Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ParasYour feedback matters!
It pains while doing urine, it comes yellow in color. It feels that toilet is coming urgently but while going toilet it comes a bit only (very small) I am going to toilet but toilet not come. But so pain urine, but why pain. Dark yellow toilet.
Some times after masturbation and ejaculation I feel week and some times not always I feel little irritation or burning sensation in my urinary trac, to get rid of this irritation I drink plenty amount of water, what may be the reason of this problem, is it serious.
I am 66 years old, last 20 years diabetic patient and taking insulin Mixard 15mg and 10 mg morning and evening. I have 80 Kgs of weight and 6'11 inches hight. Two months back my creatinine was 3.5 and now it has came down to. 3.1 and 2.7 and now it is 1.9. I would like to know why it is changing? Also whether it possible to reduce to the minimum level? For that what kind of medicine can I take? Expecting reply. Thanking you,
In summer how much do I need to drink because of thirst we get too much of water and then urine problem increases so what should be done.
How to cure from kidney disease? Kidney stone is very big problem for damage of kidney or not. What are the precautions for for it?
I have some urination problem. When I do urinate after 5 or 7 minutes it came out drop by drop many times in a day, what can I do?
Now I have kidney stone. So what are the steps taken for these disease?? Pls suggest a treatment for these.
I have severe pain in the lower abdomen, I showed to doctor he told it is a kidney store in the abdomen. How to overcome the kidney stone in less number of days. Please suggest me urgent.
I drink more than 5 litre of water daily & I urinate almost 10-12 times in a day. Is this natural or am I in a problem.
Hi, My father is suffering with chronic kidney disease stage-5. Currently he is running on dialysis. He is having bp and diabetes from last 16 yrs. Some doctors suggested kidney transplantation and some not to have. From last 5 months he is running on dialysis. We took decision of running dialysis itself. Is it correct or else we have done any mistake? With the dialysis can he survive well? Thanks for responding in advance.
I am 51 year Old, Male, Had BPH TURP last october. But still I feel pain in the root of the penis and frequent urge to urinate at bed time also. Kindly Advise.
I have kidney stone problem from last 1 month. What should I do to remove it or get relief from this pain?
Pain in legs, infection in urine, swelling in legs, weakness, don, t want to eat something, typical pain in tummy.
I suffered with kidney stones. It occurred twice in one two years. Give me suggestions for non occurrence.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.