Doctor in Jeet Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Jeet ClinicYour feedback matters!
मूत्र से संबंधित बीमारी महिलाओं और पुरुष दोनों को ही होती है. गुर्दा हमारे शरीर में सिर्फ मूत्र बनाने का ही काम नहीं करता वरन इसके अन्य कार्य भी हैं. जैसे- खून का शुद्धिकरण, शरीर में पानी का संतुलन, अम्ल और क्षार का संतुलन, खून के दबाव पर नियंत्रण, रक्त कणों के उत्पादन में सहयोग और हड्डियों को मजबूत करना इत्यादि. लेकिन हमारे यहाँ लोगों में इसके प्रति जागरूकता न होने के कारण लोगों में इस तरह की समस्याएं बहुत ज्यादा देखने को मिलती हैं. आइए मूत्र रो के कारण, लक्षण और घरेलु उपचार को समझने का प्रयास करें.
क्या है मूत्र रोग का कारण?
जैसा कि हर रोग के कुछ उचित कारण होते हैं. ठीक उसी प्रकार मूत्र विकारों के भी कई कारण हैं. इसका सबसे बड़ा कारण जीवाणु और कवक है. इनके कारण मूत्र पथ के अन्य अंगों जैसे किडनी, यूरेटर और प्रोस्टेट ग्रंथि और योनि में भी इस संक्रमण का असर देखने को मिलता है.
मूत्र विकार के लक्षण
मूत्र रोग के मुख्य लक्षणों में तीव्र गंध वाला पेशाब होना, पेशाब का रंग बदल जाना, मूत्र त्यागने में जलन और दर्द का अनुभव होना, कमज़ोरी महसूस होना, पेट में पीड़ा और शरीर में बुखार की हरारत आदि है. इसके अलावा हर समय मूत्र त्यागने की इच्छा बनी रहती है. मूत्र पथ में जलन बनी रहती है. मूत्राषय में सूजन आ जाती है. यह रोग पुरुषों की तुलना में स्त्रियों में ज़्यादा पाया जाता है. गर्भवती स्त्रियां और सेक्स-सक्रिय औरतों में मूत्राषय प्रदाह रोग अधिक पाया जाता है.
मूत्र रोग के उपचार
1. पहला प्रयोग
यदि आप केले की जड़ के 20 से 50 मि.ली. रस को 30 से 50 मि.ली. गौझरण के साथ 100 मि.ली.पानी मिलाकर सेवन करने से तथा जड़ पीसकर उसका पेडू पर लेप करने से पेशाब खुलकर आता है.
2. दूसरा प्रयोग
आधा से 2 ग्राम शुद्ध को शिलाजीत, कपूर और 1 से 5 ग्राम मिश्री के साथ मिलाकर लेने से या पाव तोला (3 ग्राम) कलमी शोरा उतनी ही मिश्री के साथ लेने से भी लाभ होता है.
3. तीसरा प्रयोग
मूत्र रोग को दूर करने के लिए एक भाग चावल को चौदह भाग पानी में पकाकर उन चावलों के मांड का सेवन करें क्योंकि इससे मूत्ररोग में लाभ होता है. इसके अलावा कमर तक गर्म पानी में बैठने से भी मूत्र की रूकावट दूर होती है.
4. चौथा प्रयोग
आप चाहें तो उबाले हुए दूध में मिश्री तथा थोड़ा घी डालकर पीने से जलन के साथ आती पेशाब की रूकावट दूर होती है. इसमें ध्यान रखने वाली बात ये है कि इसे बुखार में इस्तेमाल न करें.
5. पाँचवाँ प्रयोग
इस तरीके में 50-60 ग्राम करेले के पत्तों के रस को चुटकी भर हींग मिलाकर देने से पेशाब आसानी से होता है और पेशाब की रूकावट की तकलीफ दूर होती है अथवा 100 ग्राम बकरी का कच्चा दूध 1 लीटर पानी और शक्कर मिलाकर पियें.
अन्य घरेलू उपचार
1. खीरा ककड़ी
यदि रोगी को 200 मिली ककड़ी के रस में एक बडा चम्मच नींबू का रस और एक चम्मच शहद मिलाकर हर तीन घंटे के अंतर पर दिया जाए तो रोगी को बहुत आराम मिलता है.
2. मूली के पत्तों का रस
मूत्र विकार में रोगी को मूली के पत्तों का 100 मिली रस दिन में 3 बार सेवन कराएं. यह एक रामबाण औषधि की तरह काम करता है. इसके अलावा आप तरल पदार्थों का सेवन भी कर सकते हैं.
नींबू स्वाद में थोड़ा खट्टा तथा थोड़ा क्षारीय होता है. नींबू का रस मूत्राषय में उपस्थित जीवाणुओं को नष्ट कर देता है तथा मूत्र में रक्त आने की स्थिति में भी लाभ पहुँचाता है.
पालक का रस 125 मिली, इसमें नारियल का पानी मिलाकर रोगी को पिलाने से पेशाब की जलन में तुरंत फ़ायदा प्राप्त होगा.
मूत्र की जलन में राहत प्राप्त करने के लिए दिन में दो बार आधा गिलास गाजर के रस में आधा गिलास पानी मिलाकर पीने से फ़ायदा प्राप्त होता है.
आधा गिलास मट्ठा में आधा गिलास जौ का मांड मिलाकर इसमें नींबू का रस 5 मिलि मिलाकर पी जाएं. इससे मूत्र-पथ के रोग नष्ट हो जाते है.
ताज़ी भिंडी को बारीक़ काटकर दो गुने जल में उबाल लें फिर इसे छानकर यह काढ़ा दिन में दो बार पीने से मूत्राषय प्रदाह की वजह से होने वाले पेट दर्द में राहत मिलती है.
सौंफ के पानी को उबाल कर ठंडा होने के बाद दिन में 3 बार इसे थोड़ा-थोड़ा पीने से मूत्र रोग में राहत मिलती है.
The purpose of this diet is to maintain a balance of electrolytes, minerals, and fluid in patients who have chronic kidney disease or who are on dialysis. *patients who are on dialysis need this special diet to limit the buildup of waste products in their body*. These waste products can also build up between dialysis treatments.
Most dialysis patients urinate very little or not at all. Limiting fluids between treatments is very important. Without urination, fluid will build up in the body and lead to excess fluid in the heart, lungs, and ankles. & it is too dangerous for our health.
When you have chronic kidney disease, you need to make changes in your diet, including:
- Limiting fluids
- Eating a low-protein diet
- Restricting salt, potassium, phosphorous
- Getting enough calories if you are losing weight
Your recommended diet may change over time if your kidney disease gets worse, or if you need dialysis.
Other Diet Tips:
1. Salt is a major cause. So restrict your daily intake. The lesser, the better! low-salt substitutes are no good either, since they contain high levels of potassium.
2. Potassium levels can be high in severe renal failure or for those on dialysis. Very high levels are dangerous and can cause cardiac arrest.
3. Excess phosphorus can cause total kidney failure as well as bone disease and heart ailments. If phosphorus may still build up in your body. When your kidneys aren't functioning well enough, you may need dialysis to eliminate the extra phosphorus. But dialysis alone can't do the job.
4. Calcium is another concern for kidney patients, causing serious bone disease in later years if not controlled.
5. Fluid intake must also be monitored. If fluid retention is a problem, limit salt intake.
- Cabbage. High in vitamin k, vitamin c and fiber, cabbage is also a good source of vitamin b6 and folic acid. Low in potassium and low in cost, it’s an affordable addition to the kidney diet.
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower is high in vitamin c and a good source of folate and fiber.
- Garlic. Garlic helps prevent plaque from forming on your teeth, lowers cholesterol and reduces inflammation.
- Onions. Onions are low in potassium and a good source of chromium, a mineral that helps with carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Apple. High in fiber and anti-inflammatory compounds really helps a lot in.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are a good source of vitamin c; manganese, a compound that keeps your bones healthy; and fiber, and may also help protect the brain from some of the effects of aging.
- Cherries*. Cherries have been shown to reduce inflammation when eaten daily.
- Egg whites. Egg whites are pure protein and provide the highest quality of protein with all the essential amino acids. For the kidney diet, egg whites provide protein with less phosphorus than other protein sources such as egg yolk or meats.
- Fish. Fish provides high-quality protein and contains anti-inflammatory fats called omega-3s. The healthy fats in fish help fight diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Omega-3s also help lower low-density lipoprotein or ldl cholesterol, which is bad cholesterol, and raise high-density lipoprotein or hdl cholesterol, which is good cholesterol.
This follows an acute sinus infection which fails to resolve the cause of failure is usually some anatomical or pathological narrowing of the middle meatus which prevents adequate drainage common causes of such narrowing are septal deviations, enlargement of the middle turbinate, chronic generalized oedema of the nasal mucosa due to allergic or vasomotor rhinitis mucous polypi. Chronic frontal sinusitis is usually secondary to antral or ethmoidal infection & a dental abscess can cause a particularly severe foul infection of the maxillary antrum.
Symptoms/ sign and complications:-
- Local symptoms are often slight so that the disease can easily be overlooked. There is intermittent nasal obstruction discharge with a feeling of dullness or heaviness in the face and head. These symptoms are made worse by a coryza the patient often suffers from nasal catarrh for a long time after each cold. Recurrent or chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, or laryngitis is often the complaint which makes the patient seek medical advice sinus infection shoud always be looked for in such cases. Chonic sinusitis is often present in bronchiectasis chronic bronchitis. There is no tenderness over the sins as in acute infection and nasal examination often show no obvious infection but will reveal the narrowing of the middle meatus, ct are particularly useful in revealing the condition & the state of the lining membrne. Spread to the orbit or anterior cranial fossa may occur as in acute infections.
- Homeopathic treatment medicine apply one symptoms sigs base only.
Masturbation, for most men, becomes a regular part of their sex lives early on. Even before they are able to ejaculate, they are often rubbing and stroking their penis and enjoying the sensations this activity brings. And once ejaculation is added into the mix, it really becomes a pleasure that he is anxious to return to again and again. As a component of sexual health, it is also part of penis health, and practice often helps prepare a man for his first partner-based sexual encounters.
However, as frequently as a man may masturbate, it's rare that all his senses are engaged. Frequently, he concentrates only on touch or on touch combined with sight. Yet incorporating all of the senses into masturbation can be very rewarding for a man.
Clearly, there's a reason why touch is the go-to sense where masturbation is involved. Physical stimulation of the penis (and other erogenous zones) is almost always part of masturbation; there are very few men who can spontaneously ejaculate strictly from exposure to senses other than touch.
And men, we are constantly told, are very much visual animals (supposedly more so than women), so with the easy availability of pornography online, it's no wonder that many men exercise their visual senses quite keenly during their masturbation sessions. The visual sensations available are far ranging and can fulfill almost any taste.
But that's no reason to let the other senses - sound, smell and taste - go wanting when masturbating. Incorporating these senses into self-play can open up new reactions, which may be especially welcome if the masturbation routine has become a little - well, routine.
But how to incorporate the other senses?
This may be the easiest. For those watching videos on mute, raise the volume and let the auditory experience be added in. But there are other ways of adding sound. For example, many online resources exist which feature audio files for masturbating. These may be music with a steady beat that features people moaning or gasping, for example. Or it may be recordings of people talking while they masturbate or reading sexy, erotic stories.
But it may be more worthwhile to go beyond being a passive listener. Instead, a guy can incorporate his own moaning, heavy breathing, comments, mindless blathering, etc. into his masturbation. Many men grow used to being silent while masturbating so that no one else will know; but if a guy is alone and doesn't have to worry, it can be liberating to let it all out vocally while stroking the penis.
Men forget how strong scents can be, so utilizing aromas during masturbation can make it a new experience. Some men like to use their own scent and take a few whiffs from under their arms. Others may want to try something else, such as sniffing a lime or lemon or lighting incense or ginger-scented candles. If there is a particular scent a man finds erotic, he should definitely bring it on.
As with scents, some flavors have an arousing effect on some men. Knowing what the triggers are can help a guy add whipped cream, fresh oranges or wine to his self-sensual diet. Does his female friend have a favorite food? Adding a little of that taste may make an interesting difference.
Masturbation is an excellent way to explore all the senses - and may lead to overdoing things a bit. That's why regularly applying a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so important. Use of a good crème helps protect against rawness from excessive handling - especially if the crème possesses L-carnitine, a neuroprotective amino acid that helps prevent loss of sensation. The crème also needs to include a combination of Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (an excellent hydrator), so that it can moisturize and soothe away raw penis skin.
It's an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sex. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens - and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that erect penis is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a penis health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sexual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental - just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sexy situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another - or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers for the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash-injection'. Men can be very sensitive about their penises. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it's practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy's favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as "cute" or "adorable" or (God forbid) "little" can turn a massively erect penis into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sex toy. Sex toys can be a great addition to a couple's repertoire - but they shouldn't be suggested when an erect penis is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that erect penis is liable to think that a lady doesn't find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sex is fun and there's no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when an erect penis is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sexual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It's wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting - but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person's erotic playlist may be another's techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence-500mg-syrup' target='_blank'>silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It's natural to compare one lover to another - but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and start wondering "Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?"
Mood killers can create an erect penis fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that penis healthy through the regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure that the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
My penis size is 16 cm when it is erect and I feel that I have to add some more length and girth in penis. I usually do the Jelqing and Kegel, but I feel that it is not growing. I am adding fats around my waist area I feel that due to my fats, the penis size is not growing. Is this true? I have read almost all article regarding the penis size, and it is stating that fats leads to a bad impact on penis size as well as testosterone hormone. If it a myth then please guide me some exercises so that I can add an inch to my penis, I cannot afford surgery or medication as I am a student and I am depended on my parents. I eat one clove of garlic daily with a glass of warm water for my sexual health. Hoping for your kind and immediate response.
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost all body systems. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
1. Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
2. The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
1. It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes, and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
2. The above-mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
3. Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.