Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Peeyush JainYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am Male 50 Yrs of age. I am suffering from High BP and Cholesterol since last 8 years. My creatinine level is 1.4 Mg/Dl since last 8 years. Doctor has suggest cinod 10 Mg For (BP) and Rozstat 10 Mg (cholesterol. I am attaching my LP and creatinine reports for your reference. Kindly suggest Diet and medication to me.
He has High blood Pressure , Cholesterol, Thyroid problems. Now there random sugar level is 200. Tell appropriate solution for diabetes. Thanks in advance.
Dear sir in my cholesterol profile vldl cholesterol is increase it is 53.8 while normal value is 5-40 so please tell me if there is some serious issue in this or not.
Dear sir, please suggest my mother having high bp and frequently she tells about headache and we are taking one macsart 40 mg bp tablet, please suggest.
My mother age is 50 years .she has severe high blood pressure around 180 upper level. She takes daily 0.25 mg tablet of controlling .what are the necessary precautions to be taken to avoid stroke .and also foods that to be avoided strictly.
I am 34.8 Years and having High BP since last two years earlier traced when gone at 200 and after that I took several medicines prescribed but didn't know why happens though my parents both have high BP with Dad having paralysis attack and mom having Diabetics I am taking Zabesta 5 Mg.
My uncle is a patient of serious heart block. His two artery are 70-80% blocked now what to do at this situation. Where he can get best treatment. Which food is good for him and can reduce the chances of heart attack.
I am a 27 Years Male from past 10 days onwards I feel like very lazy and feel like full tired so I checked bp its was 150/100 avg so I consult doctor and taken blood test and echo and ecg . In that reports blood test normal some what showing in ecg smal variations and echo is fine. So doctor given a tablet of Inderal 10 mg and tozam half tablet a night and daily walking 40minutes continuing erly hours . Still I feel like the same. What can I do please suggest me. Is it major or cool. Some times bp was 130/90 some times 160/100 and bit lazy ness on my body. What I have to do can you please suggest me.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.
Most of time I feel very high heart beat even feel shivering .i chkd my blood pressure that is 110- 140. I am 38 female. And many time I feel very high pain in side of my brain. Is there any problem?
Hi Doctor, I am 34 years old and taking BP medicines from last 4-years. Some time I feel heaviness in my chest and I feel breath less when I take stairs. Presently I am taking sartel C 40 mg in morning and cilacar 10 mg, arvast F10 in night. I have not consulted any doctor from so many years and taking the same medicine since then. My last 5 bp: 135/85, 140/90, 125/83, 128/85,140/90. Please advice if I need to go for some medical test or change in medication.
I am 20 years old boy weight 58 kg. I am suffering from chest pain while I breathe in. And feel difficulty in breathing. So please suggest me the check up related to this problem and after this I will consult with recommended doctor.
I am 53 years old. During my last health checkup I was found to have hypertension. However, tests like EEG, ECG, Tread mill were found OK. My BP varies from 104/64 (taken 2 hour after dinner and consuming 120 ml of scotch) to 190/105 (after exercise). Please inform whether I am alright!
Hello Doctor, My Grandpa is suffering from severe constipation. He is using Anti Psychotic medications like Risperidone and Quetiapine for his audible hallucinations. Normal laxatives like Milk of Magnesia is not working for him now a days. When a more powerful laxative is given, he is experiencing uncontrolled diarrhea. To control this diarrhea, he is having eldoper drug. After two days, he is suffering again from constipation. His stomach is very rigid and rarely he is experiencing urinary retention problem and using Furosemide for relief. He suffering a lot from these stomach problems. Please see the below further details: Age: 85 years, Weight: 95 Kg Height: 5.6 Ft Current Medical problems: Hypertension, Constipation, Insomnia, Knee Pains, Audible Hallucinations, Occasionally Urinary retention. Current Medications: Qutan, Alprazolam, Acemiz-MR, Risdone, Telmikind-H, Zincovit, Occasionally Furosemide. Could you please suggest a long term solution for his constipation. Thanks
I lost some one very close to my heart but she left me I got a full stress I can not do any work all the time its so painful for me please give me a solution.
I get pain on left side around my heart it a knockg pain, comong and going, sometimes in the center on chest between ribs, could it be heart pain?
I am having Thyroid problem & Morning Toilet not clear I am having Sex problem (ED) less blood flow in pennis so erection is not hard also borderline hypertension Recently skin is becoming bad and marks. Less serum/vitamin C production I am already involved in sports (swimming) and physique normal.
Gestational hypertension normally resolves following birth, and blood pressure returns to normal. But women with elevated blood pressure during pregnancy are at higher risk of hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease later in life. Sabour and colleagues evaluated 491 healthy postmenopausal women selected from participants enrolled in the PROSPECT (Predictors of Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy) study from 1993?1997. Women with a history of gestational hypertension had an almost 60% increased risk of having coronary calcification several decades later compared with women who had normal blood pressure during pregnancy. The relationship held for women who had mild elevations in blood pressure during pregnancy as well as for those who developed preeclampsia ? a more serious complication of pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure, edema, and risk of organ damage.