Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Manish SinglaYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old and I have been diagnosed with 1.3x 1.2 cms cortical cyst in lower anterior of my left kidney by an Abdomen scan and I have pain in my left side near waist frequently. I also frequently urinate with heavy burning sensation. Know I take Urispas 200 mg twice daily. Please advice to erase my chest.
I have pain in my penis while urinating from last 4 days and back pain there was fever in starting two days but now its not.
M 20 years old . M suffering from involuntary ejaculation . My homeopathic treatment is going on. But today I feel that my urine get sticky . I feel that semen are coming with urine.
Urine Routine results shows 1-2 RBC and 1-2 PUS Cell Epithelial cell 2-3/HPF. PH level 6 and acidic reaction, appearance clear and color was pale yellow. I am worry about RBC and done a USG WHOLE ABDOMEN but negative there. What should I do?
I am having stones in my right kidney how do I take health tips so that I can clear out those stone? And even due to this my toilet is bringing tell me tips to avoid this problem? Even give me suggestions to avoid fast food and stomach pain?
A muscular bead has been developed around her anus before a year almost ,now it troubles her by a soft pain. What is this and what should she does for this?
She is having pain in urinary bladder and her stomach is getting bigger . She is feeling like she need to pee but nothing comes out . What can we do now please help.
Hello sir I had some kindly problem due Dr. took my kidney out means now I have just one kidney My operation done on 20/07/2016 Few days before and now I want to know that can I use viagra (sildenafil) or not If not then why which kind or problems can be occur if I use viagra Is there any alternate medicine for this which I can use or any ointment or bream for instant power.
Mujhe toilet ruk ruk ke aata hai . Aur pet bhi bahut der mein saaf hota hai laghbagh 30 -50 minute mein.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.
Kidney stone. doctor report: 5 mm stone within the interpolar region of the right kidney left kidney 2-3 non obstructive renal calculi seen in interpole. & mild hydronephrosis & hydroureter is seen. Multiple nonobstructive left renal calculi. Is their any problems. It is possible to pass through urine or need any special treatment. Suggest treatment. Which type of medicine. In detail please.
Earlier I was drunk 4 cup of green tea in a day but I found urinary issues generated it was urgency and frequency to of urine. Please advise how many cup are good for health.
Sir I am about 35 years old women. I have to urinate often but a little comes out. Please suggest me.
Mai jb 2 years ki thi tbhi se mujhe keera ki shikayt rahti hai. Anus mai khujli hoti thi bahut doctors to dikhaya kafi test bhi hue. Conclusion yahi tha ki keera hai. Mai continue 11,12 years k hone tk alopathic medicine khati rahi bt koi khas relief ni rehta tha. Fir maine homeopathic khana shuru kiya to kuch hd tk aaram ho gya. Ab 3,4 mnth mai hota hai. Bt aaj bhi khtm ni hua hai 13 k age se mere dono arms pr round round small white dots hai bich mai wo barh k big round patches mai bdal gya tha jo fael kr breast stomach ar back k skin pr hone lga brown in colour. Ar keera ka alopathic dwa jo 6 mnth mai kha skte hai wo khane se km ho gya ar skin k agar mai ek v din bina hand wash kiye khana kha lu to ek do din mai fir anus mai khujli shuru ho jaati hai 1 year back sai mera stomach k surface pr andr sai kuch hard jesa ho gya hai doctor ne kuch isse neurofibrosis btaya jo cure ni ho skta Bt avi 10 days say mujhe labia majora ar labia minora mai iching hai continue. Jo keera k kaarn hi hai. Mai jb bhi waha clobestrol medicine lgatu hu thek rehta hai fir after 5 hours shuru ho jata hai. please suggest something.
HELLO SIRI am from sirsa. My ques. Is for my mother. She is suffering from stone pain from someday. She has stone either in kidney or also in bladder. So doctors are giving recommendations to operate it. Is there any treatment for it rather than operation if so pls give your feedback on below mentioned mail id. I will be highly thankful to you.
In my scan report of abdomen impression is: calculus measuring 1.2 cms noted in the left renal pelvis Another calculus seen in left renal pelvis measuring 1.7 cms is it curable in home made treatment.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.