Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. pal ClinicYour feedback matters!
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
Hi There I have pain, felt stiffness and cramp in back side of right leg below the knee. Can you please advise me? Best Regards.
If I stop using minoxidil usp 5% hair regrow treatment. Then is it possible that I would lost my regrow hair within a few months?
I have white hair since 6 months .So please tell me best medicine to cure this problem and please suggest me some tips and tricks.
Hello, My name is Vamshi Reddy. I am of age 22, what will be result if I apply lemon directly to the hair because of excess of dandruff.
I got my hair bleached because I wanted to change my hair color. But bleach damaged my hair a lot. Before that you was using heena to cover my grey hair. Now I want to ask that can I use heena again on my hair again after bleaching. N I have heard about indigo also to add in the heena to get dark brown color. Is indigo safe for hair. Pl help.
Can I use keo karpin hair fertilizer. What are the procedure to use it. When to use and how to apply.
I am , 25 years old, having problem of split ends in hair. Please provide some information for preventing or at least minimizing it from happening, if possible please tell me natural remedies for this. thank you.
Sir I am suffering form foot pain & muscular pain when I going to morning walk .I am walking 2 to3 kilometers & yoga. Then I want your opinions.
I am 26 years old and I ended up twisting my knee 2 months back on 25th of March while dancing due to bad landing and since then I have been struggling to find what the injury actually is. I went for an MRI as advised which showed mild effusion in knee bones and no tears in ligaments and fracture in bones after taking rest for 3 weeks I consulted another doctor who asked to repeat the MRI as the knee was not healed and there was lot of fluid surrounding the knee due to which lot of swelling was there. In 2nd MRI it showed partial tear of ACL grade 2 and break of muscle fibres and mild joint effusion. Please suggest me the best option as the fluid has again surrounded after removing once by Doctor. Doing my exercises but hardly any recovery. Knee is quite stiff and pain is experienced only on the bones part so confused if it is bone injury or ACL injury. Moreover 2 doctors have advised for ACL surgery and 1 advised against it as it is more of a bone injury and a small partial tear of ACL.
I am 18 years old and some of my hairs have turned white. I've noticed that each week their are some new white hairs grown. How can I prevent this? Can white hairs be removed from hair transplantation?
I don't have a beard which medicine I should use to have beard and hair on chest with no side effects. I don't have beard and chest please tell me to have hair in chest and beard.
I want you to suggest good oil for my damage hair. My hair condition is very poor. I want a good herbal treatment to regain my hair.
Hi, I am gupteswar Mohanty. I am suffering from scalp and baldness problem. I want to know does regular shaving helps hair growth?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.
Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles. Currently there are two major methods via which hair transplant procedure is performed. They are known as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). Read on more to find which one you should opt for.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplant procedure, in which the hair transplant physicians extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
Follicular Unit Transplant
Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT is the procedure of transplanting your hair by removal of a small strip of tissue from the back of your head. Hair follicles are extracted from there for further use. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.