Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. palYour feedback matters!
Lot of white hair is growing up on head. Previously there are one or two but it is growing vigorously. Is there any daily diet or follow-up to decrease it's number.
Hello I am an accountant in the bank My duty is very stick from 8am to 7pm and I have a desk job When I enough my duty my legs are full of pain and can't walk perfectly Dear doctor. Kindly suggest me what can I do any exercise or tablets etc. Thanks.
I have skin problems how can I get out of it? I have hair fall problem and I have white hair problem how can I get out of it?
Berberis aquifolium grow the pimples and do the "HAIR FALL" and "Thinly hair" please told becoz I feel like these . Its medicine safe or not please plz tell me. Or its any side effects ?
I am having a problem of hormonal imbalance , it leads to unwanted facial hairs. Its quit embarrassing. I want to ask that , is going for a facial wax is not safe ? Or the only solution is laser ?
Sir I have pain in my neck, hand and shoulders. It came when I was bathing. It was like a" Nas (muscle) uttar Jana. Jhataka aana" It has done 2 more times before also. But this time it is not going and around 7 days has gone. I am doing hot water massage but no relief. Please tell me what is this. How can I overcome from this problem. Thanks
I am facing a problem with my right hand. When I start to write something on a paper using any type of pen or pencil. I feel pain and shaking in my hand please tell me about this disease. Please help me.
Over 3 years ago I was having severe tingling of the feet and pain beginning from the lower back radiating to the rights and legs on both sides. With ong term use of neurobion forte I was better now he problem has come back and the pain ones to the groin area too. The last MRI finding suggested degenerative changes in lumbosacral spine. posture-lateral disc Bulge at L4_5&L5-S1 are indenting the cal sac and S1 nerve roots in the epidural fat without significant neural compression.
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.