Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Kr Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kr SinghYour feedback matters!
I M 30 Year old I have mostly headache, and my eyes are likely burned. Some one says me that it is dryness in my eyes. What should I do?
I am 18 year old male actually my problem is when I open my eyes at night I feel I am masturbating I don't want to do mastuburate but at night it happen to me itself.
The cold days are here again, which means it is time to get those warm woollen clothes and jackets out of your closet. Winters are generally dry – lack of moisture in the air allows various illness-causing bacteria and virus to thrive. And if your immune system is weak, your body becomes vulnerable.
• Cold and flu - A viral infection of the throat and nose
• A sore throat - Pain and itchiness in the throat that worsens when you swallow
• Asthma - When your airways become narrow and inflamed, making it difficult for you to breathe
• Tonsillitis - When the oval-shaped tissues at the back of your throat become inflamed due to a bacterial/viral infection
• Acute ear infection - Excessive cold can lead to accumulation of moisture in the ear, which in turn causes an acute ear infection
• Chickenpox - An extremely contagious viral infection that spreads through the air, and is characterized by blister-like patches on the skin
How can homoeopathy help counter winter ailments?
Instead of relying on conventional medications, which have serious side effects, you can go for Homeopathy treatment. It is safer and more efficient.
• Homoeopathy treatment is based on a paradoxical theory. This means it believes that a substance that triggers a set of symptoms is also capable of curing them. The same substance if administered in a diluted form allows the body to develop the necessary defence mechanism to fight off the illness.
• Common cold flu, throat infection etc. occur when your immune system fails to fight back the bacteria/virus that is causing the problem. This occurs due to a weak immune system. Homoeopathy works to improve and boost immunity, so you do not encounter any of the above-stated ailments in winter.
• As stated earlier, medications and drugs used in traditional treatment methods often have adverse effects on the body. Homoeopathy, on the contrary, uses natural ingredients and substances from plant and animal bodies. This is why they are free from side effects.
Winters are the time for relaxation, laughter and celebration. However, falling sick during the peak season can force your plans to take a back seat. Therefore, precaution and seeking homoeopathy treatment at the earliest is the best way to counter winter ailments.
My face is oily and lot of pimples because in my surroundings lot of pollution so which facewash I can use please help me.
I am a fatty man & wish to reduce it from body. My belly is over size. How can I make it normal? Please, advise me.
My question regarding low aspiration, feeling low in every situation. Mostly laziness in every work and task. I would get ideas to do but makes me feel low that I can't make it!
I am 60 years old. I am getting calf muscles pain both the leg. Suffering from for the past 10 years. Need solution.
My dear doctor, I am losing my hair due to dandruff, I tried different shampoos and hence no change, what can I do or what can I don't?
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.