Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Sharma SareenYour feedback matters!
When having sex she is saying she is getting cold from inside whenever I'm entering her. Also complains about stomach pain after having sex. What is the problem.
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
One my friend had a self wanted abortion in Jan and she regret for a her decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she had miscarriage at 6 weeks in april. She is planning to take a break of 2 to 3 months then try again. From past 20 days she started taking calcium tablet in afternoon, iron and folic acid tablet in nite. I studied in some sites saying intake of more iron will increase the chance of miscarriage. Is this true? Even though she is not anemic she is taking iron tablet. Is it dangerous? She has already started what can be done now? She shud stop taking iron tablet now? And try after 3 months? Pls help.
5 tulsi drops If you want cure take 2 tulsi drops Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, fever, headache, Sore throat, cold, cough, flu, chest congestion. Chronic bronchitis, asthma Vitamin a and c hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu. Ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial, viral, diabetes.
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
I have faced stomach pain issue as I have irregular periods happen for one or two days in a month. Also hemoglobin is also very low about 8gm and I am currently taking thyroid tablet of 5 mg. I have high weight according to my height. Please suggest.
Hello doctor, I am trying to conceive but I am having cyst problem but my doctor advised to take ovral l tablet. For what purpose she gave tablet. What is the usage but I saw in net they said it will prevent pregnancy. Please help me doctor.
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
Hi Doctor. I'm going through a very stressful time and the last thing I need is my period. I'm on yaz and my withdrawal bleed started today. I was wondering, can I still skip my withdrawal bleed by going on with the active tablets without doing major harm to my body?
Hi, I am having pcod and I got my period after 3 months but the bleeding is not spot even after 20 day. What I have to do?
My mom age is 45 yrs. She is feeling itchy on the chest area and sometimes the skin on the chest is paining also. Are these symptoms of breast cancer and what is the way to cure it? Pls help me I am afraid. Pls. No other symptoms r there.
Its our first baby and its been 7 days of missed periods for her today we had our test and the result was positive is it correct to have sex at this time. Moreover we made the test from our pregnancy kit and two lines came in which the positive line was not so dark is it correct.
Am 38years married female,height is 5.4, weight is 85kgs, my question is am not getting pregnant, is my weight and age is the problem?
I am 20 years old I have problem with my nipples as they are projected out in dress. I do not prefer padded braziers as they are not health friendly. Request you to advise me on what measures other than that (padded one) to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
Hi. I am 34 years and this is my first pregnancy and I feel very angry, irritated and with negative thoughts all the time. Please suggest me what to do ?
Haemoglobin is 7.9 and calcium is 7.2 also one month pregnant I am now on taking milk and pomegranate is this sufficient or should I consult for doctor and take medicines too also I feel tired and lazy now a days.
My wife got delivery last 2 month before thro cesarian. Now she feel pain in back side during sitting and feeding baby. Any physiotherapy or spray to be done. please guide.
Hi. This month my period was supposed to come on 2nd. But I missed my periods and found that I am pregnant. Doctor adv for some test due to previous 3 miscarriage. And results are given below. APTT 31.7 Hcg 67 on. 1st April and 133.9 on 3rd April progesterone 50 homocysteine 3.31 Now doctor suggested enoxaparin 40 mg daily. Bigomet sr 850 mg twice daily and ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext tablet once daily and bharglob in every 21st day. Pls suggest should I continue 850 mg metformin twice daily and. Heparin injection or is there no need to take.
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.