Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Kawatra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena KawatraYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi, I had unprotected sex last to last sunday i.e. 19th November, it was the last day of my menstruation, then I had sex last Sunday, i.e. 26th November, and I experienced some blackish blood discharge today, (30th November). I don't have any other weird noticeable changes, what should I do? Can this possibly be pregnancy?
During sex for the first time I got lot of pain when the hymen break it bleed too. So how I should handle this pain coz again I am gonna have sex with my boyfriend.
I am 26 years 1st time pregnant give me the precautions upto 9 months about food what should I eat and what should not to eat.please advice.
We are trying to conceive and the ovulation for the month is also happen. Can my wife travel in flight in that case. As on airport they ask to pass that metal detective gate?
Broccoli’s demand as well as availability has increased a lot in India since past few years. It is one super food which is packed with highest nutritional value. It can be made into soups, salads or tossed with other vegetables.
5 Health reasons to have broccoli regularly.
1) Anti-Cancer Properties - Cruciferous vegetables are nutrition powerhouses and broccoli is one of them. It lowers the risk of lung and colon cancer. The compound called sulforaphane, which gives the bitter taste to broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables is what is believed to give this vegetable the power to fight cancer. Broccoli also contains folate which is known to decreases chances of breast cancer in women.
2) Bone Health - Broccoli has high content of vitamin K which is good for bone health. One can get more than their daily requirement of vitamin K in just a cup of chopped broccoli.
3) Glowing Skin - Broccoli has vitamin C which is ideal for fighting skin damages caused due to pollution and sun, and takes care of overall texture of the skin.
4) Good Digestion - Broccoli has natural fiber which assists in preventing constipation, lowers the risk of colon cancer and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.
5) Immunity building - Broccoli included in your regular diet ensures a boost to your immune system. Also present in it are magnesium and calcium which help regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi. I would like to know the procedure for abortion for a girl (above 24 years) in india in her initial stages. Should parents have to give consent or how it is?
Hello Doc, I can see tiny white boils bit below and around my vaginal opening. They are very itchy. They do not burn. Only itching. I had visited my gynac for same reason she said it's a light infection and prescribed me 2 nuforce tablets and candid V gel. It was quite ok for few days but now again I can see much boils and more itching. Please help me get rid of this.
Me and my love had protected sex on 5th of aug but while doing at end the protection got off. But to be on safe side I gave her unwanted 72 within 24 hrs and on 20th of aug she got her periods but her date is of 15th of the months. And then now on 16th of September we again had protected sex at 16th night and 17th morning and I discharged it out and even after masturbating for 2 mins it got discharged but now it is 23rd sept she haven’t got her periods it is getting late is there chance of pregnancy please reply asap.
Hi sir Why my girl did not get pregnant even after I ejaculated inside her more than 50 times? During her periods. And after her periods even. Is she medically unfit to produce baby? I have been doing the same from 2 years. I would like to know if she is proper? Or is having unprotected sex during periods and after 3 days of periods does not not become pregnant?
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better.
I'm 28 years female I have 8 year child but now not able to conceive again what kind of test should I do m training to conceive from last five years.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.
I got intimate with my gf 2 days before but we were wearing our undergarments all the time, and I doesn't penetrate my penis in vagina also. But I ejected inside my undergarment while intimacy (we rubbed each other :pains and vagina) but at that time also we were wearing our undergarments but I was not wearing any condom. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
My wife is pregnant running 4 and half months but the problem is when I intercourse white particles like curd comes out with my penis. What is this. Have any serious problem or infection in my wife vagina.
If you are pregnant and considering fasting during the festive season, it might not be a good idea. As per studies, fasting during any trimester of the pregnancy can have detrimental effects on the unborn child.
During the 1st trimester, your baby is in a very delicate stage. It is better not to fast during this period of time. Similarly, fasting during the 3rd trimester is also very much unsafe. However, if you are healthy and have no pregnancy-related complications then you can fast but only after consulting your doctor. Remember that your baby depends on you for food. So, it is always good to avoid going completely without food when on fasting during pregnancy.
Below given are a few tips to be followed by pregnant women when going on Navratri fasting:
- Consult your doctor: The doctor should always be consulted before deciding to fast. Different women have different risk levels, and there can be chances of diseases like diabetes and threats of miscarriage. The doctor will be the sole person to gauge the degree of risk associated and give a proper solution.
- Stay hydrated: Consume lots of water. This should be done to avoid dehydration. Dehydration can lead to hardening of tummy or cases of pre-term labor. It can also result in dry skin and mouth, fatigue, intense feelings of thirst and dark urine.
- Sleep well: While fasting, pregnant women experience a lot of stress compared to others. There is the combined physical exertion of pregnancy and fasting. This can take a serious toll on health. It is always advisable that they sleep for long and stay relaxed.
- Eat healthily: Eating healthy is very important as then only, the baby will get enough nutrients. In this regard, a healthy diet plan, given by the doctor should be followed. Consumption of 2-3 types of fruits throughout the day is essential as they are rich in natural sugars and minerals. This helps in maintaining the energy levels of the body. Moreover, the fast should always be broken with healthy and nutritious foods. As the body does not get food, for the entire day, gobbling something deep fried and oily after the fast ends, is not at all a good idea. High sugar foods or caffeinated drinks like coffee and tea should be avoided during fast.
- Look out for warning signs: The would-be mother should always look out for warning signs. This includes severe dehydration, weight loss, constipation, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, headaches, lethargy, fever and even a reduction of the baby’s movement inside the womb. These are indications that the body cannot cope with the stress associated with fasting. These physical conditions should be immediately reported to the doctor.
Keep these important tips in mind in order to enjoy the festive spirit along with a healthy and safe pregnancy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.