Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narender SinghYour feedback matters!
Mere Tango ke beech me mtlb toilet portion ke aaspas safed Dane jinme Pani type bhi bhra Hai, Aur unme bhot khujli lgti, bhot becheni Hoti hai, Maine 2-3 din me 1-2 tube bhi lgaya but ussse koi aaram nhi ho rha, Jb Mai unhe khujata hu tb bhot unme Pani sa bhi nikalta Hai aur Geela geela ho jata Hai us portion me, Bhot dikkat Hoti hai, bardast nhi kr pa rha hu.
My age is 28 n masturbation history 8 years once in day. NW feeling little low erection. Now I stopped this habit. Is it any major problem n will nt able to become father after marriage? Suggest some easy remedy wthiout any medication. Recommend diet, water quantity, exercise for long time I am not in hurry. Avg appx. How much time I will recover back to my normal lyf.
Hello doctor my age is 23years I am very much troubling due to sex problem I am facing problem I realise my sperm very early and by Just in fraction of five minutes. My partner is not satisfied with me and she planned to divorce me so please help me with good medicine for me. To give satisfaction to my partner. My weight is 53 kg and I am slim and little leen. Dose I am having any problems please help me doctor is it curable please help out has soon as possible. please doctor.
I have fever for last 7 days I take different medicines to avoid this but the intensity increasing day by day and I am feeling dull. What should I do to escape from this?
Sir I had a cough for a month and during cough blood comes out of mouth. And also I am suffering from high fever.
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
- One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
- A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Hello, I am 30 years old. Two months back I got married. I was taking unwanted 21 tablet but not on regular basis. I took tablet only whenever I had sex with my husband. I had periods on 16th of June and it was for 3 days. Again it started bleeding on this 30th of June. It happened from 30th June to 2nd july. But it was not bleeding as on periods. It's very less and no need to take pad also. I also had little bit pain in my vagina during these 2nd time periods in this month. Also feel stomach pain below my naval area. Kindly suggest.
Hi. I am Ravinder singh. L am studying in 12class l am I'll from last two weeks. There is pain in my chest please suggest some remedies.
I am 22 years old and facing problem of nightfall since 4 to 5 years please help me and Wii nightfall cause any disease to my family members.
My age is 25. I started masturbation when I was 13. I am a frequent masturbate due to which I have erectile dysfunction problem. But from past 1 month I stop masturbating but now I am facing nightfall problems. And the most severe is that semen is leaking with urine when I go for poty and exert pressure. Due to this I feel my legs are weak now. They continuously pain. But last night my left testicle start paining and pain goes downwards to the left leg. I want this semen leakage solution first. Is this very serious. Or will be solved if I stop masturbating. TELL ME A HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE PLS.
I went for ultrasound and found ovarian cyst and diagnose sugar too very high wat to do I am shocked as well as tensed. Is sugar diagnosed due to cyst? And my foot and heels are paining very much why is it so?
Hello doctor my wife is suffering from cold fever from one week and even she is pregnant so how could I get her in normal condition.
I am regularly exercise at gym 4 days a week. I take breakfast in morning, lunch and dinner in a day. I want to know which is the best protein source or supplement that I have to include in meal so I can get the best results for my body?
I am 31 years old I have a migraine problem, in year 2012 I had consulted a Neurologist he suggested me 1. Betacap 2. migraine 3. Napra-d on severe pain. Till 2 years there was no issues now again I have frequent headache. My question is can homeopathy cure migraine fully Or again I have to visit Neurologist.
I'm under treatment for epilepsy, my neurologist has prescribed encorate chrono 500 mg and have been taking it since 3 months. A common side effect of the tablet encorate is hair loss. My hair is thinning and suffering from hair loss. Please let me know a solution to stop or reduce the hair fall. Thanks.
I am 64 years male, suffering from unbearable itching very often at penis outlet since 2 years. Earlier it was long interval, but now increase. The effected place seems to be normal during other times. But after itching, the place (outlet point) become bloodshed. I do not have any sexual interaction since 5 years. Please advice me.
Scurvy was first noted among people who spent a long time at sea. Boats would only carry non-perishable foods such as salted meats and dried grain, so sailors ate few if any fruits or vegetables. Scurvy causes lethargy, skin spots, bleeding gums, loss of teeth, fever, and death. Ancient sea-faring civilizations would cure it with various herbs. In more recent times, these ancient cures were not used consistently and their value was not realized. In the 18th century horse meat and citrus fruits were found to cure scurvy, and British sailors consumed limes to the extent that they were nicknamed ‘limeys’. It is now known that these foods contain vitamin C, and in modern times scurvy is rarely fatal as it once consistently was. Today, there are groups who advocate vitamin C megadoses of hundreds of times the recommended daily requirement; although any positive effects have not been firmly demonstrated and harmful overdoses can occur.