Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P.S SahariaYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year old. Since last 25 days I was experiencing giddiness (chakkar) with movement (up & down or side) of head. This is the new experience which I faced. Can you please explain the reasons for the same and remidies to over come the above.
I have sinus, I am looking for a best treatment, can you please let me know if I will have any side effects after the treatment?
I have some breathing problems while cold weather and have some infection in throat, I am taking care about but this situation on every 3 to 6 months. Also my tongue is very dry and seen some red marks, and some times pains in throat. I also take advice from ENT surgeon and they asked, it's due to allergy. I can't understand what should I do? Presently I haven't taken any medicine. Please advise. Thanks.
I notices sudden change in my voice sound. My voice is like hoarse and vibrates when I speaks. When I clear my throat I found mucus coming out often. When I speaks people barely understand me. Am I suffering from any disease. If so what can I do to treat it, if it's curable. I really need to get rid of it. Because it effects my day to day activities since I experience it.
I am 40 years of male and suffering from sinus and cold cough in head and my mind is blocked and I feel that I will get mad if I will not get proper treatment.
Doctor I am a teacher I have sour throat and change voice. Every 1 year any body suggest good medicine for me to cure sour throat and bring my original voice. Kindly give my good medicine doctor as soon as possible. Thanks. & Regards Hussain.
There was ear pain and throat infection from past 3 days. Too much itching in that, nose, ear and eyes.
Hi my nose is always blocked due to which I am facing breathing problem specially in night I had a ct pns it says All paranasal sinuses are clear. Thickened inferior turbinate seen in the right nasal cavity could be a spectrum of nasal cycle. Mild deviation of nasal septum towards right side is observed. Doctor says I should go for surgery or laser Can it be cured by any medicines,
I have a problem in my vocal throat and whenever I spit out the saliva from my mouth again it use to be form in a same manner with gummy saliva. So what medicine I should use.Please tell.
Frequently suffering from throat infection, sore throat, nasal, and allergy which cause red spot in throat. It happens after every 3 or 4 months.
My wife age is 36 years old and she is frequently suffering from throat burning, vomiting and acidity since last 6 months. She tense too much. What could be the cause and what is the remeady.please suggest
I saw something like a lump in my throat. Also having a strange feelings in my throat, but no cough or pain in throat. I smoke for last few years, I fear that it's may be symptoms of mouth or throat cancer, please help.
I am suffering from severe cold and throat infection. Will it affect my body if it persists so long?
I have sinus problem was previously operated for the same. I have this runny nose problem most of the time specially during meals. How do I get rid of this situation.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!