Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ob SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir me 4 saal se lomela cream used kar rhi hun lekin ab wo pehle jaisa kaam nahi krta pehle jaise mera pimple mark aur skin lightening ho gayi thi ab nahi ho rahe.
3.7 mm dense focus seen in the right pelvis - Soft tissue classification / calculus. Urinary bladder is mildly distended . NO focal lesion seen. Prostate is normal in size and attenuation. No focal lesion seen. Please advise if I need surgery or just medicine?
Sir/mam I was fair till last year. I do not know what happened to my skin it's day by day becoming dark so please could you suggest any natural remedy for me.
I have pimples, scars, dark spot on my face and it had a 3 years & my skin is so oily and no medicine suits on my skin I want to know do I use face wash on my skin.
I had chicken pox in mid of last month. As I was told that its marks persist maximum for a month, but there are a lot of black spots on my face till now. What can I do to remove them as quick as possible. Please suggest me any home therapy.
On the skin the black small dots are coming. Wt the reason. Tell me about. How to cure that. And tell ointment name.
I have dark spots your my eyes I used Himalaya product for few days but I didn't observed any change my age is 22 help me regarding this.
I am feeling very useless do not feel to do any work. feel only sleepy. And I feel vomiting. My skin becoming white white. What should be I do.
I have deep dark spots on my forehead, due to long time pimple and itching and irritation, what kind of homeopathic medicines are batter for it.
These stupid dark circles occurred when I was 18yrs old now I am 25. Plzz tell how to take these medicines" homeopathic medicine cina 1m 3 doses and after two days china q 5 drops in few. Luke water twice a day and report back after. Apply daily pure almond oil mix with milk"
Chemical peels are used for treating various skin problems. It is a process through which the upper layer of the skin is exfoliated and is replaced by a smoother, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. The new layer of skin is usually sensitive in nature. Chemical peels are generally used for your face, neck and hand region. They include using an acidic solution for treating the affected areas of your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Pigmentation (Know more about pigmentation problem)
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
Microdermabrasion is also an exfoliating procedure in which crystal sprays are used for spraying on the surface of your skin for treating the affected layer of your skin. It is used for treating skin problems that are less severe in nature. Microdermabrasion is more skin - friendly as it does not involve the use of any chemical or instruments.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars (Learn more about acne and its scar)
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
Chemical peel enhances your skin color, tone and texture by removing the dead skin cells and is a very effective treatment for treating severe skin problems.
I, m facing whiteheads and blackheads as well as acne over 1 year, I used all kind of treatments, but nothing happened,
1-mere anus me dard hota hai leken bleeding nahi hoti hai 2-mere dono kidney me stone hai 8 mm aur 10 mm.
Mai jab bhi apna chahera dhota hu to uske bad mera chahera rukha ho jata hai and aur mai bahut driness feel karta hu chahere rough ho jata hai to mai facewash karne ke bad kon sa cream lagau jisse mera chehra sukha na pade ya koi ghar wale nuskha batao.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important.