Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayan Deep KaurYour feedback matters!
I am addicted to benzodiazepine category drug. I feel relax n take it daily before sleep physically making me weak and I admit this too its relaxing feature makes me feel good and gives me deep sleep.
I am a 61 year old male. About two years ago my domestic help had assaulted a neighbour's servant with the sword that had been presented to me years back in a gurudwara. The victim wanted to rope us in in order to extort money from us as he could get nothing from our poor servant. This led to my being subject to tremendous stress. For over last year and a half or so I experience pain in arms and elbow joints and legs and knees. What could be the reason for this pain? Is it stress induced pain or due to something else and what is the treatment? Thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from high uric acid. My uric acid level is 7.3 My doctor suggest me to take a Febutaz 80mg tab daily. Is it good medicine for uric acid?
I am having back pain from long time. I was in 10/std when I fall from. Stair case. I am havinfg frequent back painfor that I take medicine dolo as suggested by doctor. Is it ok to take such medicines?
I am 27 year old man, I have crusty dandruff or because of this hairs are falling speedily so what should I do? I am thinking that if I cut my whole hair. I will work or I should take any treatment.
I have facing the problem that I am suffering from irregular urination. Some time I am go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in whole day and some time I a situation is that I have to go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in 1 hour. I'm facing this problem since last 1 year I'm also facing excessive sweeting on my back. I got typhoid last year all these problem create after that. I have tests bidal 2 times but the report were negative. Within last 1 year. I want to know that all those things which I mentioned above are normal. Or should I need some medicine for that.
Whenever I get drunk, I got itchy bumps whole over my body and its become intolerable to control itching. Also the next morning when I wake up after getting drunk I feel pain in my hands finger tips for that whole day only. What is happening?
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
I have huge pain in my teeth and my gums are bleeding so what should I do in that case. Consult me a good advice for my problem.
I go to bed very late at around 2 am, when I woke up in the morning @9 am I found heavy stomach, I have to go twice to bathroom to clear stomach. I don't feel like eating, a bit of burning in stomach and vomiting in the form of yellow or white liquid. This generally happens in the morning. I am also having problem of cough present in oesophagus. What to do.
My skin color is dull and dark so which cream is best for on daily basis please give me suggestions bcz within 3 months I have to get marry please help me.
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.