Doctors in National Heart Institute
Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
Nuclear Medicine Physician
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of frequent urination. I am so happy that I chose DrKuldip Singh for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The overall atmosphere in the The Maples Medical Centre is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Kuldip Singh. Over the period of time the frequent urination treatment has helped me a lot. The interior of the The Maples Medical Centre was no nicely done, it was so clean. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. By chance, I approached Kuldip Singh for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me ithout any surgery and all.
Dr Bose is super specialist in Fellow pulmonary critical care and sleep medicine.He is chairman ofSaans foundation and attached to Maxhospital n National heart institute as Sr consultant.He is dedicated n very careing doctor available 24×7.He is also looking after Saksham a multi tasking health worker course a capacity building in which more than 100 nos.under priviledge students n housewives were taught over 100 hrs of hands o n training with 48hrs.of class room lectures.These students are well placed in different hospitals nursing homes clinics ambulance pharmaceutical companies . Apart from saksham initiatives of saans other initiatives are Samarth a rehab physiotherapy wellness alternative medicine .. Sahaj home care total home care solution.. Sarthak community a community outreach subsidized drugs and diagnostics road shows news letter. My salute Dr P P Bose.
My experience with Dr. P.P. Bose has been very good. He is an excellent Doctor having humane qualities first and foremost. Even on a Sunday at a time of crisis he has attended us. He is extremely approachable, makes you comfortable as a patient. Listens to all problems regarding health attentively and explains in the most comprehensible and amicable way to his patients. He is very good with Diagnosis and so far all his advice and treatment to our family and me has been very appropriate. I would recommend him to all who are suffering from asthma, sleeping disorder or any other pulmonary disease, to consult Dr. Bose. For all medical problems me and my family we consult Dr. Bose. Even when he is out of station he has always been approachable. Without any hesitation we have consulted him in odd hours and he has duly attended us. I wish him success for ever.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the enlarged prostate is a serious case. It was amazing, the The Maples Medical Centrel was so nicely made. Dr Kuldip Singh guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. All the staff members were very helpful. I searched Dr Kuldip Singh online and saw his reviews. He is one of the best physicians in city. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the enlarged prostate treatment for it.
I am Alok Chakraborty, 61 years old, and am a resident of F block, C.R. Park. I consulted Dr Seth in 2009 and was told that I had severe osteoarthritis in my knees. He operated on my right knee on 23 February, 2009. I followed all the instructions given by the doctor and was able to walk and join back my work within seven days (even before my stitches came off). He is knowledgeable, but importantly a good listener and I healed almost 90%.I highly recommend the doctor. Thanks.
I have been associated with Dr. P.P.Bose for over 15 years. He is the best Pulmonologist and a family doctor I have ever come across. He is not just an expert in his field, he is also an excellent human being. His patience and compassion makes the patients stress free and helps in speedy recovery. Dr. Bose is like a family member and quite god like for not just me, but also my family and friends.
I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms of urinary incontinence , and the problem was increasing day by day. Dr Kuldip is very talented and seasoned doctor. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. The Maples Medical Centre can handle all types of emergency cases.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of urinary tract infection. I consulted Dr Kuldip Singh. With great ease , he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly.
Highly passionate doctor. a true doctor his social initiatives like SAKSHAM capacity building empowering unemployed youths ii commendable and need of the hour. SAHAJ home care initiative for old age people is another stepping stone of DR Bose's SAANS Foundation. strongly recommend him for all kind of respiratory and related disorders
Due to my sensitive bladder i was suffering from number of problems. I chose to visit Maples Medicle centre where I met Dr Kuldip. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The friendliness of staff is the best in the clinic. I am so happy that I chose thim for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
Even though Dr Kuldip is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him as I was suffering from urinary incontinence. With the help of his treatment for urinary incontinence I am feeling so great. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Dr. P.P. Bose is an extremely reliable pulmonologist . He in many ways is known for charity work , specially with " Saans Foundation" in the area of disaster preparedness and medical evacuation training .
Dr. Kuldip Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. I just got diabnosed with grade 1 prostate gland enlargement with concretions. Ifind this very informative and helpful. Thank you
Excellent and the best Asthma doctor, who helped me fight Asthma since I first visited him at age 10, and turned me into a healthy individual whose asthma has been under control for over 8 years now.
I was in too much pain because of my urinary infection. But Dr Kuldip helped me alot to deal with this issue. Dr Kuldip is a well known urologist in the city and I am glad that I chose to consult him.
Highly empathetic, excellent diagnosis with powerful counseling . Prefer to advise patients on their lifestyle corrections rather than loading with too many drugs.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh a Renowned Urologist operated complicated surgeries of my father and my wife successfully. I wish Him a more successful and healthy life.
We got our mother in law operated. Very smooth and helps the patient and their caretaker get over the fear and fast recovery
Dr Bose treated a close member of my family and we were very impressed with his calm and sure-footed professionalism.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kuldip Singh to be knowledgeable. 5 inch is erect size.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kuldip Singh to be knowledgeable. Thank you Sir.
So basically I was smoking too much but now I am not, I have completely left it. But It has left its effect on my body weight and even on my face so in your opinion what should I do for faster recovery.
I was a regular smoking. But I quit smoking few past months. So I want to ask that I want to reduce it my heart and keep it healthy, so which exercise and which food I take? Will you suggest me? I want to thank you in advance. Because you gives us free advice and saves our lives.
I want to clean my lungs due to smoking effects Because of visa verification please suggest me something for that.
When I see some person or when I was walking or going the thoughts came to my mind that I kill that person but in reality I do not do that and then I feel depressed, uncontrollable I know that these thoughts are not real but still I feel very bad but thoughts came to my mind that now I kill someone so I got arrested but in reality no such things happen so what should I do with such situations please help me. I would happen 2 days ago but yet the same thoughts came to my mind although I see that person is alive. Also any imaginary thought came to my mind like I push blade in my anus or I cut my penis with knife but in reality no such things happen only I imagine this things and get worried. I know these thoughts are not real but still they come to my Mind all the time each thought is replaced by another thoughts and same procedure repeated. They are uncontrollable, I try to think and believe in reality but thoughts came to my mind are not controllable. I have go through the psychiatrist for treatment and my treatment is continuing for one week. But still I cannot find relief. Please consult me .How should I deal when these thoughts came to my mind.
Hi, I am 21 Female. I am in a relationship. It's been 5 years now but our relationship doesn't look good. There is no understanding between us. He can't understand me he loves me but he takes everything so easy. He can live for months without talking to me but I can't even be a day without communicating him. I don't know how to change him. I just want to live happily without him but I'm failing every time he convinces me so quickly and easily but I'm not getting that how to change him and convince him I just want to live happily without him but I don't know how. Please suggest me either to change him or to leave him please I am almost getting mad. I'm always thinking about him and I have no thought. I'm unable to eat and sleep. Please suggest me.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir how to concentrate on study. I am preparing for exam can't concentrate too much. I am not addictive to any kind of addiction like smoking drinking etc. I am losing interest in study I don't know why this is happening. I was an average student but now I am getting worser. My question is 1.What should I do to overcome this problem. 2.Is there medicine required for concentration?
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.