Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Mani Pritha
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Mani PrithaYour feedback matters!
I am 27year old male I have anxiety problems and so I got pressure every time I can't able to feel free headache and back pain causes when I am getting pressure in my mind what can I do when this happens I am a shy type also and getting feared easily tell me any suggestions.
I am a very hard drunken man. Haw to forget doing drink. And smoking also. please suggest any simple path.
What should I do for depression and I forget about thing which I want to do feel alone sad Please help.
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
I am suffering from severe anxiety disorder since 4 years but I am taking Ayurveda treatment and feeling okay now. But during the peak of my anxiety I have developed a strange habit of daily masturbation since 3 years during night to get some relief from anxiety as well as to get some sleep (bcoz I was not able to sleep at night due to anxiety. But due to this my vitality and vigor is decreased and faded and I cum in about 1-2minutesso how to cure this?
I am having anxiety problem for last few days. I feel like suffocated and sometimes have problem in breathing. Also I feel like blood flow in legs has stopped and a different kind of feeling (anxiety) is developed due to that and which. Please help me with this problem as I am not able to do any work.
I am going to gym as you can see my weight is 114 is there any problem if I smoke cigarettes as I am going to the gym? And how should I reduce my weight in food diet?
I am 18 years old male some times I feel like dying. Recently I consulted a psychiatrist I used his tablets for over a month but still I feel like dying.
Stress is the reaction people have to excessive pressures or other types of demand placed upon them. It arises when they worry and can no more cope up. Stress is the “wear and tear” our minds and bodies experience as we attempt to cope with our continually changing environment.
How do you know you are stressed?
- Fatigue, headache, insomnia, muscle ache, stiffness (especially neck, shoulders & low back)
- Heart palpitations, chest pains, abdominal cramps, nausea, trembling
- Cold extremities, flushing or sweating & frequent colds
- Decrease in concentration & memory
- Indecisiveness, mind racing or going blank
- Confusion, loss of sense of humor
- Mental slowness
- Depression, reduced sleep
- Anger, frustration, worry
- Fear, impatience, hopelessness
- Nervous habits, increased eating, smoking, drinking
- ProcrastinatingCrying, yelling, blaming and even throwing things or hittinSuicidal thoughts
- If you are facing any of these symptoms persistently in the absence of any medical problem it might be because of STRESS!
HOW TO MANAGE STRESS?
1. Most important thing is to accept that stress might be playing a role.
2. Do not be in denial mode, and wait for things to get corrected by itself, symptoms can start suddenly, but it will not disappear just like that.
3. Recognize the source and personal contribution to stress ( family situation, work related, financial, kids, relationships etc).
4. Remember there are no quick fixes to reduction of stress except working on damage limitation strategies.
5. It involves commitment and motivation to remain healthy despite adversities around us.
6. Don't hide your problems. Share your feelings with someone or write a dairy.
7. Practice relaxation techniques regularly - Om chanting, pranayama, yoga, exercise, prayer etc.
8. Follow healthy nutritious diet pattern - lot of fruits, nuts, vegetables, pulses etc.
9. Try to repeat things which make you feel good - listening to music, reading, dancing etc.
10. Maintain a good sleep hygiene.
11. If things are worse or you feel it is hard to cope, seek help. Most of the situations can be dealt by counseling and guidance, but you should be open to it.
12. Life is beautiful, everybody is entitled to have a good life. Happiness is within us. Always remember if you do not take any initiative to make life better nobody can help you.