Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhil Berry
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil BerryYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old . I am surfing last 5 years disseise of ankylosing spondylitis. My body is very painful and totally band, I don't any work .So many doctor are seen but I am not ok. Can you suggest?
I'm feeling sick since almost 5 days back for my Pain in left side of my chest. Why is it? Please help me.
My wife is 65 and is a diabetic and hypertensive both under control. She had shoulder pains for a month or so and on advice of a lady doctor attended physio therapy with a physiotherapist for about 10 days. It included raising/lowering of armswith dumb bells of 0.5 kg and 1 kg, and also rope & pulley exercises etc. She also had hot water/heating with pads and also spot electric massaging etc. She is diagnosed with calcification of aortic valve a year back and is taking medicines like ecosprin-75, and atocor also. On regular checking of BP/PULSE RATE, she used to have around 130/85 and a pulse rate of around 50 only. However after the recent physiotherapy exercises she felt much fatigue and had headaches 4-5 days back. While checking the BP/PULSE we found the pulse rate at 115/120 and rushed for 2D echo/ECG. We are worried as to how the pulse rate has to be reduced to normal levels of less than 70/80. Doctors felt close monitoring required which we are likely to do. however if we can get some advice/suggestions we wish to have from you.
I am 19 years old n I get joint pain n muscles pain more frequently is this the symptom for vitamin D deficiency?
I have unpredictable pain in my back and neck area that shoulders also affect by that I just was died totly because of the what is the problem . And what would I do to get rid of this pain.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.