Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitika SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi i am suffering from poct and have irregular periods . I have no control on my weight its tend to increase. I consult 20 to 30 doctors allopathy homeopathy ayurvedic but my periods cant be regularise. Now i am.Married and 28 years old my question is if my periods can be regularise or not and what should i do to control my weighg? i have good eating habits no fast food nothing i dont knw why my weight is increasing ?
I was suffering from irregular periods because I had consumed ipill frequently my gynaecologist advised me to take femilon I took it for one month and the next month I did not have irregular periods but now I again recently took 2ipill in a week and from two days I am again suffering from periods I had my last period on 28october and 15november I again had periods so I am thinking to start dosage of femilon again and permanently stop contraceptives Will that be fine.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-18 March, 2016 after this on 19 March, 2016 I got my proper periods. My periods usually comes on a gap of 25-26 days but on April my period came at the gap 22 days means 3 days before than a expected period date on 11 April, 2016 and it was just a brown light spotting for 2 days and then suddenly become very heavy bleeding from 3 to 7 days i'll never experience this type of periods. Then on 23-24 of April, 2016 incidentally again i have an unprotected sex with my bf after this I got my periods 5 days late than usual this time again it was very less bleeding than my usual periods i'm very much confuse. That it was just a. Nöřmal period or implantation bleeding or any early sign of pregnancy. Coz after all this i'm not feeling comfortable from past 2-3 week I suffering from headache, constipation, heartburn, heart pain, pelvic cramps occasionally, breast tenderness - soreness and shoulder pain i'm very much tensed by this coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. I will take an Home pregnancy test with Preganews 3 times in a month 1st on 1st May, 2nd on 21st May and a 3rd on 29th May it all comes negative. After all this yesterday on 2 June, 2016 I got my periods its again just a brown blood light spotting very much different from my usual period. Last time I get my proper satisfying periods on March after this month I didn't got a proper satisfy periods. I'm very much tensed that is i'm pregnant? If yes then y test comes negative and if No then why my body having all early symptoms of pregnancy and a periods like this from 3 months-april, may and june. Please help me. I know I did a big mistake but I can't repeat any mistake anymore please help me out from this situation.
February month me period nhi Hui kyn ki medicine like period extension Kiya Tha. March me 2 bar period Hui So February XXX (period nhi Hui) March me 2 nd March & Fir March k last me 28 th March March month me 2 bar period hua 2 nd March 28th March Period length 4 din ovulation date kab hogi?
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Obesity increases the chance of life threatening disorders or diseases exponentially. Diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems and orthopedic problems are common among obese people. Consuming proper food is very important in this regard as they help in maintaining an optimal weight level and support fat loss.
8 foods that can help in getting a flat stomach are:
- Almonds: Almonds are highly beneficial for your health as they are a good source of Vitamin E, folate, fiber, protein and healthy fats. They help in controlling food cravings and building muscles in the body. They also reduce chances of being affected by various cardiovascular diseases and even cancer.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a super food as they are packed with nutrients. Egg protein has a high biological value, which indicates how well the protein is absorbed into your body. Eggs also keep your stomach full so that you can control hunger cravings.
- Salmon: Salmon contains essential proteins along with Omega-3 fatty acids that help in maintaining protein levels in muscles. It also reduces your risk of getting affected by diabetes and heart diseases.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a pro-biotic that is beneficial for the digestive system. It contains a good balance of carbohydrates and protein that is beneficial for fat loss.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are good for the body as they assist in elimination of free radicals. They contain fiber, which helps in keeping you full and control hunger cravings. Folate, which is abundantly found in vegetables, minimizes the risk of stroke and colon cancer drastically.
- Lean meat: Lean meats like chicken and turkey assist in controlling obesity and heart diseases. They are a high source of protein, which help in building muscle and boosting the immune system.
- Peanut butter: Consuming peanut butter in small measures helps in building muscle, boosting testosterone levels in the body and burning fat. It is packed with healthy fats that assist in enhancing testosterone levels, which aid in burning fat. It also helps control hunger cravings.
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain complex carbohydrates, which do not allow the sugar level to fluctuate and provide a steady stream of energy to the body.
Hello doctors sir here are my wife's last 3 month period cycle 1 cycle is 26 days, 2 cycle 26 days and this month of January it's 34 days so for this month which date is ovulation day? 29 jan my wife got the period in morning. So which should ovulation day. Please reply .
Creation of vagina patients with MRKH syndrome. Please give me the full details about this problem. And what is the permanent solution to these problem?
Periods are not regular every time. Follicular study already done showing bilateral bulky ovaries features of pcos. Dominant follicle seen in left ovary. Followed by rupture before 16th day. My serum luteinizing hormone is 24.96u/ml rest of the tests r OK. Husbands semen analysis was low count but after medication it shows gud grade before 6 months, do we need to check it again? And what is the best possible way out for me to conceive?
1). Good looks/ charming personality
4). Mental calm
5). Total health
But what we do.
1/. We gulp anything served to us or available
2/. We eat in hurry
3/. We work till late night / party late night
4/. We don't meditate don't exercise
5/. We seek health in multivitamins tabs/
What we need to do ---->
Here is ours suggested plan
1. Sleep timely at least till 10 pm. Take 7-8 hr
2). After morning routine do exercise for 15-20
Min meditate for 15-20 min
(mind it this will make your day)
3). Never skip breakfast
Have milk / fruit juice along with boiled whole
4. When have to eat outside don't rush to items
Compare options available in nutrients term then
5). Eat home cooked meal organic one n rich in
6). Use stairs n take a walk to home / office
7. On night before sleep pray to almighty for
Your day and say sorry for faults you made
8). Whenever feel stress/ anger take 10 deep
Breathe. #paliwalclinic #healthyindia.