Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Homoeo CareYour feedback matters!
Many men begin their daily penis examination during their morning shower, and one of the last things they want to discover as the water cascades across them is a penis rash that wasn't there when they went to bed. Kudos are certainly due to these men for making penis health the priority it deserves to be; now they need to figure out what might be causing this unwelcome penis rash. That's why it's good to know about a fixed drug eruption and its relationship to a penis rash.
Fixed drug eruption
A fixed drug eruption is an allergic reaction to a particular medication or medications. If a person is allergic to multiple drugs and is taking them at the same time, multiple fixed drug eruptions may occur. The term "eruption" refers to the fact that the allergic reaction shows up on the skin in the form of lesions - or "erupts" onto the skin.
Most often, these lesions are round or oval patches of swollen skin, typically reddish in color at the start but often changing to brown or purple. There may be a blister accompanying the lesion, typically staying within the area of the lesion.
Why is it called a "fixed" drug eruption? The fixed refers to the fact that the lesion tends to show up in the same general area whenever the drug is taken. However, it should be noted that, with repeated use, the lesions may also start showing up on other parts of the body. So if a fixed drug eruption is first noticed on the penis, it may continue to recur there, but it may also show up on the lips, the hands, the feet, etc.
In most cases, lesions will appear between 30 minutes to 8 hours after administration of the drug. Often one lone lesion will appear at first. With repeated doses of the drug, it may either grow larger or more lesions may appear. Over time, especially after cessation of the drug, the lesions will "scab over." In most cases, they will disappear altogether at some point after the drug is no longer taken.
When the lesions are in a group, it may give the appearance of a penis rash. If solitary, it may seem more like a blister or blemish. In either case, it tends to be unattractive. More importantly, it gives the appearance of something contagious and possibly infectious.
In fact, penis rash from a fixed drug eruption is neither contagious nor infectious. However, because it looks as if it could be, it can be off-putting to partners, who may wish to avoid touching the penis until the rash is gone.
The lesions can also cause some discomfort for the man on whose penis they reside. They can be itchy in some cases. For some, they make the skin feel tender, which may decrease a man's desire for or enjoyment of sex (whether with a partner or by himself).
There are many, many drugs that have been implicated in the appearance of a fixed drug eruption. These include many forms of aspirin, many antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, sedatives and quinine.
If a penis rash (or rash elsewhere on the body) results from a fixed drug eruption, a doctor should be consulted to determine if an alternative medication may be used that might not have this side effect.
As a fixed drug eruption heals and the penis rash goes away, the skin may be in need of repair. Once any blistering has disappeared, using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help. The skin may need to be rehydrated so that it regains elasticity and suppleness. Using a crème with a combination of a natural moisturizer (such as vitamin E) and a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) will produce better results. Also important: Be sure the crème includes vitamin C, due to the role it plays in proper collagen production.
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries
6 foods to have for a healthy eyesight -
We’re constantly making efforts to stay physically fit. However, we take for granted our eyes and their health. Our eyes, just like any other part/ organ of our body, require adequate nutrition to perform their functions and remain healthy. Eyes require nutrients such as vitamin a, c and e, lutein, zeaxanthin, omega-3, zinc, etc, to stay healthy. Deficiencies of any of these nutrients can be a cause of various eye-disorders. A well-balanced diet can help provide these essential nutrients and thus help boost eye sight, maintain eye health and even prevent a plethora of eye conditions such as glaucoma, dry eyes, poor night vision, cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (amd).
While you can opt for food supplements to keep your eyes healthy, incorporating the following foods in your diet is a better way to keep your eyes in check:
Omega-3 and omega-6 are essential fatty acids (efas) that are necessary for our body and its functions. As our body does not produce these efas by itself, we must derive these from the food we eat. Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines and mackerels are rich in omega-3 which is known, in particular, to benefit eye health. Omega-3 strengthens the blood vessels of the eyes and aids the proper flow of intraocular fluid in the eyes, thus warding off dry eye syndrome and glaucoma among other eye sight-threatening conditions.
Include 2 servings of these fish in your weekly diet plan to improve visual development and the health of your retina.
2. Greens and leaves
Leafy greens such as spinach and kale, broccoli, peas and avocados contain two carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants that help boost development of the optical density of the macular pigment in the retina, help reduce cell damage and prevent or reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration, a condition that causes damage to the retina resulting in gradual loss of vision. Lutein and zeaxanthin make up the macular pigment found in the centre of the retina. This pigment protects the eyes from the sun’s harmful uv rays that can cause cell damage, thus acting as a natural sunscreen for your eyes.
Generous servings of spinach or kale 2-3 times a week is ideal to meet your lutein and zeaxanthin requirements.
3. Eggs, dairy and poultry
Eggs are another good source of vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin a, vitamin e, lutein, zeaxanthin and zinc which are essential for eye health. Poultry such as turkey is rich in zinc. While vitamin a protects the cornea, the protective transparent surface of the eye, reducing the possibility of dry eye, zinc boosts the health of the retina and prevents night blindness. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce the chances of developing cataract and age-related macular degeneration. Eggs are packed with protein and go well with all your meals, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Dairy products such as milk and curd also contain vitamin a and zinc.
One egg or a serving of turkey and a glass of milk a day will keep you and your eyes fit.
4. Citrus fruits and berries
Fruits rich in vitamin c such as oranges, lemons, kiwi fruit, grapefruit, strawberries, blueberries and other berries in combination with other vitamins and nutrients improve the health of eye tissues, helps form and maintain connective tissue including collagen found in the cornea of the eye and fights the development of cataracts and age- related macular degeneration.
Eat plenty of citrus fruits and berries, they are refreshing and make for a good snack. Also, since vitamin c is water soluble you don’t have to worry about consuming too much of it.
5. Nuts and seeds
Go nuts with almonds, walnuts and pistachios. These are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin e, both of which are key to eye health. Vitamin e protects cells from damage caused by unstable molecules that break down healthy eye tissue, reducing the risk of amd. Other nuts and seeds that contain vitamin e are peanuts, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds. Chia seeds, flax seed and black currant seeds are also rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
Since most nuts are high in calories, consume them in moderation. One serving a day i. E. A handful of nuts will give you the nutrition your eyes require.
6. Other veggies and fruits
Look beyond carrots and embrace these colourful fruits and veggies; tomatoes, bell peppers, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, corn, cantaloupe, guava, apricots, mangoes are all sources of vitamin a and c and beta-carotene. Vitamin a protects the surface of the eye and helps prevent infections, reduces the impact of cataracts, retinal problems and other eye conditions. One cup a day of any of these colourful fruits and veggies are sure to help sustain healthy eyesight.
Acne is a term used to define a broader category of conditions than pimples. The term is used to define skin diseases that involve sebum, keratinisation and bacteria. The condition varies from very mild acne to severe acne, which usually involves the cystic variety of the condition.
As for the percentage of the population affected by acne, this is invariably the most common skin condition that you can suffer from (95% of all people will suffer from this condition at some point of their lives). It is also the most stubborn skin condition in some cases.
Let’s take a look at some do’s and don’ts for an acne prone skin.
Here’s what not to do when you have acne:
1. Over washing – dirt and oil are not the only reasons for your acne it is multifactorial so excessive washing and cleaning will not only make your skin dry and dull but it also alters the ph of the skin and will make it more prone to breakouts.
2. Picking and squeezing – touching your face and specifically the areas affected will expose it to more bacteria, and more bacterial exposure can never be good for acne.
3. Over the counter products – using products indiscriminately can play havoc on your skin. Make sure you consult a good dermatologist to find the right products for you.
4. Avoiding moisturizer and sunscreen – avoiding moisturizer and sunscreen is a common habit amongst people suffering from acne which in turn leads to excessive dryness making skin more prone to tanning and acne marks. Consulting your dermatologist will help you find a suitable moisturizer and sunscreen for acne prone skin.
Some home remedies to try:
1. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful antibacterial that alkalises itself, not only that, it is also an astringent that dries up excess oil and makes it difficult for the bacteria to thrive.
How to use: take pure, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and mix one part with three parts water, take the mix on a cotton swab and apply it on the acne/blemish for 10 minutes once in the night daily.
2. Cinnamon and honey mask
Honey is a natural antibiotic and so is cinnamon and both these ingredients when mixed together, have a synergistic effect that helps you control breakouts.
How to use: mix 2 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to make a paste and apply on the affected area for 15 minutes.
3. Orange peel paste
Vitamin c is a natural astringent, apart from being that, it also helps in new cell growth and repair and maintenance.
How to use: take two orange peels and mash them in a grinder and make sure you make a thick paste, and apply it on your face for 20-25 minutes.
4. Banana peels
Banana peels contain a substance known as lutein, and this is an extremely powerful antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation.
How to use: make a banana peel and rub the inside of it in circular motions on the affected areas. Let it sit for 30 minutes or so and then wash.
Do you have acne that does not respond to treatment? have you tried everything and failed? or do you just want to do the smart thing and get professional help to nip the disease in the bud?
Constipation is a word which can scare us to quite an extent. In short we can say that one finds it difficult to discuss the issue and feels embarrassed to even talk about it. Most of the times a person tries to self administer medicines in order to get relief from the constipation bug as he is not willing to talk about it to his family, friends or as for that matter even a doctor.
But let us face the truth! constipation has become a very common problem nowadays and for some it has been like a daily routine. But what could be the possible reason behind the increase in the number of constipation stricken patients a doctor sees everyday.
- Unfortunately it is nothing but our poor lifestyle which is to be blamed. Poor eating habits, excessive junk consumption, stress, not drinking enough water, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, pregnancy, over eating and not exercising could be some of the reasons.
- Once you suffer from constipation along with hardened stools you can suffer from irritability, abdominal bloating, mood swings, nausea and vomiting.
- Studies have clearly shown that about 14% of the indian population suffers from constipation.
- Constipation can be of two types organic and functional - organic being a deformation to the colon and functional can be due to a poor diet, less intake of fluids and continual stress.
- But make sure that you do not ignore the signs of constipation as it can lead to various other issues like haemorrhoids, anal fissures, diverticulitis and so on.
Here are some effective home remedies which can help you in bidding adieu to the'hardened stool mania'-
1. Castor oil
- Castor oil is a great remedy for constipation.
- Castor oil is a great remedy for constipation.
- Castor oil can work wonders! yes I am serious. It has been used for ages by our fathers and forefathers for treating constipation. Castor oil acts as a great laxative as it increases the movement of the intestines and helps in clearing it out instantly. It basically acts as a lubricant and helps in getting out the waste quickly without much ado.
How to consume it- take 1 tsp of castor oil with a glass of warm water in the night at bedtime. Next morning you should be able to freshen up really well.
- Prunes are a super remedy for constipation.
- Prunes are a super remedy for constipation.
- Prunes are nothing but dried plums which are endowed with the goodness of fibre and sorbitol. Fibre as we all know is known to facilitate the smooth functioning of our bowels and sorbitol, a natural form of sugar which does not get digested easily and hence can draw loads of water while its way to the intestines and add bulk to the stool.
- How to consume it- consume 3 prunes for at least a week everyday. You can also have a glass of warm water if required.
3. Aloe vera juice
- Aloe vera forms a gel and helps in getting rid of constipation.
- Aloe vera forms a gel and helps in getting rid of constipation.
- While aloe vera juice has been thought to be great for the skin and hair, it can actually help you in relieving constipation. Aloe vera juice can form a gel like substance in the tummy leading to mucus formation and increased intestinal peristalsis. It can also draw more water leading to the easy passage of stools.
How to consume it- consume around 30ml of aloe vera juice (unsweetened and stabilised) with a glass of water at bedtime or early in the morning on waking up.
4. Flax seed oil
- Flax seed oil for constipation.
- Flax seed oil for constipation.
- Flax seed oil is known as a great remedy for constipation. It can again act as a lubricant and coat the stools in such a way which leads to easy passage of the same. In short the stools are able to sail freely through the intestines without an issue.
- How to consume it- consume 1 tsp of flax seed oil with a glass of warm water mid-morning for almost a week and see magical results.
- Yogurt is good for your digestive tract.
- Yogurt is good for your digestive tract.
- If you need to keep your tummy healthy then its essential to consume yogurt. Why yogurt? because it promotes growth of good bacteria in the gut and helps in preventing or considerably lessens the effects of constipation. So if you have to make your digestive system strong then its mandatory to consume yogurt on daily basis.
- How to consume it- add a cup of yogurt to fresh fruits or add it your breakfast cereal bowl.
While these remedies can relieve the problem of constipation efficiently, there are times when these might not work. By that I mean severe cases of constipation. If the problem is persistent then its best to visit a doctor and follow the advised prescription.
In addition to these remedies-
- Eat a fibre rich meal comprising of fruits, veggies, brown rice, oatmeal etc.
- Drink at least 12-15 glasses of water.
- Exercise for at least 25-30 minutes.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Get adequate rest and sleep at least 8 hours each day.
- Make these changes and see the problem of constipation saying bye bye soon.
एक चाय की प्याली आपको बना रही है बीमार! चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने बड़े है कि चाय से बेहतर होगा इंसान का जहर पीना
1. सुबह उठते ही आपको चाय पीने की एक आदत होगी।
आपको बिना चाय पिए तो जैसे, चैन ही नहीं पड़ता होगा।
2. लेकिन आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि जो व्यक्ति जितनी ज्यादा चाय पीता है वह उतना ही अधिक बीमार भी होता है।
3. चाय जो यूरोप और अमेरिका जैसे देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के लिए सही है किन्तु गर्म देशों में रहने वाले व्यक्तियों के लिए चाय जहर के समान होती है. गर्म देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के पेट में अम्लीय (एसिडिक) की मात्रा पहले ही अधिक होती है. अब चाय के पीते ही यह और अधिक हो जाती है।
4. इसके कारण से पेट में जलन और सीने में जलन जैसी बीमारियाँ बनने लगती हैं।
5. उसके साथ चाय में उपयोग की गयी चीनी तो आपको बीमार बना रही है. शुगर, दिल की बीमारियाँ, और ब्लडप्रेशर की बीमारी होने का खतरा बढ़ जाता है. आप एक प्रयोग भी कीजिये कि जब चाय पी लें तो अपना ब्लडप्रेशर नापें और शुगर को नापें ।
6. चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने भयंकर है कि आप शायद चाय पीना खुद ही छोड़ देंगे।
7. यूरोप में तो चाय के अन्दर ये सफ़ेद चीनी और दूध नहीं डालते हैं. लेकिन वहां की चाय भी हरी पत्तियों वाली होती हैं. भारत में काली चाय एक तरह का कूड़ा है जो गरीबों के बीच भेजी जा रही है।
तो अब हम आपको चाय पीने के नुकसान बताते हैं. शायद तब आप चाय को पीना ही छोड़ देंगे-
1. पेट हो रहा है खराब-----*चाय पीने से आपका पेट पूरी तरह से खराब हो जाता है. आपकी पाचन शक्ति खराब हो जाती है और साथ ही साथ आपके पेट में तेज़ाब बनना शुरू हो जाता है।
2. गैस की समस्या-----* गर्म देशों में चीनी की चाय पीने से गैस की समस्या होने लगती है. वही अम्लीय होने की वजह से आपके शरीर में एसिड की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. जो गैस और जलन करने लगती है।
3. हाथ पैरों में दर्द की वजह चाय-----* आपके हाथ पैरों में अगर बहुत दर्द होता है तो उसकी वजह चाय ही है. चाय का असर हमारी हड्डियों पर पड़ता है. वह गलने लगती हैं. कम उम्र में ही दर्द होना, सोते वक़्त दर्द होना. यह सब चाय की वजह से ही होता है।
4. ब्लडप्रेशर हाई हो जाता है-----*ठंडे इलाकों में रहने वाले लोगों का ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता है. लेकिन हमारे यहाँ ऐसा कुछ ही दिन होता है जब अधिक सर्दी होती है. बाकी समय में चाय पीने से हमारा ब्लडप्रेशर तुरंत हाई हो जाता है. अब आपका ब्लडप्रेशर लो है तो आप चाय पि लीजिये लेकिन बाकी लोगों के लिए चाय जहर होती है।
5.केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ती है------* चाय पीने से शरीर में केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. अर्थात खून में कचरा बढ़ता है और दिल तक खून पहुंचना मुश्किल होने लगता है. बाद में हार्ट प्रोब्लम्स हो जाती हैं।
6.तो अब चाय पीने के नुकसान जानकार आप समझ गये ना कि चाय क्यों एक जहर है?*
7. अब चाय पीने के नुकसान से बचना है और आपको चाय पीनी है तो आप चीनी की जगह गुड़ का उपयोग करें और चाय में दूध ना डालें. साथ ही साथ चाय की हरी पत्तियों का उपयोग करें ना कि काले सूखे कचरे का उपयोग करें ।
8. आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि अंग्रेजों से पहले देश में चाय की खेती नहीं होती थी।
9. अब अंग्रेज आये तो उन्होंने इस जहर की खेती की. उनको चाय की जरूरत भी थी क्योकि उनका ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता था।
10.अब अगर आप अब भी चाय पीते हैं तो उससे बेहतर यही है कि आप जहर पीलें क्योकि एक चाय की प्याली ही आपको बहुत-बहुत बीमार बना रही है।
अब फैसला आपको करना है चाय जहर पीते रहने के लिये क्या क्या होता है आपने पढ ही लिया होगा इस लिये सोचे मत अपने स्वास्थ को निरोगी रखने के लिए आज से त्याग कर देवे ।
चाय के फायदे आप ने जान ही लिये है अब तो मौका है चाय त्याग करने नही तो चाय ही आप का त्याग कर देगी आप चाय नही त्यागे तो इस लिये आप खुद उसे त्याग देवे ।
The unbeatable Beetroot Juice has been elevated to the status of a superfood owing to its many benefits.
Beetroot, also known simply as the beet, has been gaining in popularity as a new super food due to recent studies claiming that beets and beetroot juice can improve athletic performance, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow.
Did you know that it can boost your stamina.
What if I told you consuming something as simple as a beetroot could possibly help extend endurance and improve performance?
The supplement world is a crazy world, and I know you,
as an athlete, want to do everything you can to optimize training and performance – as long as it makes sense and actually works.
Drinking a glass of beetroot juice or consuming some nice baked beetroot is easy and, in my opinion, delicious.
Some other benefits of Beetroot Juice –
– Improves memory
– Detoxifies Body
– Fat free and energy giving
– Effective for wound healing
– Lowers cholesterol and bp
– Prevents Skin ageing and cell damage
– Improves immunity
– prevents constipation and improves digestion
– excellent food during pregnancy as contain natural folic acid.
Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise, suggesting that increased dietary nitrate intake has the potential to enhance exercise tolerance during long-term endurance exercise.
Quality of life for those with cardiovascular, respiratory, or metabolic diseases, who find the activities of daily living physically difficult because of lack of oxygenation, could be improved.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
Do you love to eat up the whole fruit? Or, is it the freshly crushed juice that appeals to you more. Both as you know are healthy options. However, is there really a difference between the nutritional value of the two, if it involves the same fruit?
The answer is a big 'Yes'.
While freshly squeezed fruit juice is a healthy addition to your daily diet, it cannot replace eating whole fruits (or vegetables). In the choice between juicing and eating whole fruits, though juicing has its advantages, the latter offers more nutrition. Here's why.
Advantage: Juicing is convenient
The convenience of gulping down a glass of juice versus eating a whole fruit is one of the biggest advantages of juicing. However, this counts as a convenience only if you aren't making the juice and cleaning the juicer yourself. When you have to make your own juice, it probably would be easier to simply cut and eat the fruit.
Advantage: Juicing makes it easier for the body to absorb nutrients
Juicing is said to make absorbing nutrients easier for people with digestive diseases such as inflammatory bowel diseases. This is because the process of juicing removes fibers thus giving the digestive system less work to do. Another advantage is eating a whole fruit fills you up more than drinking a glass of juice. This allows you to take in higher amounts of vitamins, minerals, enzymes etc. However, this theory has not been proved.
Disadvantage: Juicing removes fiber
Though the removal of fiber makes it easier for the body to digest fruit juice, this loss of fiber is actually a disadvantage for people with a healthy digestive system. Since the digestive system does not have to work on digesting fibers in juice, the body uses fewer calories in the process. Lesser calories burnt imply lesser weight loss. Since juices are digested faster than whole fruits, hunger is satisfied for shorter periods of time leading to an increased appetite.
Disadvantage: Juicing removes flavonoids
Along with a loss of fiber, flavonoids found in the skin and fruit pulp are also lost in the process of juicing. Flavonoids have been linked to longevity and are best known for their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent a number of cardiovascular diseases. In citrus fruits, the whole fruit is said to have five times the flavonoids as a glass of juice made from them.
To fuse the convenience of juice and the healthiness as whole fruit, use a blender instead of a juicer. This way, you don't lose any fruit pulp and can enjoy a tasty glass of juice.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators
Whenever it comes to a happy married life, the sexual lives of the partners also come into the picture. In fact, a wonderful conjugal life can only be sustained with the help of a healthy sexual relationship. No matter how close mentally both are, inability to physically be intimate with each other can indeed make things difficult to work out and damage a relationship in the future also. The warmth and pleasure remain intact only with complete satisfaction in sexual intercourse. Therefore, any roadblocks that may be proving detrimental during copulation must be eradicated at the earliest. One such problem is erectile dysfunction.
The immediate reaction after hearing these two words would be slow 'whispers' although this is a totally contradictory reaction as opposed to the type of the problem that must otherwise be attained at the earliest. This problem is a very serious one and here, a male suffers from malfunctioning of the erection of the penis during the right time of sex with the partner, thereby hampering the overall fulfillment of sexual desire and ultimate dissatisfaction on the part of the female partner as well. The erectile dysfunction problem is an issue that not only complicates sexual life, but it hugely undermines the confidence and self-esteem of the male who is suffering from the issue.
How to treat erectile dysfunction?
A sexologist or rather a sex specialist is the person that an individual must look out for in case of any sexual issues including erectile dysfunction. This person is a specialist in the sex studies and understands in detail about all the factors that may lead to these problems. After appropriate diagnosis, then, he or she can finally move forward to treat the patient. The same holds good for treating erectile dysfunction as well. As this is a specifically male sexual disorder, therefore, the males can very well approach the doctor accordingly. The several features of the modern treatment procedures are:
All the remedies that are prepared for treating this disorder are herbal and organic as these are made with essential minerals, oils, metals, leaves, stems, roots and other important parts of the plants.
The Ayurvedic method of treatment ensures that there are no after effects in the future due to the application of the medicines and hence, this form of treatment is extremely reliable for the patients.
The medicines not only help in the intensification of the growth of nerves and muscles in the penis for treating this problem, but also aggravate the blood circulation in this region as well. All these work together to make sure that the sexual health of the concerned male is recovered to the fullest.
- Every medicine can be bought both from the offline and online markets at extremely affordable prices.
- There are various packages of treatment for erectile dysfunction such as a singular treatment of the disease, two in one treatment along with premature ejaculation and three in one treatment along with penis enlargement and premature ejaculation too. The individuals can cherry pick any one of these packages based on budget and convenience and also based on the kind of disease.
- All the medication doses are advised appropriately so that effective results are obtained within a short span of time, gradually but steadily without the incidences of any side effects in the long run. However, once cured, there is no way of recurrence of the problem in the future.
- There is a subsequent increase in the libido that causes quicker erections that enhance manhood as well.
When someone hears the term "stretch marks," they usually think of pregnant women and their round, full bellies. But marks can happen anywhere on the body. Despite the best penis care and attention possible, men might sometimes wind up with marks in the groin area, on the scrotum and yes, even on the penis skin.
The good news is that marks aren't a sign of any underlying medical condition. Sometimes they just happen. There is other good news as well; it is possible to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on penis skin. Here's what a man needs to know.
Why did the stretch marks appear?
Stretch marks are hallmarks of changing body size. Women often wind up with after pregnancy, as their skin has stretched to its limits while growing a baby. Some people wind up with marks after puberty, when they go through a growth spurt that puts inches and weight on their frame. And still others get stretch marks when they gain a few too many pounds.
So how does a man wind up with stretch on the penis skin? When the skin stretches to accommodate an erection, it might be enough to cause those tiny, painless tears in the dermis. Over time, those tears turn into the long, silvery trails of marks.
But that doesn't explain stretch marks on the scrotum. In most cases, in areas that aren't normally stretched happen with very slight tears. For instance, a man who sits down in the wrong way and feels a slight tug on the testicles might immediately stand back up, shift things around, and sit back down. This happens so often that he might not even really register that he's doing it. But sure enough, even that bit of discomfort from stretching can be enough to create a tiny stretch mark.
What to do about stretch marks
Men will be quite relieved to know that stretch marks don't mean anything in terms of other medical problems. They are so natural and happen to so many people that several studies, as well as anecdotal evidence, point to marks simply being an annoying part of everyday life.
But for a man, stretch marks on the penis can mean much more than annoyance. A guy's self-esteem might take a huge hit if he looks down to see unsightly on his equipment. That can lead to social embarrassment, a hesitation to show his penis to potential partners, and even problems with performing.
For men whose intimate life is negatively affected by stretch marks, there are a few options. A good dermatologist might offer certain therapies, such as laser therapy or microdermabrasion, that can lessen the appearance of marks. In order to get the best results from any sort of treatment, a man should seek out help during the first six weeks or so, when the marks are still reddish or purple in color. During this time, the skin is much more likely to heal.
One of the best ways a man can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks is through crèmes that are appropriate for the situation. One of those should be a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man wants plenty of hydration to help ensure his penis skin stays as smooth and supple as possible, which allows it more room to stretch during erections. A crème that contains not only Shea butter, but vitamin E as well, can help a man keep the penis skin as healthy as possible. Other nutrients, including retinol and alpha lipoic acid to help fight the signs of aging, can help keep the penis skin handsome.
From a young age, we are taught that different nutritious foods can help our bodies stay healthy. Want strong bones? Drink milk to get your calcium. Looking to bulk up your muscles? Eat more meat to pack in the protein. But did anyone ever tell you that there is a super nutrient that can boost your brain?
In the past, lutein – a carotenoid or pigment found in many fruits and vegetables – was primarily known as a nutrient for good eye health. But new research shows that it may also play a strong role in developing and maintaining brain function, and can enhance learning and memory. New research suggests lutein, a nutrient known for supporting eye health, also enhances cognitive skills.
Benefits Babies to Boomers
From infants to seniors, everyone can benefit from a lutein-rich diet.
Increased levels of lutein may help speed up cognitive milestones in infants. Research suggests that as babies get more lutein, either from formula or from breastmilk (when their mother has a high-lutein diet) - supports the development of brain function. “These cognitive milestones could include an infant making eye contact with a parent, moving their head to look at something in their peripheral vision, or turning their attention to someone when they hear their name.”
School-age children may see higher test scores when they eat more lutein. The amount of lutein present in preadolescent children’s eyes directly relates to their brain development and learning skills, which can predict performance on tests.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin (another carotenoid) improves processing speed and efficiency, along with memory in young and older adults. Lutein is known to accumulate in the retina and several other regions of the brain and has been shown to protect against eye disease and preserve cognitive function in older adults.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet can help increase your lutein intake each day. Aim to eat foods rich in lutein like green leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, turnip green, celery and broccoli, zucchini, garden peas, carrots, tomatoes, beets and eggs.
With a helpful brain boost from lutein, people of all ages may be able to improve their cognitive function, from learning and memory to concentration and focus. So, treat your brain to a tasty snack - amp up your next meals by incorporating more lutein.
My son is 23 years old but he is suffering from hair loss in such a less age. What could be done to stop hair loss?
I have problem of early ejaculation. Sometimes I ejaculated even after just starting the intercourse (20-30 seconds) .and sometimes ejaculated in 30-40 seconds as soon as my gf started oral. I have masturbated a lot in past 8-10 years. Pls cure this to save my life ,i beg to you. Also I think my size is small (13 cm length and 11 cm girth ).is this problem of early ejaculation is totally curable or not. If its possible. Then pls help me .pls.
Most people will give you a blatant NO. And they are quite right to do so. But if you have been a habitual offender who can't unwind without their drink, pregnancy is going to be a big problem. So does the rule stand in all cases? What if you drank when you didn't know you were pregnant yet? What if you had a light drink here and there, will it literally spell disaster? Let's find out.
Contradictory advice everywhere: Most doctors will advice you to stay away completely from alcohol as soon as that first positive emerges in your test. Others may give you a little leeway and let you have an occasional drink. There are friends who'll confess to have cheated during their pregnancy and snuck in a beer or two and say that their kids turned out just fine. There are other friends will scorn on you for even thinking such a thing. Same goes for your relatives. Like all things in pregnancy, random advice will just not work.
How much can you drink? Let's assume that you are confident nothing will happen and want to be adventurous and give it a cautious try. Danish researchers have some good news for you. Some studies have shown that low to moderate consumption of alcohol does not harm the baby. In fact, in 2012, Danish researchers released a highly publicized study that found no major problems in children below 5 years whose mothers had consumed 1- 8 alcoholic drinks a week during pregnancy.
Unfortunately, not all research is made equal. With pregnancy, each mother, each child and progression of each pregnancy is different. It really has to be on a case by case basis and nothing can be taken on face value. Most people will still advise you to completely go off alcohol as there is no "safe" amount during pregnancy. Some women have a larger quantity of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. If a woman with lower levels of this enzyme drinks alcohol, it is more likely to harm her unborn child as the alcohol will remain in her bloodstream longer.
How alcohol can affect your child?
There are a huge number of disorders that can affect your child when in the womb and even after because of alcohol consumption. These disorders are collectively called "Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder". It is characterized by increased risk in miscarriage and stillbirth. It can also result in the baby having low birth weight and increase problems with learning, speech, attention span, language and hyperactivity. Alcohol consumption may also affect a girls and boys differently. While both may turn out to have aggressive and delinquent behaviour, girls are more likely to develop mental health problems too.
If you are unable to give up on alcohol, you need to immediately get professional help to overcome your addiction.
Also note that the term "non-alcoholic" beverage is misleading as they can contain trace amounts of it. Consult a doctor today on which drinks are safe for you.
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.
Cyclothymia is a type of a mood disorder which is relatively light or mild in nature. If you are suffering from this condition, then you will experience extreme mood swings for very short periods of time. During these mood swings, you may experience a low period (depressed mood) or a high period when you are extremely happy.
There is no set or structured pattern for the highs and lows that you will experience during this condition. This feature of the disease makes it more difficult to detect and diagnose. The duration of your mood swings usually last just for a few days but can also be extended up to a few weeks. So, the only sign of identifying this medical condition is that if you are not having a normal mood for an extended period of time then you should consult a specialist doctor to enquire more about the condition.
Though there are no special symptoms of this disorder, the usual signs of mild depression and hypomania can be a possible symptom of Cyclothymia.
Some of them are:
- Hypomanic symptoms
- Racing thoughts
- Minimal sleep
- Excessive talking
- Extreme optimism
- Raised self-esteem
- Being happy without any reason
- Unnecessary fear
- Concentration difficulties
- Abnormal weight changes
The mood swings that you experience during this situation do not get better with time or vanish automatically. So it is always desirable that you seek some medical assistance from a specialist doctor on seeing the symptoms of either hypomania or depression.
This does not always hold true but you might also start to experience suicidal thoughts if you also have a bipolar I or II disorder along with cyclothymia. So, if any such thoughts appear in your mind, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.