Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munish K. Aggarwal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Munish K. AggarwalYour feedback matters!
There is numbness in my both feet. Used injections and tabs methley cobala predominantly. Little effect for some days but again complete numbness. Please. Solve.
My baby got seizure when she was 5 days old due to low blood sugar this is coz of poor feeding, CSF investigation is normal, brain scan is normal, other blood tests is also normal. Again she got fits at the month of 10th due to fever, doc has asked to give her frisium tab with P250, MRI and EEG is also normal, then also she is taking the medicine when all she gets fever. I'm much worried about the medicine would become over dose and affect her internal organs. Plz give me your advice.
Hello doctor, am 22 year old. I am suffering from migraine problem from last 5-6 years. These days am suffering from continuous migraine pain. Feel stressed and does not get sleep properly. Moreover I do not wish to eat food and feel lost. Am not liking anything around. I feel sensitivity to light and sound. At the time of pain my head start to throb and feel intense pain and its unbearable. It get pain in eyes and feel body pain too. Please help me out.
Doctor I think that I am having migraine ALWAYS HEADACHE HOW TO OVERCOME FROM IT HELP ME DOCTOR ALSO TOLD ME THAT IT MIGHT BE migraine HOW TO OVERCOME HELP ME PLEASE.
Alzheimer's disease is a dynamic disease that causes loss of memory and other vital mental functions. To start with, someone with Alzheimer's disease may witness light confusion in the beginning and trouble recalling. In the long run, individuals with the disease may even overlook important individuals in their lives and experience emotional identity changes.
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s disease is the most widely recognised reason for dementia — a gathering of brain issues that causes the loss of intellectual and social abilities. In Alzheimer's disease, the brain cells deteriorate and die, bringing on an enduring decrease in memory and mental capacity.
- Brain Cells: Despite the fact that the reasons for Alzheimer's is not yet completely comprehended, its impact on the brain is clear. Alzheimer's disease harms the brain cells. A mind influenced by Alzheimer's has fewer cells and fewer associations among surviving cells than a solid mind.
- Brain Shrinkage: As more brain cells start to die, Alzheimer's prompts critical brain shrinkage. At the point when specialists inspect Alzheimer's brain tissue under the magnifying instrument, they see two sorts of irregularities that are considered to cause Alzheimer’s. These are:
- Plaque: These clusters of a protein called beta-amyloid may harm and crush brain cells in a few ways, meddling with cell-to-cell functioning. In spite of the fact that a definitive reason for brain cell passing in Alzheimer's is not known, the accumulation of beta-amyloid on the outside of brain cells is a prime reason.
- Tangles: Brain cells rely upon an inner support and transport framework to carry the supplements and other fundamental materials through their long extensions. This framework requires the typical structure and working of a protein called tau. In Alzheimer's, strings of tau protein turn into strange tangles inside the brain cells. This may also cause the decrease of brain cells.
Here are some more causes that can lead to this disease:
- Age: Age is a most critical cause in the development of Alzheimer's disease. The probability of building up the condition increases after you reach sixty-five years of age.
- Family history: The qualities you acquire from your parents can add to your danger of building up Alzheimer's infection. This may also contribute to the environmental factors which can cause this condition. In some families, a single gene creates Alzheimer’s disease and the dangers of the condition being passed on are much higher.
- Head injuries: Individuals who have had serious head damage have been observed to be at higher risk of building up Alzheimer's disease.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Research demonstrates that few lifestyle components and conditions connected with cardiovascular disease can build the danger of Alzheimer's disease. These include smoking, obesity, diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!