Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PavanYour feedback matters!
What's healthiest way possible to get rid of acne scars & pigmentation? Like with very few or no medications. With diet only, with particular fruits or exercise or something that you can suggest. Please help!
I am 26 years male. I am having small dark spot due to pimples all over my face. Please suggest me the name of products that can be beneficial in reducing dark spot and enhance fairness as well.
I have some weird pimples like things on my head since last 1 yr. Because of which I'm suffering from hair loss. Request you suggest some good oil or medicine. Thanks.
He is 44 year old male and suffers from high cholesterol and a fatty liver. He lives on hong kong and in sales job, travelling in asia. Works late and smokes a bit. He is quite fit looking and walks a lot. What would you advice?
Hi, I am 27 old male, Today after I pooped, I am feeling pain in my anal, I am a bit worried about it because this is the first time I am feeling a kind of syndrome for piles or something related to it. From past one month I used to poop after 2 days (in average) and I was feeling that poop size is long and its hard. Kindly suggest me what to do now.
I am a 16 year ald male I get head aches very often. I take tablets but it starts again. This head ache start's when my eye starts itching. What should I do.
What are mood swings?
Mood swings are defined as sudden and abrupt changes in mood. These mood swings can sometimes help promote problem solving abilities, but a stronger form of these can be associated to a more complex disorder namely, bipolar disorder that is characterised by the cyclical shift from manic to depressive and vice versa.
What causes mood swings?
There are several things that can trigger mood swings starting from your brain chemistry to substance abuse. The most common cause of moods swings can be-
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (NTs) in the brain (ex. Serotonin is majorly responsible for change in moods, changes in emotional state and sleep)
- Anabolic steroid abuse
- Borderline personality Disorder
- Autism or other pervasive developmental disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Major depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
How to deal with mood swings?
Mood swings can make life difficult for yourself and those around you as well. It is advisable to keep your mood swings under control in order to get along with your life normally.
- Try to remain positive: May be you have had a string of heartbreaks off late or failed interviews, but do not let that define a trend in your life. This can lead to depression and make you upset. Keep your mind open to other possibilities and never lose hope. Hope is something that keeps one going; it gives someone a purpose in life.
- Balance your life: Learn to maintain a balance between work and leisure. Don’t make your life all about work, take small breaks to do what you like (perhaps read a book, or play an instrument).
- Accept the grey in your life: “Life is like a box of chocolates”. You will never know what comes your way. It is never just black and white. Learn to accept that life can go a little downhill sometimes, but don’t be too alarmed by that. Enjoy the best and always keep yourself prepared for the worse.
- Learn to laugh: Enjoy and appreciate the little things around you. It might surprise you, if you consciously look around with an open mind, you will see the miniscule things that may make you laugh. Maybe that neighbour you find annoying is actually a fun guy to be with or that aunty who is always badgering you with questions is actually concerned about you. And most of all learn how to laugh at yourself! People have made a career over doing that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are more fun than you expected to be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.