Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukul BoseYour feedback matters!
Few days ago when I entered to a local barber shop, he used razor on my forehead now the hair on forehead are growing rapidly Any solution by which I can stop the permanent growth of hair on forehead any treatment, anything if possible.
I am 24 years old. I got hurt when I was coming down from stairings and my leg got moulded. I has been 12 days but the pain is there. Although the swelling has gone but the pain remains there in muscles. How to get rid of pain and how the muscle joint will be recovered as it tore off from inside?
I have problem about hair and skin. I lost my hair day by day. I am used all kind of oil, Shampoo's. Not effect. So can you help me for hair and skin?
I am having pain in my shoulder since last 3-4 years due to excess use of Mr. arm during cooking of kheer around 4 years back. When I pick upmy shoulder for any work it pains very badly. Can you suggest me some solution?
I am 20 years old girls. I mostly feel like m too much tired and have pain in arms and legs especially in the morning. Suggest some exercises or other home remedy to overcome this problem.
I am suffering from joint pain And muscle pain In my hip joint I have lot of difficulty while walking.
Dear Dr. I was injured in an accident 3 years back and had stitches on my head which have led to no hair growth in the affected area (about 2x2 inches). Do you have any natural treatment for hair growth or if hair transplant would work in this case Thanks.
It is a dream of possibly every human being on earth to have a lustrous mane of hair. But most of you unknowingly do certain things that damage your hair beyond repair. Then when there is hair fall, dandruff and such things you lose your sleep.
6 common mistakes are mentioned below, that people make when it comes to taking care of hair. If you too are making the mistakes, stop before it is too late.
1. Cleaning hair irregularly - many of you believe that shampooing very often can leave your hair damaged. It is true to a certain extent especially if you use chemical shampoos. But if you use mild natural shampoos, it would help keep your hair squeaky clean and also healthy.
2. Brushing your wet hair - you are actually tearing your hair from the scalp. When the hair is wet the scalp easily lets go of the hair and by brushing wet hair you would break good, strong and even new hairs.
3. Blow drying your hair frequently with dryer, can cause irreparable damage to your hair and hence keep the hair dryer away from your hair while drying, as much as possible. It is best to towel dry your hair gently or to keep your hair wrapped in a soft and clean towel for some time for drying it naturally.
4. Hair colors - using hair colors might be the latest fashion trend but the colors are made of chemicals and hence are enemies of your hair. Not only hair colors, if you can keep your hair away from all kinds of hair sprays and styling creams or gels, your hair would thank you at the end of the day.
5. Avoiding hair conditioner - keep your hair moisturized with a good quality conditioner. Not using conditioner, especially when your hair is subjected to outside pollution everyday would not only make your hair extremely damaged but the shine and luster would be gone too, within no time at all.
6. Long hair - long hair looks beautiful but it also exerts pressure to the hair follicles in the scalp leading to hair fall. Hence if you are experiencing excessive hair fall and cannot give enough time daily to maintain your long hair, it would be better to chop it off for the sake of the health of your hair.