Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Peeyush JainYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sir this is my present test reports. Cholesterol Total 197.00 mg/dL <200.00 Triglycerides 255.00 mg/dL <150.00 HDL Cholesterol 44.00 mg/dL >40.00 LDL Cholesterol 113.00 mg/dL <100.00 VLDL Cholesterol 40.00 mg/dL <30.00 Non-HDL Cholesterol 153.00 mg/dL <130.00 Glucose Fasting 177.00 Test Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval URINE EXAMINATION, ROUTINE; URINE, R/E (Dipstick, Microscopy) Physical Colour Deep Yellow Pale yellow Specific Gravity 1.030 1.001 - 1.030 pH 5 5.0 - 8.0 Chemical Proteins Nil Nil Glucose Present (0.25 g/dL) Nil ketone Nil Nil Bilirubin Nil Nil Urobilinogen Normal Normal Leucocyte Esterase Negative Negative Nitrite Negative Negative Microscopy R.B.C. 2-3 RBC/HPF Negative Pus Cells 2-3 WBC/HPF 0-5 WBC / hpf Epithelial Cells Few Few Casts Nil Nil /lpf Crystals Negative Nil Others Nil Test Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval HbA1c (GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN), BLOOD (Boronate Affinity) 9.10. Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval BUN; BLOOD UREA NITROGEN, SERUM (areas Colorimetric) 11.35 mg/dL 6.00 - 20.00 CREATININE, SERUM (Enzymatic) 0.80 mg/dL 0.67 - 1.17 Sir please advice me medicine . Thanks Doctor.
I am age 69 years. Having diabetes, b.P.I was very healthy before 7 years after surgery of spine became slow in motion before two years i was working on one project it was seating in front of computer and totally absent of walking or any other movement so more become sluggish now i wish to gain again even 60% energy in my legs and walking kindly advise.
I am suffering from pain in my heart side. Pain ll be sharp whenever I breath n laugh. please suggest me why it is?
When I lie down at night with my head on my pillow I can hear my heart beating loudly that I cannot get to sleep. I have borderline high blood pressure, could that be it?
My father is 55years old heart patient and also suffering from diabetes and some more disease. Suddenly he lost most of his eye sight then we consult to eye specialist and he prescribed medicine and insulin but our home doctor told that insulin should not be taken as my father is taking too much medicine. Not he is able to see and is able to drive bike but eye specialist is forcing to have insulin. Is it safe to have insulin as my father's sugar level is always is in control.
My mother, 91 yrs old, has to get up 3 or 4 times in the night to ease herself. She is generally able to look after herself. Disturbed sleep every night leaves her tired and dull during the day. During the day and till she goes to bed, urination is normal. Any natural remedies? Or safe drugs? She is vegetarian and NOT diabetic. She takes LIPRIL 5 and Sorbitrate 5 mg as prescription drugs for her heart condition. Really need help. Thanks.
My father is having problem of ckd , chf, and problem related to urology as well. He has been implanted percuflex stent and is having recurring urine infection.Presently he is having urine infection of bacteria klebscilla pnumenoi. Almost all antibiotics have become resistant. Creatinine level is also on a higher side, please help.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!
I had my lipid profile done and LDL C is 139. My question is whether high LDL C indicates any damage done to arteries already ?
Nowadays people cook food in pressure cooker. Pressure cooker are made from aluminum. Aluminium is very harmful to human body. I have listened that Lucania -one type of mental disease take place because of aluminum entered in human body. Is it true? Is aluminium harmful to our body?
Summers have arrived and the temperature rises every day. Summer brings with it, its own set of problems. Most common summer disorders are dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke on one hand and acidity, infections, diarrhea, cholera, Typhoid and Jaundice on the other hand.
Dehydration can precipitate heart attack in susceptible individuals. The normal fluid requirement is 30 ml per kg weight, but the same needs to be increased in the summer because of the loss of fluid from sweating. Apart from water, sodium or salt is also lost. A person, therefore, needs to take more fruits during summer period. Not passing urine in eight hours, dry armpits, feeling exhausted or feeling weak are suggestive of underlying dehydration.Dehydration can make the blood thick and precipitate heart attack in patients with uncontrolled blood pressure or diabetes.
Walking is a necessity for heart patients and the same should be continued even during peak summer but the timing should be so chosen that peak heat periods are avoided. One can walk early in the morning or late in the evening. People taking anti-allergic pills should take special precautions as they are more likely to get heat stroke. Heat stroke is a medical emergency leading to charring of organs because of extreme internal heat. A person?s temperature may be more than 105°F.