Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Milal BhargavYour feedback matters!
Hey, i got blood with while I go to toilet. Then it came out with shit .tomorrow I eat too much hot food like mutton, chicken, fish, egg. And I am also getting pain insider upper side of penis part where the legs are bend. Is this a serious problem?
I am male 22, i am suffering from diseases called (ghat or sperm in urine), due to this I also suffer from heavy back pain sometimes. Please suggest me medicine to get rid of this permanently, and how to take that medicine ?
I m faiz ahmed age 34. I have few 2mm stone in my left kidney and 3mm in vuj left. Please advice me.
Hello sir I had significant amount of post void urine 35 ml. Doctor suggest me veltam 0.4 Tablets how many days I will use these tablet and there is any change of my urine tract normal when these tablet used. And I had a doubt about future can I participate in sex and satisfy my partner or not. Is there any effect in future to participate the sex.Please tell.
Problem of hypertonic urine even sufficient water is being consumed. Burning feel while urinating and sometimes stomach pain too. What could be the possible symptoms?
I am 30 Year old. And I hav two kidney stones in my right kidney. Both r dissolved but I feel little bit pain some time. So what I will do. Hav I take medicine or not.
Dear sir, I am very weak and sometimes my sperms do come out with urine when go for stool. What should I do? I am 31 years of age. Also I suffer from my digestion problem past 3 years back I used to take homeopathic medicine then for some times I had taken alopathic but did not find any changes. What to do?
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 18 years old male. I am having troubles urinating. I feel the urge to urinate frequently, and it pains while urinating. Also, I believe a little blood too comes out with the urine as the color is reddish. It's been 2 days, and the problem seems to be increasing. Thank you in advance.
Sir mera scrotum small horha h dono side se or peshab yellow ho rha h bed problem bhi ho rahi h koi dawa btaye.
My Glomerular filtration rate shows 120 where normal. Rate is 90 .Any proper way to bring it to. Normal.
I have stone problem shown in my sonography report about 11mm but I don't want to do operation any other option to cure it please tell me.
I can't eat NSAID as a painkiller because before when I ate it I had kidney problems and there was blood in mu urine. What should I do if I had use painkillers.
Hello sir, I am 32 year old mai jab pesab karta hu to jyada jhag banta hai waise mai din me 4 ya 5 baar bathroom jata hu raat ko nahi jata hu aur mujhe bhukh nahi lagta hai muh se thuk jyada aata hai to Kya ye kidney ki problem hai pls help me.
I am 32 yrs old female. I suffer from uti frequently once every year or so. But even before culture report is out im prescribed with some broad spectrum anti-biotic like cifran od 1 gm etc. I take full course of the dose of antibiotics, and symptoms are no longer there. Should I go for another urine culture after dose is complete even if I have no symptoms?
I am 24 years old. Any doctor asked me to get urine test. N results showed that I had mild pyruia . Pus cells so what time it will take to get rid of dis situation. Doctor gave me medicines n asked me to have plenty of water. So you please tell how much time it ll take to get cured.
Keep your Kidneys Healthy to stay healthy
Healthy and well-functioning kidneys are vital to good health. Many disease conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney stones, infections, can adversely affect function of the kidneys, leading to kidney failure in due course of time. Hence, it is important that we follow a healthy lifestyle to protect our kidneys,
Tips to keep kidneys healthy
Keep your blood pressure at the recommended target levels.
Control your blood glucose level.
Keep blood cholesterol level in the target range
Control body weight.
Avoid overuse of over-the-counter painkillers.
If you have a family history of diabetes, heart disease, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), you are at risk of developing kidney disease.
Do not smoke.
Be physically active.
Eat a healthy diet, with more of fruits and vegetables.
Get an annual physical exam.
Take your medications as directed by your doctor.
Get yourself tested for CKD, if you're at risk. Early diagnosis can delay or prevent kidney failure.