Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P. B. LohiyaYour feedback matters!
I hav to loss my weakness I feel very weak through my diet is healthy so want to know how to overcome from it.
I HV join paint on my knee. Dr. says to get operation. I am finding any other cure. Some one please do suggest me what should I do.
Two questions (1) Is Amway nutrilite protein powder safe to take for vegetarians. (2) is Amway protein powder is a whey proteins. please answer separately.
I want to increase my height and I want to gain weight my weight is about 45 so please give me chart of diet which should I eat before exercise in morning and evening and what should eat at evening And please tell me some exercise to increase height.
Could you please suggest few foods on how to tolerate this summer like what to take and what to avoid? Thanks.
How to be fit and fine while we are studying and have no time to do exercise and no tiredness feel to us and live and study healthy.
I am very thin .I hear a ayurvedic tablet health tone .will this tablet will help to increase weight and weather there is any side effects.
I want to grow up my Wight it's just 54 kg and it's not increasing so, what I have to try for growing up? ?
Actually I was eating banana and milk daily. But I didn't gain weight. I need to gain weight within 1-2 months.
My current weight is 52, and my age 18. Is this okey for me? If it's not then how can I get a healthy body.
I want to increase my weight all my details are already here about height/weight etc Please suggest me to gain weight easily and fastly.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.