Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallav S KishanpuriaYour feedback matters!
I have hairfall problem. Please suggest any medicine flr the same. Also my hairs are turning white. Please suggest any useful help.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.
I am 23 years old. Initially I have one rash on my stomach later it is being spread all over the body. The rash is slightly pink I'm initial stage and later turns brow. No itchy and no irritation on the rashes.
I am 22 years old male suffering from heavy dandruff from past 6 months suggest me some home remedies.
Hi. I bought this serum of vit c 20%and hyaluronic acid and vit c with amino acid blend and fluric acid .can I use this serum with makeup when I out. Or there's may cause damage to my face skin please answer and these ingredients are they of benefits?
After quitting tobacco my face, ears and throat itching and burning also ears paining can it gone by it's self or need to consult to which doctor can be please guide me.
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re-growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
Know the reasons of choosing Non-Surgical Facelift
Hello. I am Dr. Latika Arya. I am a Dermatologist at L.A Skin and Aesthetic Clinic, Defense Colony, New Delhi. Today, I will be talking about non-surgical facelifts.
Yes, it is possible to get a facelift without going under the knife. No wonder people are choosing non-surgical facelifts over surgical facelifts because they are so convenient to do, there is hardly any downtime and the results are very natural. So, today I will be talking about the various options which are available for non-surgical facelifts. So, the most popular one is the liquid facelift. It’s called liquid facelift because it is performed through the injection of fillers and Botox through very tiny injections into the face. These are very popular because the result is instant, there is hardly any downtime and it instantly lifts the chin and the sagging jaw line.
The face is accessed first, and your treatment plan is discussed with you and the treatments are scheduled after putting a little numbing cream and it is not only addresses the facelift but it also takes care of the wrinkles and even if younger patients want to augment their certain features likes lips, cheeks, or they want to narrow their jaw line, correct the nose, all these things can be also taken care of. Next, a popular non-surgical facelift is the vampire facelift. This is relatively a new procedure which has become very popular because it is quite affective. It is uses your own blood and the platelets are extracted by processing the blood in a sterile manner and these are injected onto the face, a series of three to four treatments are required and gradually you start to notice effacement of the wrinkles, lifting of the skin and improvement in skin quality. Then, another popular way to lift the face is Thread Facelift. These are non-surgical threads. These are made up of absorbable material. These are inserted under the skin with very fine needles and it is put in the area where the lift is required. Again, the results come gradually and it’s very natural, it lifts the cheeks, narrows the jaw line and even takes care of the double chin.
Then there is another skin tightening procedure which is done with the help of machines that is laser radio frequency devices and ultrasonic. This is available by the name of thermage, ultherapy, secret, fraxel etc. These all we are doing and this helps to renew the collagen in your skin which gradually lifts the skin. Now, there are some people who don’t want to go for very aggressive treatments but yet they want to maintain their skin so for them prevention is recommended by the use of sunscreen, good anti-aging products and they can do maintenance treatments with the mesotherapy in which the collagen stimulating molecules, solutions, and agents are infused into the skin via electroporation. So, gradually the skin starts to improve and maintains itself and not to forget is the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle and sun protection, healthy diet, exercise, proper exercise, these go a long way in preventing aging and preventing the skin sagging.
So, if you are interested in these non-surgical treatments and would like to know more about them, you can contact us through Lybrate or you can visit our clinic L.A Skin and Aesthetic Clinic at Defense Colony in New Delhi. We would be happy to help you. Thank you.