Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mithilesh Singh

Urologist, Delhi

Dr. Mithilesh Singh Urologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Mithilesh Singh
Dr. Mithilesh Singh is a trusted Urologist in Janakpuri, Delhi. He is currently practising at Dr. Mithilesh Singh@Mata Chanan Devi Hospital in Janakpuri, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Mithilesh Singh and consult privately on has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Mata Chanan Devi Hospital

Lal Sai Mandir Marg, Block C1 Landmark : Opposite BikanerwalaDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mithilesh Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
maintain ur high bp . do meditation. avoid stress and change environment. do deep breathing exercises. do stretching exercises
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor .if creatinine level rises to 1.8 what does it signs and how to reduce creatinine and uric acid in blood.

General Physician, Nashik
I recommend the following 1. Find out how much of protein you are losing in the urine. Protein in urine rises the creatinine. tablets like ace/arb can reduce protein in urine 2. Avoid red meat 3. Avoid weight lifting exercises 4. Tab nephrosave twice daily has given good results in my patients 5. Most importantly make sure bp is within 130/70 at all times
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr, I having slight pain in my penis. But it's not regular it's only when I urinate. That's not slight pain. What should I do.

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
As you say, most likely you have some urine infection. Add water more to your day schedule and get urine test done and show to a doctor for analysis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While taking bath I always have to go for the pee first. When I watched out a bluefilm I become excited but while with my partner I can't be excited, and also I would like to ask that is masturbation is good or bad habit for health?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
Masturabation is always harmful according to the Ayurveda so conserve shukra avoid unnecessary masturabation which may creats severe problems in near future.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother has urethra stricture Post radio therapy she is 65 years old. What treatments she can take?

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If she has difficulty in passing urine leading to recurrent urinary tract infections the best treatment is intermittent self catheterisation using a sterile technique. I would advise you to see a urologist so that this can be explained further.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.

M. Ch. (Urology), MS, MBBS
Urologist, Delhi
Needs to be removed and sent for biopsy and staging. Ct scan may be done. All tumors in bladder are malignant.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old I have stone in my kidney I dont get hunger I am getting weak day by day.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
According to ayurveda, improper diet and lifestyle leads to aggravation of all three doshas (ayurvedic humors) and impairment of the digestive fire, causing formation of toxins (ama) in the body. These toxins travel down the channels carrying urine, where aggravated doshas combine with it, causing its crystallization and leading to the formation of kidney stones. Tips for removing kidney stones: 1. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate. 2. Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food. 3. Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water lemon soda etc. 4. Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate. 5. Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc. 6. Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice. 7. Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate. 9. Boil 10-12 basil leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and take twice a day. For hunger loss: mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days. Mix 1 gm of garlic paste with a glass of buttermilk. Drink this buttermilk twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old male I am suffering from kidney stone & stone size is 6.8mm near PU junction & ecogenic Shadow size is 4.1mm in the upper pole of the left kidney. Please advice as I don't want and kind of surgical or operation. please advice. Thanks in Advance.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine--------------------- berberis vulgaris q (dr reckeweg)---------------- hydrangea q (dr reckeweg)----------------------- drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily at a minimum difference of 20 minutes from each other and eating.----------------- for kidney pain start taking below given homoeopathic medicine in between-------------------- dioscorea q (dr reckeweg) drink 10 drops every 1-2 hrly in 10 ml luke warm water depending on severity of pain------------------- start drinking atleast 3-4 bottles of soda water daily.------------------ report after 15 days-----------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me and my age is 23 years my height is 5 feet 7 inch and weight is 57 kgsThanking you.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. You are HEALTH ANXIOUS, it seems. Hypochondriasis is an Obsession with the idea of having a serious but undiagnosed medical condition. Health anxiety is not a serious mental disorder but without proper treatment the person affected could be depressed and continuously engaged in negative thoughts. I suggest online counseling, cognitive Behavior Therapy and Relaxation therapy. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Effected with Chronic kidney diseases stage 2 What are the medication possibilities for mr.

General Physician, Bangalore
Medications for diabetes and high bp to be continued if you're already taking. Do not skip medications. No pain killers other than paracetamol. Do not drink too much fluids. Reduce salt intake too. Keep getting your serum creatinine levels and electrolytes checked. Eat iron rich food. For further help send me your reports. Regular follow up is very important to prevent the progression of disease.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am a 26 year old married girl and I am having burning sensation while passing urine since 4-5 days. In somebody' s advice I took one neeri tablet yesterday evening. As this medicine removes kidney stones so suggest me what is to be done?

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Cantharis 200 along with atleast 1 lit nimbu pani or sugarcane juice. Wil be fine for u mam. Take care. Thnks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, recently 2 months back I had a surgery for renal stones (pcnl), still i am getting pain during urination. Please give me a solution to get rid of my problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take 1 cup of horse gram + Add ½ L water + Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th + Strain and collect the soup + add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate + Mix well + Drink once a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old and have trouble during micturition and apply force form inside. Please give some home remedial solution.

M. sc Psychology, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Could you please describe complaint properly with more description like since howlong, When its more, any food relation, How the pain intensity, While or before paßing, the pain is more,&any bleeding while urinating, along with reports too. Start taking 4 litres of water daily, irrespective of your thirst.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If I drink 500 ml water one hour later one hour from three to four times to urinate occurs. Checkup sugar test but no sugar and and checkup sonography but not any problems. Pls. Help me. LALJI YADAV.

General Physician,
Don't drink excessive water it is giving you extra urine. Always drink water gradually and only when you are thirsty.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 84 years and has prostate. Doctor's say that operation may damage his kidney hence he has catheter inserted in his bladder due to which he has constant infection at present he is taking urimax d and ayurvedic medicine but infection is spreading in his body due to which he has regular high fever and body ache please suggest any medicine which can control the infection and his suffering is reduced.

General Physician, Nagpur
See there are many antibiotics to control this kind of infection. But their effect depend upon type of bacteria which caused infection there. You should have to do urine culture and sensitivity testing. After that we can decide which antibiotic has to administer.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good day! I weigh 93 kgs for height of 163 cms. My reports are as follows:- 1. HB 13.6 2. PCV 39 3. TLC 6500 4. DLC N54 L37 5. Platelets 242 6. ESR 16 7. Glucose F 112 8. BUN/Urea 12 9. Creatinine 1.1 10. Sod / Pot 140, 4.1 11. Chole Total 177 12. LDL 115 13. HDL 41 14. triglycerides 102 15. Uric acid 4.8 16. Cal. Phos 9.7, 17. bilirubin Total 0.7 18. bilirubin Direct 0.2 19. Protein Total 6.6 20. Albumin 6.6 21. SGOT / SCPT 18, 38 22. SAP / GGTP 92, 21 23. VLDC 17 24. T3 120.08 25. T4 9.4 26. TSH 2.60 27. IRON 48 28. TIBC 282 29. HBAIC 6.4 30. MBG 134 31. VPF B12 511 32. VPF D 6.49 Glucose in Urin - Traces Albumin in Urin - Traces ketone in Urin - wer Microscopy LE 8-10 HIF Microscopy EP 2-4 HIF Ultrasound of abdomen & pelvis report 1. Mild fatty changes in liver 2. Left renal cortical cysts 3. post-void residue measures: 40cc 5. Pancreas tail not well seen I am constipated, there is swelling of the legs, fingers tremble / shiver when raised of shown. Big abdomen stone like, night wind passes out through down and it smells horrible. Please add advice

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Your all pathology test are good only urine is showing 8-10 pus cells which indicate uti. Reduce your weight. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I go to toilet I observed that my urine colour is sometimes yellow or. Sometimes dark. Yellow. May I know why it's colour is yellow.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be due to concentrated urine 2. Drink plenty of water (8-10) glass daily 3. If the urine colour is still yellow, it could be due to jaundice 4. Get your lft (liver function test) done and consult physician for advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Benign Prostate Hyperplasia

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is a noncancerous enlargement of Prostate gland seen in males of above forty to fifty years of age.The Prostate gland enlarges and produces obstruction to the urine flow.The severity of obstruction varies from individuals to individuals.

I had noticed blood traces at the beginning urination about one month back. I carried out a blood urine examination it said PSA as 7.69, Further scanning showed prostate is of normal size. I took ciplox 500 for a month and retestedt PSA and the result showed 7.67. The doctor said that a biopsy is needed. Since I am 74 years old, I don't intend to go for biopsy. If I leave it as is, will there be any complication later? Is there any medication available for high PSA?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Yes, go in for the biopsy. If a pathological specimen confirms the benign nature of the growth then you should not be worried. Medications usually help and if the psa is high even after surgery you may have to go in for a whole body scan. There may be other foci in the system that may be elevating the psa and this is called as false positive. I hope this helps.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I have to go for urination after every 3 to 5 mins. Its a daily habit now. Its been going on since month. There is a mild pain in lower right abdomen and right testicle. Please suggest. I drink approx. 4 liters water daily.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please reduce the water consumption and drink water according to your thirst only. Take mixed fruit juice daily do urine test for r/e & culture.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed