Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is missing her periods from 2 months. The pregnancy test kit also showed negative result. What might be the reason and how can we solve this problem?
I am i, 16 year old but most of the time don't feel energetic, I want to live full energetics every time, what should be my schedule?
Arguably one of the most fatal diseases that threaten human life, Meningitis has been the cause of a lot of recent deaths. Essentially Meningitis is triggered off by the anomalous inflammation of the protective membranes called meninges in the brain and spinal cord. Spurred by some sort of a bacterial or viral attack, this condition emanates from an infection of the fluids in the cranial chamber. Often such conditions are also stimulated by some external injury, cancerous development or even certain kinds of reaction from a given drug or the other.
Depending on the precise cause of the disease, Meningitis may be categorized as Bacterial Meningitis, Viral Meningitis or Fungal Meningitis. Other forms of Meningitis include parasitic Meningitis, Amebic Meningitis and Non-Infectious Meningitis. Meningitis could potentially be contagious. Through lengthy and proximal contact like coughing or kissing, if saliva or spit gets exchanged, Meningitis causing germs may spread from one person to the other.
Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria Meningitidis are the two of the most rampant Meningitis causing bacteria. They have the potential of causing irreversible damage to several vital organs. However, with substantive progress in medical science, effective and suitable medication has been made available to the larger populace. But, immediate attention is imperative in this case.
Viral Meningitis is relatively milder than the other forms of meningitis. Enteroviruses, arboviruses and herpes virus are some of the most common sources of this kind of Meningitis. People with strong immunity are usually able to overcome this without much ado. Vaccines are available widely in the markets to cure viral meningitis.
Fungal Meningitis are caused primarily from external influences. Inhaling fungal spores from the environment is one of the most prominent factors that lead to Meningitis. People suffering from fatal diseases like cancer, diabetes or HIV are more susceptible to fungal Meningitis. While these are a few of the primary forms of meningitis, other triggers to this disease occur due to various environmental interventions. These are consequent upon interactions with various disease causing allergens. Cure to meningitis is available in the form of surgery or sustained medication.
Meri partner ko 7 month chal rha hai pregnancy ka, kya mai sex kar sakta hun Koi problem to nahi hai.
My gf periods has not come this month. We had sex last month. Is this any symptoms of pregnancy of her?
I am 29, married for 3 years and I am suffering from endometriosis and my left fallopian tube is blocked. I am also taking 75 mg tablet for thyroid. Currently I am on AKT3 treatment from last 2-3 month. My doctor suggest me for the laparoscopy. So is it the last option for endo. Treatment? Also after laparoscopy is it possible to go for IVF.
Not eating well, and always drinking soft drink everyday causes eating disorder right? Then eating disorder leads to hormonal balance. Which causes breast tenderness, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness (sometimes) hungry or craving, unable to breath properly, irritated, depression, urinating frequently w/ small amounts, skips menstrual period, bloated tummy, cannot sleep well, always farted gas out and suddenly just feel cold? Right? Plsss help. Just type in YES OR NO and a explanation! pls.
I am suffering from irregular periods with every month extension of a few days. Sometimes. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. And also sometimes my color of urine get blackish frm pale.
Zika Investigators now believe that the birth defect microcephaly and the Paralysing Guillain-Barre Syndrome may be just the most obvious maladies caused by the borne virus
Fuelling that suspicion are recent discoveries of serious brain and Spinal cord infections including encephalitis meningitis and myelitis exposed to Zika
My wife have abdominal pain during menstruation and it atleast persists for 2 days. please help me what should I do?
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.