Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi BansalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from red enlarged pimple on my vagina which is very painful. What should I do to cure that. Its not one day problem they occurs one by one when one pimple is cured after some days gap another takes place.
My girlfriend she have one problem of pcod. She is not interested in sex. she said she can't get pregnant any more. So any chance or hope to solve. She want to enjoy sex but she can't and any chance to birth a child ?
I am taking'saheli' contraceptive pills. Is it safe or harmful to heath? We want a baby after 6months. What is side effects of saheli contraceptive pills i?
I got married in 2014. And now after 2 years of marriage, I don't have any child, after than I was told by someone to go through the HSA, and in report azoospermia was shown. Now I want to know that can azoospermia be treated.
I am 22 years old. My delivery date is 7 th February. But now is 11th July. Till now I have no period. What can I do? Please give me suggestion.
I always get my periods on time every month, but this month I did not have it yet. Its past my date. Is it just late or is there some other problem?
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
My last Period was December 27 and I missed a period in January n spotting occurred on 3rd and 5th Wat can I guess it as peganacy or normal period.
My wife have polycystic kidneys also in liver. Can cyst in kidneys & liver curable, due to this cyst she have hyper blood pressure. Thanks with Regards Sanjeev Kumar.
Mam how can we know that how she is pregnant? We had first oral sex than we tried loosing virginity But we had not yet a had only applied saliva on penis.
Last week, I started having palpitation problem along with the feeling of sadness. M Earlier I was being told that I am going through a perimenopause as I am having irregular periods since last two years. Last week I got my periods after four months. I got my ECG and CT scan of the brain which were normal. I don't know what am I supposed to do now. My cardiovascular suggested to see the gym. Pls help.
Have a boil around my labia, vagina and it'd been there for more than 3 weeks. Please advice some super quick remedy. It hurts.
This is the one thing you should NOT do before sex
Follow this tip for better sexual health and an even better orgasm
Do you have the habit if peeing before or after sex?
A Recent study has shown that urinating before sex makes it more likely that you will catch a urinary tract infection.
That it was a common misconception that one should pee before having sex, as opposed to keeping it in and releasing it only after the deed.
It is much safer and better for your health to pee after sex. It is actually mandatory that you do this. So the best thing you can do for your sexual health is to hold you pee until when you are done as having sex after peeing is the number one cause of post-coital urinary tract infections, also known as honeymoon cystitis.
'Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,' says the doctor, adding that holding on helps clear a possible infection by helping dislodge it.
Finally, he also mentioned that this mostly applies to females rather than males, as opposed to the usual thinking.
Most women have actually reported that holding their pee before sex has led to even deeper orgasm.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.