Doctor in Aarogya Ruchi Women & Child Clinic
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Aarogya Ruchi Women & Child ClinicYour feedback matters!
What is ADHD?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, is one of the most common mental disorders that develop in children. It is common in children and teens. But adults also can have ADHD. It is a medical condition that affects how well someone can sit still, focus, and pay attention. People with ADHD have differences in the parts of their brains that control attention and activity.
Symptoms of ADHD-
- Failure to complete household work and responsibilities.
- Not keeping one’s mind on conversations
- Unable to follow rules of activities in social situations.
- The tendency to make careless mistakes.
- Being impatient
- Causing problems in social or work settings.
- Lack of concentration
- The difficulty of participating in games and leisure activities.
Causes of ADHD-
- Early head trauma and brain injury
- Birth Complication
- Premature Delivery
- Intake of alcohol or harmful drugs
- Cigarette Smoking
- An identical twin
- Children with epilepsy
- Genetic factor
Risk factors of ADHD-
Risk factors of ADHD include the following:
- Genetics and heredity factors
- Dietary & Herbal factors
- Environmental Factors such as smoking, tobacco and drinking
Complications of ADHD
Complications may include difficulties in relationships, employment, health, finances, and more. ADHD can make life difficult for children. Children with ADHD are more likely to have conditions such as:
Diagnosis of ADHD-
ADHD is generally diagnosed during childhood with no diagnostic laboratory test for confirming the disorder. First, the child will have a physical exam. This includes child psychiatrists, psychologists, developmental/ behavioral pediatricians, behavioral neurologists, and clinical social workers. After ruling out other possible reasons for the child’s behavior, the specialist checks the child’s school and medical records and talks to teachers and parents who have filled out a behavior rating scale for the child. A diagnosis is made only after all this information has been considered.
Treatment of ADHD-
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of ADHD-
Acupuncture can be used as an alternative therapy to treat ADHD. Acupuncture works to align and balance energy paths within the body. Acupressure is used for children afraid of needles. Acupuncture has become a popular complementary therapy for children suffering from ADHD.
What is Adenoids?
The adenoids are a single clump of tissue in the back of the nose above the tonsils. It helps to protect kids from getting sick. They are located near the entrance to the breathing passages where they can catch incoming infections. A doctor has to use a small mirror or a special scope to get a peek at your adenoids. Adenoids often become enlarged in childhood. This can lead to problems with breathing.
Symptoms of Adenoids-
- Increased nasal secretions
- Bad breath
- Pus coming from the nose
- Cracked lips
- Dry mouth
- Sore feeling in the back of the throat
- Frequent ear infections
- Mouth breathing
- Mouth open during the day
- Restlessness while sleeping
Causes of Adenoids-
- Infections, both viral and bacterial
- Enlargement of the adenoids may occur naturally when the baby grows in the womb
- Allergic stimuli.
- Long-term inflammation
Risk factors of Adenoids-
Complications of Adenoids-
- The anesthetic risk is usually related to the health of the patient…serious anesthetic complications can occur but are very unusual.
- The adenoid “bed” usually becomes superficially infected and can cause 7-10 days of bad breath
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency which means that sounds or liquids can escape up the back of the nose affecting speech or swallowing.
Treatment of Adenoids-
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Adenoids-
The effect of Acupuncture is to bring energy to the area and to reduce the overall amount of mucus in the nose. The adenoids often become so swollen that the child becomes a mouth breather because the nasal cavity has become so reduced that it is easily blocked and is full of mucus.
Gift your child ayurvedic immunity
Suvarna Prashan is an ancient Indian method of immunity booster for children
Age group- 0-15 years
Dosage - varies according to age
Timing - early morning empty stomach
- Improves overall development of children
- Increase learning capacity
- Increase body growth