Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithika Swasthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nithika SwasthiYour feedback matters!
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
I have a Blood In My Urine while urinating I see blood clots and something stuck like feeling in my organ. Please help!
I am 23 year old. and got sex on 12 march. I took I pill at that night. It is 23 march today and yet I do not have period. What should I do? Am I pregnant? please suggest doctor.
Hi, I am 31 years old Married female (no kids). I have noticed the area around my nipples is swollen from last 15 days approx and is sensitive in touch. Can you Help me understand, what cud be the reason.
Hi mam i'm 23 years old female. I have very bad smell from vagina in reports it has come up stating I have multiple cyst both the sides and also PCOD has come up also have irregular periods from past 1 years I have lot of pain in MA lower back I have been to gynaecologist and also urologist their is no use. If m taking antibiotics I feeling good 1ns done with tablets agn smell and itching is getting started Also I have small breast i'm really very upset I even stopped working with this health depression please help me mam.
Meri gf ko bleeding ho ri h.and ye bleeding sex k 2 hours bad start hui. Please tell me how to stop bleeding.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
I am 25 year old married man my wife is pregnant for last four month should I sex with her or not? Please advise.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.