Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod MangwanaYour feedback matters!
Ramesh runs medical shop single man and he has bp upto 130/90 he is having neck pain wats reason for neck pain?
My grandfather fall from the steps due to which he got leg pain he is suffering from saviour pain and he takes painkillers for the same give some medical advice to cure the same?
I have two days to suffering from fever and also leg pains then what could I do sir? Please help me.
I am a 27 year male, I have pain in my both knee joints since two years. I have tried both allopathic and ayurvedic medicines including home remedies but pain has not subsided and I now unable to walk. Doctor said it is a case of severe osteoarthritis of knee joints. I have done all the investigations and treatment but still there is no relief. Kindly help me in this aspect.
Sir my age is 19 but I am suffering from knee pain regularly. My shirts becomes heavy due to sweats. What should I do.
Hi I am 34 year old and having back pain from last 2 months. Used few creams like move etc but there is no relief. My daily routine required lots of travelling hence most of the time I sit in office and while travelling as well. I had done ultrasound as well and its been confirmed the back muscles are slightly stretched which is causing regular pain. Please suggest me the medicine to get quick relief.
Most of us are in professions where we are needed to be seated at one place, in the same position for long hours. Not only are we getting lesser exercise that the previous generations would, we are also not moving about much for work. This is causing many health issues, one of them being pain in the lower back. While this can happen for a few other reasons too, there are few exercises in yoga by doing which one can experience immense relief. A brief of few such yoga poses are:
1. Upward-facing dog pose - to do this, you need to lie flat on the floor, on your tummy. Put your arms flat on the ground, right next to your ribs on either sides of your body and make sure your legs are straight & joined together. Now, press your feet together and your palms on to the ground, and push your body up from the ground, looking upwards. Make sure your torso doesn't leave the ground. Stay like this for about 10 breaths and come back to main position. Repeat.
2. Child's pose: to do this you need to get on all fours first and sit back on your legs till your butt comes right above your heels. They should not be touching. Raise your hands up, and bring them down on the ground in front of you. Along with your hands, bring your body forward too, until your forehead touches the ground. Hold for about ten breaths and release. Repeat.
3. Triangle pose: stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise your hands on each side of your body, to shoulder level. Bend one side of your body, keeping legs straight and bending sideways from the waist, to touch the feet on that side. Hold for ten seconds and come back to first position. Repeat on other side too.
4. Upward-forward bend: stand straight, keeping your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend down from your waist and bring your head as close to the ground as possible. Stretch till the time you are comfortable. Hold for about ten seconds and get back to previous position. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My mom is 43 years old and she is having pain in scapula region. She has undergone physiotherapy treatment but still she has pain in shoulder region and left upper arm. please tell me what should we do?
Hi I am 22 years old. Wht happens is that my hand i. E part above my wrist get stuck for at least 15 minutes. I am not able to move it. It pains also and I feel like I have no control on it for that 15 minutes or more. It has started happening from last few months. Please tell if there is any serious problem?
Sir I have problem regarding my stomach pain if I eating potato And also suffering from fever in week to week And many time my body is pain hard.
I am having cough knees pain and head ache too so doctor give me an effective medicine to cure it early.
A shoulder dislocation is a shoulder injury which is characterized by the upper arm bone popping out of the socket of your shoulder blade. The shoulder joint is the most mobile among all the joints in the body, making it the most prone to dislocation. The dislocation of the shoulder joint can either be partial or complete depending on the injury. In a partial dislocation, the head of the upper arm is partially shifted out of the socket whereas in a complete dislocation, the head comes out of the socket in its entirety.
The symptoms of shoulder dislocation are:
Swelling or bruising of the affected area.
Excruciating pain in the shoulder region.
Mobility of the joint is greatly reduced.
Apart from these symptoms, there may be tingling, numbness and weakness in the affected region.
There can be multiple ways in which a shoulder can be dislocated because of its ability to move and swing in all the directions. The fibrous tissues that connect the bones of your shoulder may also get stretched or torn. These injuries occur due to a sudden blow or a strong force exerted on the shoulder joint.
It is caused by:
Trauma to the Shoulder Joint: Hard blows to the shoulder joint such as one suffered from a vehicle accident can lead to shoulder dislocation.
Sports Injuries: In contact sports such as hockey and football, the sudden forceful contractions of the shoulder region may lead to dislocation of the shoulder.
Falls: Tripping or falling from an elevated place and landing on the shoulder can cause shoulder joint dislocation.
The treatments for shoulder dislocation are –
Medication: Medications such as pain relievers can be prescribed by the doctor to reduce pain.
Surgery: Surgery of the shoulder joint can help in treating chronic shoulder dislocations. Surgery is also required if the blood vessels or the nerves along the shoulder joint are damaged.
- Immobilization: This process involves attaching a sling or a splint to the affected area to prevent it from moving. This allows the shoulder joint to heal and recuperate faster.