedy and suggestions.
On 2nd jan some 5 to 8 cramps came on lower right abdomen then on 3rd which is mine expected day of period, this day I got pain on my lower abdomen like periods pain but no periods is their, today 4th jan same pain like periods pain on lower abdomen and in from morning I was feeling weakness with faint type, unable to get up, now also I feeling weakness but I was cooking but weakness is there, what happens to me, on 31st dec I done intercourse and after finishing light brown or light red color spotting comes in toilet paper, but not so much. My last periods came on 7th dec and next expected periods date is 3rd jan done intercourse on 17th and 20th dec from 21st or 20th dec feeling cramps in left lower abdomen and pain in left butts till 28th after that I got <0.100 in S B HCG test done on 28th dec so tell me why this spotting happen. I also feeling pain on my boobs, nipples and areola area from 24th dec now is not so much pain there, bloating also and stool is also very little. I have to test of SB HCG again after 1 week of next expected period which is on 3rd jan. please help me.
Dear Sir, I am 33 year male suffering from nightfall and dhat (precum) since 12 years. It made me thin, weak and fatigue. But medical science is saying that nightfall and precum are not making someone lean and thin, or weight loss. Recently I have tested mine Urine, CBC blood test, testosterone, thyroid. All came with in normal range. Please suggest me what tests I should do to find out the reason of my thinness, weakness and weightless. Prior to this problem I was of good physic with muscles. But from when this problem started I became thin and weak. Looking like an elderly man. Today I checked hemoglobin which is 10.4% and bp is 100/60, weight only 54 kg (height 5.4 inch). Sir please suggest. Currently I am taking amitriptyline and clofert TAB. This problem is ruining my life. I have lost the enjoyment in life, I also lost my girl friend because of this problem. Please help .I’ll be grateful to you forever.
Dear Doc, During sex with my wife I m facing pre matured ejaculation problem pls refer me any solution or medicine.
I am a 24 year old male and I am having red spots like on sides of my tongue. Whats may be the reason?
I got married 2 years before. Still no good news for us. On check up it shows my sperm count is 8 million. Doctor saying this is the reason becoz of which we are not getting baby and advising us for test tube baby. My ques is since my sperm count is low whether chances for pregnancy is zero. Or still chances are there. What we have to do now.
I am 35 years old I am suffering from lower ureteric calculus size is 7 mm it is near vuj and as per sonography report mild obstructive uropathy is there also blood is passing threat urine what should I do.
I m 27 yr male 6 ft hight and 90 kg weight I m facing problem with low sperm count 8 mil and motility 40% I hv tested on feb 15 and consult urologist he checked me and told me I m clinicaly norml and give me mitavin tablet and folic acid tablet I have been married from dec 2013 and trying for baby from last 3 month please give me suggetion I want baby
My mom is suffering from bad clod & cough from last 10 days and she has fever also from 3 days. Dr. said it is not normal fever not viral and he suggest paracetamol ip 650 and a nasal spray. Medicine is not working properly fever comes back after every 5-6 hours. Please suggest.
I am suffering from pcod, my Testosterone has reached to 312, Lh is 6.9 & fsh is 7.1 so what is the best way to control it allopathy or homeopathy? And is there any instant treatment to recover from this issues.
I am feeling bloating in my stomach since last 3 days and had a loose motions too what I intended to do?
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
1. Dark chocolate: Chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
2. Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
3. Fish: Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
4. Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
5. Oranges: Make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin C and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
1. White rice: White rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
2. Bananas: Banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
3. Sugary foods: The term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
4. Dried fruit: Various dried fruits contain high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry-fruits, Almonds and Walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not effect blood sugars.