Kora Method Slimming
Hello I have been suffering from pimples since a year and I am baffled .i have been taking homeopathy medicines since three months even though I dint get cure before that also I took lots of allopathy medicines .i approached doctor and he said me that something is wrong with your digestive system what ever food you are eating its not getting digested therefore it is forming pimples since a year. Everyday couple of pimples grow on my face. Sir I want to go through surgery and get killed the pimples glands or glands which produce pimples. please suggest me.
My wife 40 years old have fluid retention problem on feet and on face when she get up in the morning. All the lft /kfts are normal. Hb 12.0 gm% face get normal after 1-2 hrs. Firstly foot edema was observed on her first pregnancy. What to do?
I not interest any work. 6 month before my wife gives me some medicine for liqure ex no addiction or I don't know. After it when I take liqure sharad beer my bp high and my body become red. Now I else. I not interest any work.
How do I get rid of marks of spider bite from my face. The pimples are leaving huge marks on my face?
What is Acne (Pimples)?
Acne is a very common skin disease that is characterised by the clogging of hair follicles of the skin with dead cells or oil produced from oil glands called ‘sebum’. It is a long-term skin disease and is seen to affect people who fall within the age group of 13-25.
They mostly occur on the face but it can also occur on the back, arms, neck, chest and shoulders. This can result in an uneven, bumpy appearance on the skin that may swell up and appear red. In severe cases, when the swelling subsides, it may leave a mark on the affected area.
What Causes Pimples?
The reasons behind pimples are not very clear although it is seen to be more prominent with teenagers and is more severe in boys as compared to girls.
But some factors that may cause acne are:
Hormones: The levels of hormones called ‘androgens’ increase when someone hits teenage. Androgens cause the pores on the skin to enlarge and secrete more sebum. This causes the pores to get clogged, thus causing acne.
Genetics: It is more likely for you to get pimples if your parents have had them in their childhood.
Medications: Certain medications used to treat diseases such as epilepsy can result in acne.
How To Treat Acne?
It is usually recommended to consult a dermatologist who may give you several options such as-
Although it is generally a temporary condition, severe acne can leave a scar problem that can last a lifetime. A cosmetic dermatologist can provide a variety of procedures for acne scar removal or reduction.
Microdermabrasion, deep chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing have all been shown to effectively reduce or eliminate acne scars. The right acne scar removal treatment for each patient depends on the degree of acne scarring, skin type, and other factors. A cosmetic dermatologist can recommend the procedure that is best for you. Some of the treatments are:
Topical Ointments: Ointments are topical agents that are used on the surface of the skin or mucous membrane. Agents with Salicylic acid as an active ingredient can help in treating acne.
Oral Prescriptions: Oral antibiotics such as clindamycin can be prescribed to you for treating your acne.
Acne Surgery: It can be used to treat current acne conditions. It involves cleansing the skin and its pores of infections and excessive oil and clusters of dead cells.
Skin Peeling Treatment: It is a very effective way of removing current pimples and scars that are left behind by the older ones. It basically removes the old, dead skin cells and encourages the growth of new ones. This must be done upon consulting your dermatologist.
Other measures that can be taken to control outbreaks include maintaining a healthy, junk-free diet.
Do you believe that the world is a hostile place and you are a victim? Are you the one who often doubts his or her abilities? If so, you might be showing signs of low self-esteem. Interestingly, self-esteem has nothing do with your actual ability or talent. Your looks, weight or skills are not responsible for your low self esteem. It largely depends upon the fact that how you value yourself.
It has been observed in most cases that self-esteem is often affected by a number of reasons, including ill-health, unpleasant memories from the past, and termination of relationships. Low self-esteem is generally marked in survivors of physical or sexual abuse, victims of racial discrimination or people who have had a traumatic past life.
If you don’t pay attention towards this issue, you might end up developing certain serious mental disorders. Low self-esteem is also the root cause behind the occurrence of mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, depression, etc. However, there is nothing to worry about it. There are certain simple things that are useful in building up your self-esteem.
Here’s all that you need to do to start believing in yourself and be confident about your capabilities:
1. Remember your strong points: Make three separate lists of your strengths; achievements and your qualities that you admire. Take help from your friends, parents and other well-wishers for preparing these lists. These lists will help you in understanding your abilities and goodness. You will be able to believe in your strengths. You must read through these lists at least once daily.
2. Be positive: Optimism and a positive approach towards life are the key to success. Your self-esteem is influenced by the fact that how you look at life. Life is not a bed of roses. It is unavoidable that you will have to face critical situations or problems in life. But, what is important is to face them with courage and a faith in your own abilities. Be positive and stop developing negative thoughts about yourself. Get rid of thoughts like ‘I am a loser’; ‘I can’t get rid of this problem’; etc.
3. Take care of your body: Your outward appearance sometimes works wonders in lifting up your inner-self and spirits. Keep yourself clean, trim your beard or hairs; cut your nails; don’t forget to floss your teeth and maintain overall personal hygiene to develop a feeling of goodness.
4. Sleep well: A good night’s sleep is essential for boosting up your self - esteem.
5. Eat right: A balanced diet is a key to good health. Eating the right food in the right way keeps your mental and physical health all right. Include minerals and vitamins in your regular meals. Avoid distractions like television or radio while taking meals.
6. Exercise: Regular workouts keep you away from mental-ill health.
7. Be cool and comfortable first: When it comes to your dressing, try to put on attires that you can carry well. Wear stuffs that you love the most.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician.