Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Usman KhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe low back pain. Still can I do walking. If yes how much time should I give for walking. Slow or brisk walking, which is advisable. Thanks.
Sir, I am diagnosed with cubitus valgus increasing carrying angle of elbow, it is by birth. Suggest me sir what I do?
When I am driving my bike my hand has been damaged I got treatment but after long time its getting pain again can I take one more treatment are any solution is there for my problem.
My father age 50 years suffer of spine problem last 1.5 year and treatment from gb pant hospital Dr. Ak. Srivastav, I have positive result from Dr. Please tell me what can I do. Dr. Says that spine surgery not success because d4 to d7 not ok.
While I try to relax my legs will pain literally. I can't even sleep. This only happens only when I falling in to sleep. But it doesn't allow me to sleep. What to do. I already searched in net. It shows that it is a rls (rest less legs syndrome). Please suggest what to do?
I met with a bike accident some days before. I had head injury too. I have back pain since last three days and have fever from last day. Suggest me what to do.
I am 35 years old. During my age of 25, while playing in a water game, I met small accident. Due to that in my neck, the tissue in c7 bone is slightly diverged. I know that there is no treatment that completely solve it. But what kind of exercise I have to do in order to avoid further issues. Kindly advise.
Hello sir I have back pain problem last one month I am using the volini spray continue but no relief what should I do please help me sir my self gotam Singh I am 55 year old man.
I am 31 male. I have lower back discomfort sometimes. Got MRI Spine, it shows very slight lumbar root nerve compression. Now mostly at night while trying to sleep, I get pulsing, twitching from knee till thighs and sometimes till chest which cause suffocation. That pulsing/twitching lasts for 5 mins or so and then vanishes.
Dear sir I am facing too much pain in my back in lower side and I also facing acidity problem I also have constipation. Sir I am not taking any oily and masala foods.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.