Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nawal KishoreYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. Can hiv transmitted between two hiv negative partners if they do unprotected intercourse. And one of the partner have three partners but still negative. Is there a risk?
Hlo sir my name is aaqib I have a stomach problem when I eating something the pain develop in my stomach I had consult many doctors and treatment but the result is same I am so cramped with tis problem.
My HBa1c is 5.7 which I tested yesterday & it was 6.1 about 4 months before. Fasting sugar ranges b/w 115~120. I have lost 15 kg since last one year. I am taking 500 mg glyciphage twice daily. Also, my stomach is bad (constipation) for 8-9 months. My sleep is also not fully relaxing for many years. But, last one year or so has been really bad interns of weight loss & continuous constipation. I tried homemade remedies but not much relief. Please advice if my sugar medication is the cause of my weight loss & how do I get rid of bad stomach which is troubling me the most. I am thinking of castor oil even to have some relief. Thanks in advance.
For the past several years I suffer from cracks under the sole of my feet. I am 63 years old male diabetic and suffer from High B.P .diabetes and B.P both are under control due to regular medicine and daily exercise. I am free from the symptoms of dry skin on other parts of the body except feet. I have consulted different doctors in allopathy, homeopathy and Ayurveda for the cracks under the sole of my feet with no permanent relief. Some doctors diagnose it dry eczema, others psoriasis and some a problem of dry skin due to diabetes. After treatment in allopathy my ailment increased. I was prescribed oral steroids which I refuse to take because I fear it may cause flare up as we had seen its traumatic impact on the health of my father who had psoriasis/dermatitis on the body and his disease flared up due to the use of steroids and could not be controlled. After prolonged treatment of around 7 years with different top hospitals of Delhi he ultimately died of skin cancer in the year 1986. I tried my treatment in homeopathy but after treatment of around 3 years I had to stop the medicine since I did not get any permanent relief. Similarly after treatment of 2 years and 4 months from Jiva Ayurveda Faridabad, I plan to stop the medicine since I have not got any permanent relief except for brief periods. During this treatment skin under feet always remained hard and dry but during the period of July to September and from December to February cracks usually heal up while the skin usually remains hard and scaly. But as each season changes the cracks re-appear. I have noticed one peculiar phenomena. Whenever there is change of season with mild summer and when I sleep under the ceiling fan with bare feet my skin tightens up and deep cracks appear. I apply moisturiser but these also dry up and do not work properly. Now I feel after this prolonged experience it is only a problem of dry skin and my sweat glands under the feet do not work properly causing dryness under the feet. Is there any permanent cure or the disease shall last with me?
High creatinine levels of 10. Average creatinine in the last 5 months has been 3. Recurring urine infections have pushed the creatinine to this level now. Phosphorus 9.9. History of diabetes for last 15 years. However average urine output daily is 1000 ml on a fluid intake of average 1300 ml. My question is if urine output is good, is dialysis needed? I think with proper hydration we should be able to bring her creatinine levels down. Is it possible that she has such high creatinine now because of lasix 2 tabs twice daily for 1 week that caused dehydration? Is peritoneal dialysis possible and effective at this age considering she is 94 now? Should we even look at Peritoneal dialysis as she is very weak now.
Hello I have a problem in my pennis it is not erecting well as in the past. Before I have some pain in scrotum bag that time I went to a urologist he inspect my pennis scrotum bag. UV Test for stone is done. Urine culture is done. Urinary infection is checked but no problems are detected he told me that your urinary duct in pennis is infected so he suggested me to take Dolo it's content is paracetamol. Another one is leviza it is an antibiotic. But problem of pennis erection still continues some times I have pain in pennis and scrotum bag not continues in some days some time after ejaculation.
Hello, My son who is 18 years old has a chronic problem of indigestion. After every meal he uses the washroom. He has to use effort to ease himself. He feels discomfort in the upper abdomen region, on pressing the region he feels pain. More than normal.His food habits are normal of that of a teenager. He is six feet 1inch tall and his weight us 85 kg. His posture is little hunch back, has to be reminded constantly to correct his posture. He is avid footballer, but due to his XII class studies, is a bit sedentry lately. 4 years back he had malaria, after which he had some swelling in the spleen.
I am 17 years old, male. I always can not sleep early and I think I have insomnia I just want to know how to cure this.
I am mbbs student my c/o is unable to sleep during starting 1-2 hr of sleep in night nd not able to sleep in afternoon exam is near but not depression or tension so give me some tips for good night sleep!
Our baby is 3 months and 1 week old, she is suffering with cold , please can any one suggest me how to cure it in a easy way.
Due to chronic masturbation my penis has become very loose and do not get erect and always it feels numb. I just can not feel my penis do not get sexually aroused at all. I am 22 years old. Help me.
I had Bronchitis problem since 10 years . I am suffering with coughing severely. Is there any permanent solution to this. I had taken lot of medicines every year. I fed up with medicines Give permanent solution.
My random blood sugar is around 280 from last 3 months. I am taking restricted diet and not taking sugar in any form. I use to walk 5 Kms in morning, yoga for around 45 minutes and play Table tennis for hour in evening. Now my sugar levels are around 210 (random). What more I can do in order to keep my sugar levels normal without medicine? Kindly suggest.
My age 22 male I am having low sex stamina please suggest me how to I get stronger sex stamina please suggest me.
What is difference between type one diabetics and type two diabetes? Did exercise helps in the regulating diabetics.
M sufferings from nightfall problem .last 3 year. Coz of that I fell so unhealthy and always tired. 2 or 3 times in a weak.
What should you eat to lose weight?
Eating healthy is a key to an active life. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose a particular diet plan as you are not too sure about what to eat that will help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat natural foods which help in maintaining your waistline than processed foods which promise the same. Following is a list of 5 very basic natural foods which help you lose weight and also takes care of your health:
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the most effective foods which can help you lose weight. It contains several micronutrients and phytochemicals which aid in weight loss by breaking down fats. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins and low in calories and yet satisfies your hunger. You can eat it raw, cooked or as a healthy snack. Add this green vegetable to your regular diet and hasten your weight lose process.
- Oats: Oats is a healthy addition to your diet as it high on nutrients and fiber. You should include it in regular diet for at least 4 times a week if you want to lose weight. You can customize your serving to add more nutritional value to your meal. Avoid sugary toppings as they are high in calories and do not promote weight loss. Do not consume oats with added flavors or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Apples: Apples are low in calories and rich in fiber. It is a perfect snack which is sweet and satisfying at the same time. It not only helps you to lose weight but also effectively controls your blood cholesterol. Apples contain antioxidants which have a lot of health benefits other than aiding weight loss. Fresh apples are considered to be even more effective in this regard.
- Cabbage: Cabbage contains only 17 calories in a serving and is one of the best foods for weight loss. You can cook it in olive oil and season it with herbs and add it to your regular diet. Cabbage also helps fight cancer among its other beneficial qualities. It reduces your calorie intake and also satisfies your appetite. It also acts as a natural detox and works wonders for your overall health.
- Black beans: Black beans are one of the most satisfying proteins which you can consume during weight loss. They are rich in fiber and protein and keep you full for a long time. They contain soluble fiber which helps you fight cholesterol problems. The insoluble fiber in black beans maintains your digestive system and regulates the bowels.
- Fruit yogurt: You can see visible results if you cut down your overall calorie intake and supplement it with yogurt in your regular diet. The calcium in yogurt restricts the production of cortisol and controls your appetite. Yogurt also contains amino acids which contribute in burning fat. You can add fruits like blueberry or aloe vera to your yogurt to make it a tastier and healthier snack.
- Whole bean salad: Whole bean salad is simple to prepare and is a very healthy snack. It is filling and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. You can put bell-peppers and sweet corn to add flavors and toss it in olive oil to keep it healthy.