Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Monu SinghYour feedback matters!
I got pain in my knees, if my legs get little hurt the knees get painful is it goo to use pain killers.
Sir you tell solutions for my leg which are very painful when I walk and in the morning its very panic.
Sir, My ESR is 45 .Can it be a reason of pain in joint (fingers left hand & ankles inner side), RA & Uric acid is OK. How can it be controlled , what should not to eat. Thnx.
I am 25 years old and I have many small-small goitre)(gaanthe) in whole body and in back side also please given the solution to remove these goitre. In backside its pain also when we touch it. These goitre are from many years but now they increase their size and no. Also. Please provide the best solution. Thanks.
I daily use jogging on treadmill since 2 years and previously player of badminton. Today after a span of six months I played two games of badminton. I got upper thigh pain from front side where leg joints to trunk. Please recommend remedy and possibilities of causes.
I am 46 years male and have back pain and chest bone pains for last 2 months and feeling weak also what should I do?
Hello I am 27 year male and my weight is 100 kg I work in an IT firm so its sitting job I gain weight because of it and I use to do crunches approx 350 to 400 at a time and started loosing weight reached near to 90 kg but all of sudden there is unbearable pain in my lower back that I have been in hospital so stopped the crunches please suggest me how can I lose weight now?
Dear Sir, I am 58 yrs old,height is six feet. My weight is 90 kgs.I want to loose weight but it is not happening.I have reduced the rice & taking 2/3 chapatis per meal. I want to walk fast but there is pain in knees which is preventing me from walking fast. Please suggest what to do?
I am hanok I am suffering with leg neel joints I have used many ointments but its not working what should I do now.
Hello doctor. I have pain in inside of my shoulder. It is for more than 5 months. I consulted many doctors but it couldn't got cured. Please suggest.?
I am suffering from both knee joint for last 2 yrs, initially my left leg started more pain because of calcium and vitamin d deficiency and after 10 months right knee, I have gone through orthopedic doctor and taken medicines recommended by the doctor. No much relief as of now if there is any solution for my pain. And also my right side hip (buttocks) started pain I can able to feel my bone is paining as I prefer to sit always, I could not walk and stand for a long time not more than 10 mins.
I am 33 yrs old male and I am having back ache and tail bone ache from past 3 months. Please help and suggest.
Whenever I do something strenuous like yard work or any other activities my back begins hurting and it's mostly my lower back its almost like a stabbing or shooting pain here is the weird part I stop doing the activity and the pain subsides what can this be and why does it go away?
I am 21 years old. I am having severe back ach. I have been playing cricket since 7 years but not felt such kind of pain. please suggest me some exercise.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.