Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. P.S SahariaYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain from one month and is not going to correct. Tell me the treatment so that I come well very soon.
I just feel a voice in my left ear from last 2-3 years as like churching of leaves. It always disturbs me and also be normal ownself anytime.
My mom woke up feeling dizzy and nauseated. She doesn't have any stomach pain but she has been feeling dizzy all day. She doesn't feel like it's food poisoning cause she has no stomach pain. She is 57 years old. What can I do to help her? Please help! Thank you!
I have a small hole near my ear, during bath soap and water goes inside and when I press it some semi liquid substance cones out with a pungent smell. Please advise what it is and the cure.
My 5 years old son is suffering from running left ear & bad odor from ear & ENT Doctors are suggesting for surgery (adenoids, but looking the success rate of surgery of Ear that is not so good, what should I do?
I has tonsillitis for last_10 years. Can it be cured or not? What is its accurate treatment. Please tell me.
Hi I am 23 years old and I am facing sinus issues I have gone to many doctors they say it does not have the remedy?
Doctor please tell me the best Medicine for sour throat, and also I m facing coughing problem, I often have coughing issues within a time period of 1 to 2 months is it a matter of concern!
I am having mild cold n cough. My nose is blocked for couple of days. So can you suggest me what I should do?
My right ear is blocked sincere than 2 weeks and it's get more blocked at night when I sleep. What should I do.
I am suffering from regular fatigue and dizziness. I do take diabetic medicine. But it never helped me. Rather I feel more dizziness whenever I take diabetic medicine (Metformin). Please advice how to get rid of these symptoms as it is having negative impact on my productivity.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.