Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narottam Puri
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Narottam PuriYour feedback matters!
Fantastic... Doctor full of confidence
My periods ended on Wednesday I went out with my boyfriend on Saturday we didnt have sex neither he penetrated but since we were too close its possible that a bit of his pre ejaculated semen has reached my vagina. I am a pcos patient and I have eye power problem I hadnt wore specs for two days and I have gastric problem too. From Monday I am experiencing dizziness vomiting and lower back pain. I do not want to visit any doctor nearby is.
Are amoxyllin and azithromycin plays equal role in treating throat infection caused due too cold. How both salt work in this case? Any of the salt is more effective for treating throat infection?
I am suffering from ear drain (yellow water comes from ear) from the age of childhood. It will generally occurs when I am suffered from Cold. I saw no of doctors they said that in my ear drum there are many small holes and suggest me to do ear surgery. So I ask you to please suggest some other methods through which I come out of this. Without any ear surgery.
I am suffering from extreme pain in my left ear. Whenever I am trying to open my mouth the pain starts and the cartilage is also paining. Please suggest some remedy for this pain.
Frequently affected with sore throat. I can't touch anything cold. Once in 3 months I affected with sore throat. Even gargle with hot saline water won't do. please advice.?
I am feeling like heart burn and suffering from continuous state of feeling like vomiting 2 days before I suffered from something people called kodi digna and I also took lot of tea and medicine due to congestion in breathing at night due to cold. It feels like something is stuck in my osophagous.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.