Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Piyushi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have some disc problem, in MRI report L5S1, how can I remove this problem, which exercise is useful in this problem.
I have small open pores only near my cheek area. Which tend to look bigger when I wake up in the morning. They seem to go away when I take a bath or wash my face but after 5-7 minutes they came back to their original size. Please help me.
Hello doctor, I have been taking drinks for the last 6 years on daily basis. I am male, 41 now. I stopped taking drinks since last 10 days. How many days it takes to take complete de-addiction? After stopping drinks, I experience, heaviness in head, neck pain, irritation, increased appetite, not getting proper sleep in night. I started going for walk twice a day. But no major relief. I am neither nor have BP. Can you suggest some medicine to get rid off these symptoms?
Hai sir, I am 20, I am having a problem in my penis the outer layer is not opening when I open the inner skin is paining what to do for it and for bigger pennies please help me sir I am very fed up with this matter. Sorry sir for asking this question but I do not know what to do?
Dear sir my head starts paining very heavy after having tea or non veg this started happening from one year it never happened earlier kindly help me to come out of this problem I have almost stopped having tea but vocationally if I have tea I will face major head ache. Kindly help me out sir.
I got Jaundice on 18 Nov when bilirubin was 5.10 and typhoid as the report says. Went to Doctor on 04th December as I wasn't feeling sick, it was just that my eyes was yellowish. On 4 the doctor took my blood samples and said I got Obstructive jaundice with total bilirubin showing 20.5, direct as 15.3, indirect 5.2 And also on the next day he advised me to do Ammonia test, Viral card test and sonography. The reports of sonography and ammonia was normal. On 7 my report of viral card came showing Anti HBe Antibody - Non Reactive (1.99) Anti HBs (total) - Reactive (484.48) Anti HCV Antibody - Non Reactive (0.084) HAV IgM antibody - Reactive (7.51) HBC IgM - Negative (0.0) HBC Total -Negative (2.26) HBE Antigen. -Non Reactive (0.329) Hepatitis Marker -Non Reactive (0.675) Profile. And showing total bilirubin 18.8 Direct as 12.17 and indirect as 12.17 After which the doctor said I had hepatitis A and B. And kept me admitted for a week so that my bilirubin decreases. After I got discharge at a bilirubin of 13.5 on 10th Dec and was advised to be in home with regular medicines and in a complete bed rest. He advise me to do MRCP test and consult to gastroenterology. Later I went on 29dec to a specialist and sonography and bilirubin showing 4.3 while normal in sonography. As the last reports of 28.01. 2016 the bilirubin was 1.5 and my other new doctor (gastroenteritis) says no need to do any more tests, like MRCP or any Hepatitis Test as said by him that I was having Hep A and not Hepatitis B At present moment, my weight is 52kg. I am Going to my college, should I need to worry about any of this Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B? Can I start eating healthy food with Masala, Meat, Eggs, Cheese, etc etc? Please answer precisely about appetite. Thank You Best Regards.
How to increase the stamina and which are the safe days to have sex with out condom so that I women does not get pregnant.
I am not getting sleep at night and I can't remember much because of not sleeping I want to read much faster.
While having sex I'm ejaculating in 10-15 minutes. How do I hold for longer period? Almost every day I have sex is it good? In a day how many times we should have sex?
I have asthma and because of thusbi can not breathebproperly sobplease suggest me ways to prevent it.
I am 24 year girl. My hair is too rough and also hair fall and 10% hair have already white. So how could I care my hair.
Nasya is an Ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ENT and Eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where Nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of Nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of Nasya Brihmana nasya, Virechana nasya and Shamana nasya. As per quality, Nasya can be divided into 2 categories i.e. Pratimarsha nasya and Marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
- Navana: When Nasya is meant for Shodhana or Snehana, it is termed as Navana. This is the most common type of Navana and is used for hair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus.
- Pradhamana: This is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc.
- Avapeedana: In this form of Nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc.
- Dhooma: This form of Nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In Dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in Nasya Karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of Nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, guraadi, shadbindu etc. A common preparation of Nasya is known as guraadi that include herbs such as shunthi, pippali, and saindhava.
Benefits of Nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck.
- The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks.
- Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment.
- Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I lost my hair very quickly and I am tried all the shampoos but not fell well please help me to how can I save my hair.
If we skip breakfast what type of diabetes will occur Now a days I am taking 6 badam and 3 pieces dates as a breakfast this is enough or not.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.