Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K. Himthani
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. HimthaniYour feedback matters!
I have stomach problem like gastric problem. I have tried some medicine but problem is not short out. So I requested you please give me some suggestion. Thank you.
I have fatty liver from last 2 years. Doctors said that reason for fatty lever is oily diet and alcohol. I used both ayurvedic and elopathic medicines. But no changes are in lever. Kindly tell me the powerful medicine. Also please tell me the effect of fatty lever in details.
I have gastric problem and constipation problem too I feel like going to motions after having food. What should I do?
I have got a kind of pimple,(don't know exactly) on anus and when I defecate so I feel that something is there and I checked through my hand so felt like a pimple kind . Kindly suggest which medicine should I take to get rid of that and prevent it.
Dear doctor I 25 years old gal last few days I suffering from gas problem. What ever eat I mak gas what is the solution.
I am 15 year old girl and have infection and swollen food pipe it cause vomiting and irritation in throat that cause coughing.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.