Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Sudan AggarwalYour feedback matters!
She suffering from knee pain. Doctor said to do operation or injection because of no gel I'm knee. The knee is weak. So before that I need a suggestion.
Am30 year old boy and my weight is just 60 kg. I want know. How can I gain weight securely. Whatshouldbe my diet and in how many days I can gain my weight by this method.
How to increase body weight or how to be a little bit fat? Actually I am too thin. So I want to increase my body structure. I there any solution?
I am sufring from pain in knee, foot joints , foot finger and legs, all test has been done like ,urik acid, athroitis, thyrod etc. But all are negative, Dr. Said it is fibromalgiya and taking medicine Nugaba 75mg two time in a day for first 3 Month but did not give me any releife after that ather neurologist changed medicine Gabapin 100mg three time and taking from last 2 months but not feeling releif very much, Please guide me what i will do?
I want to be lean not gain weight what nutrients should I take as I workout but I do not wanna gain weight I want to be lean.
I desperately need to gain weight. I'm a vegetarian. What kind of diet should I consume? also, are there any other ways by which I can gain weight (apart from gym I really don't have time for that) Thank you.
I have low bloods in my body how can I increase it and I have low muscles. What should i do to get fit body?
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.