Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MukhtarYour feedback matters!
I am 4 week early pregnancy I am suffering from acidity and gas problem I take sprite beverage little amount ita harmful in my pregnancy?
Doctor I have an Unprotected sex And my partner have took Unwanted 72 after the 1 hour of intercourse and Now after how many days we can take a pregnancy test for getting sure about us.
How stretching routines will help boost your flexibility?
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch:
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch:
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang:
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch:
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.
I have regular bleeding from many days and doctor says take menoreg syrup n gynar cvp does it helps?
Whether you eat to live or live to eat, everyone suffers from a gastrointestinal tract infection at some point or the other. This can range from acidity and mild indigestion to diarrhoea and stomach ulcers. Digestive problems can make day to day life uncomfortable and in some cases become embarrassing as well. Thankfully, most gastrointestinal tract infections can be treated and cured easily.
Stomach and digestive problems spare no person. At times, the stomach disorder is of a short duration and at other times longer. Both stomach and digestive problems indicate that there is something inherently out of order and the body needs immediate help. The discomfort that accompanies stomach and digestive problems can hinder life’s activities and become an embarrassment too. Homeopathy has a cure for both stomach and digestive problems. The natural Homeopathic remedies for stomach and digestive problems are not only of great help in getting rid of stomach problems but also eliminate the root cause of the digestive disorders. The Homeopathic treatment is completely safe with zero side effects and proves to be of immense benefit in the long run.
When it comes to such infections, homeopathy is a form of medicine that is preferred by many. This is because it has negligible side effects and can be prescribed for children and adults alike. Homeopathy treats not only the physical symptoms exhibited by the patient but his or her overall physical, mental and emotional health. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat digestion problems are:
Nux Vomica- This is considered the ‘go to’ remedy for almost all stomach problems. It can be used to treat heartburn, constipation, indigestion etc. It also relieves bloating and a sense of fullness after eating a heavy meal.
Pulsatilla- This homeopathic remedy can be used to deal with the gastric trouble that results from excessive consumption of fatty foods and for the treatment of loose stools. Most people who benefit from this medicine showcase an absence of thirst.
China- China helps relieve bloating caused by excessive gas in the abdomen. This bloating may also be accompanied by severe abdominal pain. Diarrhoea that is a result of eating fruits and that causes extreme weakness can also be treated with China. China can also be used to treat loose stools that are accompanied by blood.
Arsenic Album- Gastric troubles caused by food poisoning can be treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the problems it addresses are nausea, vomiting, stomach aches and loose stools. In such cases, the patient may also complain that the discomfort worsens on eating or drinking anything and may experience a burning sensation in the stomach.
Lycopodium- Homeopathic medicine for stomach feeling full after eating very little. Sometimes a person may feel full even though he or she has eaten very little. Lycopodium is the ideal remedy for this problem. It is also used to treat acidity caused by the intake of starchy food and gas in the stomach that causes burping.
- Ipecac- This homeopathic remedy can be used to treat persistent nausea or simply an extremely nauseating feeling. This nausea may or may not be accompanied by other gastric complaints.
I'm 4 days due to my period and cramping like period is coming from last 1 week and the pain is coming n going. I had never been late to my periods it's always on time. After my marriage this is first time it's late and also I'm trying to conceive from last six months. Is this is pregnancy can I test?
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
I have pcos. Trying for baby .last month I had miscarriage on July 11. Till I don't get periods. But pregnancy test is positive. By mistake without knowing im pregnant I took primolut n from 17august to 20august .till no period. Do primolut n cause abortion. Or pregnancy continues. I need baby. please help me .trying for baby. Does premoult tablets harm 15 days foetus. How to take care about miscarriage.
I am having a doubt that in my breast. My right breast getting pain some times, which is big than left. Still not married getting tense on my health issue please advise.
My daughter is 2 yrs old so now I want to stop feeding but she doesn't agree and she screams like anything so can I get some solution?
चिरौंजी (बुकानानिया लानजान) या चिरौंजी वृक्ष भारत के मूल हैं जो देश के उत्तर पश्चिमी हिस्सों में बड़ी मात्रा में उगते हैं। चिरौंजी को भारत का सदाबहार औषधीय पौधे माना जाता है। अक्सर बादाम के बदले में प्रयोग किया जाता है, चिरौंजी के बीज पोषक तत्वों से भरे हुए, आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा में एक महत्वपूर्ण तत्व हैं। चिरौंजी में बादाम की तुलना में मामूली अम्लीय स्वाद होता है। यह खपत के लिए एक हल्की लौ में भुना जाता है।
चिरौंजी बीज कैलोरी में कम हैं और प्रोटीन, फाइबर आहार और वसा का अच्छा स्रोत हैं। चिरौंजी आपको विटामिन सी, विटामिन बी 1, विटामिन बी 2 और नियासिन जैसी विटामिन प्रदान करती है। कैल्शियम, फास्फोरस और लोहे जैसे खनिजों को भी इन बीजों में उच्च मात्रा में पाए जाता है।
चिरौंजी के लाभ:
चिरौंजी के विभिन्न आयुर्वेदिक स्वास्थ्य लाभ हैं:
1. दस्त और अन्य पाचन समस्याओं के लिए: यह दस्त बाँधने में मदद करता है और आपके आंत्र आंदोलनों को नियमित बना देता है। इस पौधे के कुछ हिस्सों में मौजूद कत्थई गुणों को इसका श्रेय दिया जा सकता है।
2. श्वसन समस्याओं के लिए: चिरौंजी तेल के कुछ बूंदों के साथ मिश्रित पानी की भाप की श्वास के कारण ठंड से तत्काल राहत प्रदान की जा सकती है, क्योंकि यह बलगम को ढीला करने में मदद करता है। चिरौंजी बीज के बलगम निकालने वाले गुण नाक की भीड़ और छाती की भीड़ से राहत में भी मदद करते हैं।
3. प्रजनन प्रणाली के लिए: चिरौंजी तेल प्रजनन प्रणाली से संबंधित समस्याओं का इलाज करने के लिए एक प्रभावी उपाय है। इसके बीज में कामोद्दीपक गुण होते हैं और इसलिए यौन और प्रजनन संबंधी समस्याओं जैसे कि शीघ्रपतन, नपुंसकता और कामेच्छा की हानि के इलाज में उपयोग किए जाते हैं।
4. ठंडा प्रभाव प्रदान करें: चिरौंजी के बीज आपके शरीर को ठंडा करने में मदद करते हैं और इसलिए शरीर में जलन उत्तेजना को कम करने के लिए एक उपाय के रूप में इस्तेमाल किए जा सकते हैं। चिरौंजी के बीज से प्राप्त तेल में त्वचा के साथ जुड़े दोषों, चकत्ते दर्द, खुजली, कांटेदार गर्मी और अन्य समस्याओं से राहत में मदद मिल सकती है।
5. सूजन और संक्रमण के लिए: चिरौंजी बीज से निकाला जाने वाला तेल, जब बाह्य रूप से लागू होता है, तो गर्दन में ग्रंथियों की सूजन कम करने में मदद मिलती है। यह तेल त्वचा के संक्रमण के उपचार के लिए एक उपाय के रूप में भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है और त्वचा पे निशान और धब्बे से मुक्त करता है। चिरौंजी बीज के तेल संधिवाली सूजन और जोड़ों के दर्द के मामले में भी प्रभावी पाया जाता है।
6. एंटी अल्सर गुण: परंपरागत रूप से इसका इस्तेमाल मुंह के अल्सर के उपचार में किया जाता है। माना जाता है कि शरीर पर ठंडा प्रभाव पड़ता है और अल्सर से बचाता है।
7. प्रतिरक्षा में सुधार: चिरौंजी के बीज में प्रतिरक्षा को प्रोत्साहित करने की क्षमता है।
8. खून की शुद्धता: यह उचित रक्त परिसंचरण में मदद करता है। तनाव और मानसिक चिंताएं कोर्टिसोल, जिसे तनाव हार्मोन भी कहा जाता है, के स्राव को उत्तेजित करके रक्तप्रवाह में विषाक्त पदार्थों के निर्माण में योगदान करती हैं। चिरौंजी का मन और शरीर पर सकारात्मक प्रभाव पड़ता है और उचित रक्त परिसंचरण बढ़ाता है।
9. त्वचा के लिए: चिरौंजी के बीज त्वचा के लिए बेहद फायदेमंद पाए जाते हैं। वे विटामिन और खनिजों में समृद्ध हैं जो आपकी त्वचा के स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छे हैं। दूध के साथ मिश्रित चिरौंजी बीज के पाउडर से बना पेस्ट एक अद्भुत फेस पैक है।
I am 22 years old I am married I am have no child I like to have pregnant please give helpful advice and balanced diet please reply me.
Hi Can a girl get pregnant if a guy rubs his parts in clothes then rubs her part In clothes and no penetration happens I am not sure if he ejaculated inside his pants or not. I am having few symptoms like backache cramps.
I am 49 years old lady. Not having my periods from last 5 months is it ok or should I go for any test.
My periods are not regular and take long time to close like 6 to 10 days. And in heavy manner. My baby is 1.4 year old. After pregnancy periods are irregular. Please suggest any thing.?
I am 22 years old. I lost my virginity 1 month ago I made love with my partner and he came in me. It was 1st time we did it so without condom. I took the ipill in next 3 hrs. The same thing happened that night and I took d pill again next day. It has been 2 weeks ago in which we have not been physical again. Now, when I go to pee, in middle of it I feel a sharp pain and it stops. Due to this, I have to visit the loo more then needed as the bladder is not empty. A drop of blood too flows in the end. Is it something serious or just some infection that can be cured by medicine.
A man and woman volunteered themselves to have their sexual parts taped so viewers can get an up close look at what happens during sex
A couple recently participate in an educational video where they had cameras attached to the woman’s vagina, nipples and the man’s penis.
They then had sex in the missionary position as narrators explained the effect of intercourse on their bodies and how it reacts to stimulation of erogenous zone.
Here are 11 things the video taught us.
1. In the missionary position, the vulva lips open slightly, allowing the penis to penetrate right up to the hilt.
2. Right off the bat, the woman gets direct stimulation of the clitoris from the pubic bone of the man.
3. The glands at the head of the penis are highly sensitive and rub along the vaginal canal so the position is highly stimulating for the man.
4. The woman’s nipple stay erect throughout intercourse
5. Penetration in this position is likely to lead to orgasm for the woman as it stimulates the G-spot.
6. The G-spot is an area of very sensitive tissue which is on the front wall of the vagina, about 2 or 3 inches in. During the missionary position, the penis will stimulate this.
7. As the woman approached orgasm, she may feel the beating of her vagina and a throbbing in her pelvis.
8. At climax, she experiences involuntary muscle spasms in the outer part of her vagina and anus.
9. The male orgasm causes semen to be ejaculated deep inside the vagina so sex in this position is much more likely to lead to pregnancy.
10. This position allows semen to collect at the cervix, on the neck of the womb, and this makes things easier for women trying to conceive.
11. After orgasm, the erection subsides rapidly, the major and minor vagina lips shrink back and both organs return to pre-arousal state.