Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh VermaYour feedback matters!
I have a 4 months old baby girl. So I just wanted to know when she will crawl and when she will starts talking. please advice?
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.
My son is two years old. He is qhis weight is approx 12 kg. He eats chapat & dalia but doesn't eat vegetables. What should we try for his food so that he can have all vitamins, calcium, iron etc.
Hi my son is 1 year 9 months he is having lot of mucus from nose yellowish even in sleep we consulted a doctor he prescribed augpenkid DT and recofast for 5 days but he has lot of sound in the left nostril he has difficult in breathing during sleep what to do.
My daughter is 2 yrs old. She gets fever and cold very frequently. One doctor's opinion is that she has tonsil and if she has tonsil up to 5 yrs she will have same problem and nothing cann't be done please guide me.
My baby is 2 yrz old he had sum rashes in both of his leg which got treated by the doctor bt as dayz pass on sum kinda black marks came all over his legs nd he getz very itchy.Various pediatricians recommended calamine lotion,calapure lotion and dr.Reddy's skin lotion bt itz nt fading away due to extreme itchyness he is jst scratching dem and making them worse.What kind of lotion wil b suitale for this problem
To my 2 years old baby mostly I give sujji halwa at early in the morning and sabodaana at dinner. Suggest me this is good diet or bad?
My daughter is 15 month old.I think she is havin conjective virus.Her eyes are little bit red n water flowing continuously n little white is getting dischared from eyes.So can i give kitmox eye drop.Composition is Moxifloxacin hydrochloride i.P equivalent to moxifloxacin aqueoous buffered vehicle.
My daughter is 8 years old. She is having warm prob though we dewarm her almost regularly. We stay in a good complex. Not wet weather also. Please suggest me what should I do? As well as her teeth are in very bad condition. Sometimes few teeth pains too.
My child is seven years old, cared for her very much. He does not have any work carefully. My child is good at studies, but he does not read the carefully. While studying, he seems to make the picture. What to do?
Hi, my son is always asking for something or the other that he knows we would not like eg using for phones, wants to go to shop to buy random things. He does not understand difference between aap and main. Is there something to be worried about?
What are symptoms of stammering in the children. My son is 2.5year old and as advised by his play school teacher he stammer some time. Sometimes we also felt, he like to say something but think. But at the same time, if he is learning to speak is it still be called stammering! Pls advise.
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.