Lybrate.com has top trusted Nuclear Medicine Physicians from across India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Parul MohanYour feedback matters!
My son has thyroid problem, he is 16 years old, taking thyroxine tab for 2 years. Is there any side effects? tsh is now 5.5 what is the expert opinion?
Hi, I am 28 years old, i am having thyroid problem and i am using neo-mercazole tablets since 3 years, but not cured my problem please tell me another way to reduce thyroid problem.
I have Thyroid I want to treat it at home pls help me to treat it. It will be better if you send me a faster msg?
HI, My thyroid TSH level 12 and T3/T4 normal and cholesterol is 222 and BP normal. Please suggest me how can I reduce TSH? Rgds Srinivas.
I am suffering from obesity and thyroid problems all my life. My metabolism is very slow. please help me slim down in a healthy way.
Hi, My Name is Abhishek Srivastava. I am 33 years old and have High BP from last 3 years. I take Cilacar 10 mg in night. Recently I have done LIPID profile test and cholesterol is 197, Triglyceride is 381, HDl-49, LDL-72, VLDL -76 and also my thyroid is 6.4. Kindly suggest what needs to be done and please suggest any precautionary steps. Thanks.
Please advice if TSH value 8.62 and eosinophil 11.5 value are going to affect 56 years age of male. What are the symptoms and remedy to control the within reference range.
I am48 years old, suffering from hypothyroidism since last 5 yrs. I took thyronorm 50mg tab. My body wt is 89 kgs. I want to reduce my body wt. What should I do?
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!