Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Prasant GoyalYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon sir I have a problem of easily forgetting. Please give me a suggestion how can I improve my memory power?
I went though alcohol rehab 10 years ago. On the last day of rehab I was given alcohol .as soon as I consumed the alcohol the air rushed out of me and I was given oxygen immediately. This was given as a deterrent and I was told if I were to drink alcohol this is what would happen to me. What happened? Can you please explain?
I am 27 years old, I'm very upset with my sudden changing behavior, like when I am in a good mood and everything goes fine, then my behavior will remain calm, polite and sweet with others and my near ones, but if anybody speaks anything which is not relevant according to me or I can say, which is not in my favor or may be he/she is wrong and I am right or vice a versa, then my behavior my mood suddenly gets changed and I am full of anger, which is intolerable or unmanageable for me as well as for my parents to make me calm and handle me. Whenever I am in anger, my anger is always at a glance, that sometimes I also don't know what I am doing at that time, I throw things here and there like this. My mom and me also, also worried that she think how can you survive with others once you'll get marry. Dr. Please help me and give me some best out of best tips in order to get rid from my aggression. Thanks.
My brother is addict of smack. Want to leave but can't. Which affecting his physical health also. What should I do?
When I concentrate for 5 to 10 min on anything like, most during study, in exams, even in Lectures After 5 to 10 min suddenly I feel at my back of the head a pain but nt exactly pain that is different from pain like when we set for a long time then suddenly feel my leg got something like jhun jhun similarly that happens to me when I concentrate for some time. Due to this headache sometime I had black out also. I had to loos my concentration and get relax to get normal. I don't know what to do, please help me say.
Doctor, I feel anxiety in the morning while going out and always trying to back home.in evening I do exercises and feel good for sometimes then negative thoughts rises.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
I have memory loss problem. I don't remember things for long time. Please toell me what should I do? Please advise.
I am 36 year old male habitual of smoking atleast two cigarettes a day, kindly tell which vitamins, nutrient will be reduced in my body. What would be consequences of two cigarette smoking on health.
I have no problems, no issues, friends think about me as a best entertaining man bbut I am always feel as nervous for something I even don't don't find solutions for what purpose make me fear or nervous that kind issues, I am big drinker and smoker age (25) I am single still I did not consult any female for mate too bcoz I am an extrovert I always feel shy in front of females please find the solution for me .
My father has an illegal relationship with other woman. I and my mother try to stop it daily but are unsuccessful .we both are in serious depression. My condition is just to kill him or kill myself. My mom, she goes on thinks about it, cries for long hours and also suffering from sleeplessness. What to do? I need a best answer as soon as possible.
I am 43 years old male suffering from ocd from 10 years now my daughter 12 years old is affected by this disease please help me.
Had intense body pain for 3 days at a stretch but has not reduced. I tried lots of pills but no medicines would help.
I am 29. Not yet married but I have been drinking and smoking for the past 11 years. Let me know ways to quit and get started for my married life!
What is fear of child birth called. I too much fear the process of child birth. Lady doctors call me pschyo. Is there any way to deliver without experiencing cuts and stitches. How to gain confidence that I can bear the pain of delivery. I am not prepared for it. I am experiencing a toll on my married life.
Hello doctor I am jairaj singh rathore I am 2q year old man I am weak in concentration and I feel difficulties in studies please tell me what should I do.
Darkness is absence of light and similarly negative thoughts are absence of positive thoughts. The answer to negative thoughts is to bring positive thoughts back. Ideal mind is devils workshop and will always think negative. Here are the ways by which you can remove negative thoughts.
Think differently as taught by Adi Shankaracharya. Once Menaka approached Arjuna with lust and said that she wanted to have a son like him with him. Arjuna said that why wait for 25 years, consider me as you son from today.
Think opposite as taught by Patanjali. For example, if you are thinking of stealing, then silently start thinking of charity.
Think positive as taught by Buddha. Make a list of positive actions to be done today the first thing in the morning and concentrate on that list. Divert your mind to the pending jobs in hand. This is a type of behavioral therapy.